• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Ira Caeli ~ Gelu Mors Eques

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dagradt, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Vitaman

Vitaman New Member

I have 2k+ exp on DK and have ran EZ many times in arena so I should be able to give you a solid comparison. One thing I'll tell u right off the bat is that EZ having a built in macro to disable CC to control strangulate (and blood tap) is almost a necessity for serious viability. Also the ability to disable Empower Rune Weapon is almost as important. I think spamming death coil for a 5k hit from range using 40 RP is a waste a lot of the time. I love the idea of a CC that has dynamic targeting but more important is to have certain spells on CD for pivitol moments. If your making this CC for arena ultimately some spells are going to have to be left to the player, take unholy frenzy on the unholy one too.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
    2. Dagradt

Dagradt Community Developer

@Vitaman,

I will take note of your requests, ERW is an easy fix, but I do not know how to code a on/off toggle, i have asked on the Dev forums but have not found a solution as of yet. Please remember there are no Defensive CDs coded yet, only AMS and I am about to release a quick fix with Death Pact

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
    3. Dagradt

@Newton,

Dude, what the hell is that... How about we not spam the thread, lol... Please fix or remove, thank you

4. Vitaman

Vitaman New Member

Yes i would love to see that macro in every profile on this site! When you get a menu going maybe have an option to disable strang, blood tap, and ERW. I know its possible to code an attack based on enemy HP, maybe code strang to cast on target (focus would be even better) at <30% hp that would be tremendous step in right direction. Also death coil is very expensive at 40RP for a 5k attack, best to just save the RP a lot of the time.

5. Dagradt

@Vitaman,

Ok, so no DC on ranged, Also Make sure your using my version of Raid Bot or the cc will not work!

6. Dagradt

@Community,

Update to version 1.05 is now available! If you find an issue please attach a log and what version you are using! We are still in the last phase of the BETA, after Confirmation that this is working smoothly is acquired I will start to release specific class strategies. Need more testers in Arena, you must use the version posted in the beginning of this thread if you want to use RaidBot!

Again Thank you for your time and support!

7. Dagradt

@Community,

I need to know if this works in Arena, I am getting mixed results. I have re-tested it and it works for me, but a handful still are out of luck in this area...

8. Morvar

Morvar Member

Hello,

on a PVP Raid on Stormwind my DK attacks the player, but nothing happend on the NPC Guards...

9. Dagradt

I will have to add basic NPC in as a viable target, as this is aimed for Arena I didn't code a regular NPC in as a trigger for combat. I will add on next update!

10. No!secontrol

No!secontrol New Member

11. Dagradt

@No!secontrol,

When did it stop working for you? I looked at your log and every time you had a target it ran the combat routine. In any case I will look into this after work!

12. No!secontrol

No!secontrol New Member

Ive duel some guys and go then with a Mate arena and it autoattack only :(

13. Dagradt

@No!secontrol,

I assume you are using RaidBot? Also the version I tweaked for Arenas?

14. No!secontrol

No!secontrol New Member

yep youre raid bot

15. Dagradt

Hmmm, I am not too sure, I have re-tested the CC works fine for me... I'll keep looking into it.

16. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

@Dagradt

I apologize if this seems to be a thread hijacking, because it isn't. I tried to find your compilation thread, so that I could post in there, but I could only find the individual threads pertaining to each CC. I wanted to ask if you write only PvP CCs, or do you have Lazy Raider/Raid Bot CCs that also are for PvE? The ones I've looked at are labled as PvP CCs for Lazy Raider/Raid Bot, which made me wonder if you had any for PvE.

17. Dagradt

@Zeldrak,

Yes I actually have quite a few PvE CC's which are rolled into Lazyraider - All in one PvE CC's (Please take note that only my Tanking CC's and a Frost DK CC's are here), I have a few others that I am still working on but as I code in my free time it's not to my advantage to spend a lot of the day doing these as I need to make money to pay the bills, lol.

I do not have a main thread in which my CC's reside but will create one after GME, IME, IM, Devotio, Arctos, & Moene are all off my Beta list and ready for a initial quality release (Very soon!). All my CC's are usable with LazyRaider/RaidBot only, and I need to make clear that I do not code CC's that take full control. I feel that there needs ot be some level of user interaction, so I leave movement and various other methods to the user (Weather it be respect for WoW or the fact that I just don't want to think of coding movement into my CC's at present).

Thank you for your support!

18. No!secontrol

No!secontrol New Member

hkhjk.jpg

Nice One :D
      DW Frost DK

19. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

NOT working AT ALL in arena, at least with raidbot. Haven't tried with LazyRaider. Think this is the case with RaidBot in arena tho, not the actual CC to blame.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    20. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

Or it could be that you're fighting someone from same faction. Just a guess really