• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Instancebuddy - A Premium Dungeon Finder Bot

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Nov 5, 2010.

1. Roraas

Roraas New Member

I tried to start HB and then i couldn't figure out what was wrong. The bot did not start and after a while i found out the it had something to do with a thing called CC. What is a CC? im new to HB.

Please answer quick

2. almanekra

almanekra New Member

CC is short for Combat Class.

3. spyguy420

spyguy420 Member Legendary

Still havent heard back from anyone authorized on this project. Is this project dead now? Its been a long time since I've seen an update or heard from anyone worthwhile in regards to IB.
      lotta good CC's out there now to support its use if it were to be updated. It couldnt even run most of the lower level dungeons that havent changed since they were fully supported. And what happened to the updates for tanking? they stopped months ago.

4. bubbleboy34

bubbleboy34 Member

Hey,
      I'm using this on my 66 Mage, it is awesome in dungeon but i've got one problem... The character, when it finishes a dungeon just queues and waits for another one, it doesn't get back to grinding. Have I configured it badly?
      Thanks in advance!

5. palapants

palapants New Member

As soon as i hit 68, its wanting me to heal LK dungeons, that I can't do... how do i make it so it heals BC dungeons instead?

6. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

Not really sure where to ask this but anyway here goes... I want to use IB to farm instances. Do I need to create profiles for it or will it farm on it's own?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. palapants

palapants New Member

No profiles needed

8. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

Ty, I was wondering about this because I tried it with my hunter and he just stood there. Didn't do anything until I moved him within range of mobs.

9. kayes

kayes Active Member

Custom Class

10. Daskeladden

Daskeladden New Member

Can i use Tanking on this ?

11. killa krispys

killa krispys New Member

Whats next for instance buddy? and any eta on the rest of the cata dung, you guys did amazing on the first 3!

12. snoweey

snoweey Member

Select mixed mode with grinding and instancebuddy

13. iGlide

iGlide New Member

Anyone having problem with the latest IB? My char auto attack the mob, but doesn't use any skill. Something must be wrong with the default CC or any other CC.

14. palapants

palapants New Member

I'm a healer and sometimes when people want to skip past a mob group and go a sneaky way around it.... My guys goes Rambo straight through ahaha :D But seriously its annoying ._. I've only really came about the issue when i pulled in Drak'Tharon Keep... Fix please :)

15. Matein7

Matein7 New Member

This is so funny! I love doing instances and my RL bro was DPS'ing (I was manually tanking, we had one bot DPS (arcane mage) one bot healer (holy priest). We jumped to the 2nd boss in BRC, wiped, and the bot wanted to go around thru all the trash that we skipped! Me and my bro are in skype, hes frantically telling me the bot is going to kill himself. I had to struggle with the controls because the bot wanted to keep going. He slapped the bot when we were in front of the boss. Super funny.
      BTW, Having lots of fun with the product. I am still trying to get my little group to do heroics but even doing regular Vortex Pinacle its hard to do the last boss when the bots dont move to the triangle. One time I died because I was more concerned about getting the DPS and the healer in that I ended up being outside the triangle (boom, wipe!).

At least I dont have to worry about all the gear for these ppl! working on getting all the BOE epics with the proceeds of the farming they all do (one miner, one herbalist, one farms emberlisk cloth).

16. Ilovemywife

Ilovemywife Member

What does the bot use to know to need vs greed??

17. Matein7

Matein7 New Member

I frankly dont know, it can use tweaking. They need rings eventhough they have 346 BOE (the JC ones). Someone asked for the ring from the crocodile in LCoT and I just traded it. (EDIT: it was actually an upgrade for the healer - + spirit - crit). Its not like im freaking out for gear, they do fine in normals. BTW, dont grind 24/7 like I did (got a 72 hour ban on the mage), at least that gave me time to work on my pally tank (his gear is awesome now, no link to armory :)). Raphus, keep up the good work, if you need a tester let me know :) I would love to get my hands on that beta!

Last edited: Apr 25, 2011
    18. pngwyn

pngwyn New Member

Is there a way to make HB requeue with the group if they decide to requeue, and leave if they decide not to? I know there is a requeue check box in the Bot Settings, but I don't know if it's meant for constant group running or if it can work for pugs, because some pugs decide to split after the instance and I don't want to have my bot waiting for a requeue that won't happen.

19. btaddict

btaddict New Member

running my main and my bot in the same group...requeue with group is checked and the bot just bailed after the final boss...
      it's really a pain to have to keep inviting her back...
      also never rolling need on blue bop gear in ramps...

20. MrWizard516

MrWizard516 Member

I noticed that the issue of the bot targeting on it's own still aren't fixed. It targets flying drakes in Grim Batol and a mob to the left of the entrance in Lost City. This happens not matter if I play healer or dps. Can we expect this to be fixed anytime soon? It has been this way for several HB releases. BTW, I run IB with movement disabled and it still targets these mobs. Also if I have the box checked to reque with same group it should NOT leave group and try to form a new one when instance is finished. This is ridiculous. Why can't it just stay in the group and just exit the instance?

Last edited: Apr 29, 2011