• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Ira Caeli ~ Gelu Mors Eques

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Dagradt, Mar 29, 2012.

1. Megser

Megser Well-Known Member

Depends, saw some comments on Mastahg's CC (EzFrost) that they had the same problem with RaidBot.

2. Dagradt

Dagradt Community Developer

@Megser & Venus112,

Are the both of you using my version of RaidBot? When I get out of class I will check to see if I uploaded the wrong version or if something fucked up somewhere. LazyRaider will work fine, RaidBot is not designed to work in Arenas as it is not coded to attack "Same faction players", I made a work-around that worked for a few weeks but looks like it might have broke...

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012
    3. Dagradt

@Community,

RaidBot has been removed from my DL area as Bobby53 has released LazyRaider v2.0.0, Great work Bobby!

4. Dagradt

@Community,

It has come to my attention that a few key aspects are not working, a fix is underway and new revisions of both GME & IME are being worked on!

5. babydragon

babydragon New Member

Could you be more specific on what is not working please ? :)
      Seemed to work pretty good for me.

6. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Sorry for acknowledging your response so late to something I posted so long ago, lol. It apparently got lost in all the other forum updates that I miss every other day. I was just going back over my forum posts and saw that you had responded.

That's fine. I understand that movement isn't easy to code into a CC, and I know you're not aiming for ease-of-coding or anything like that. I understand that you do it out of respect and other things. I was just curious because a lot of people that use your CCs say they are really well done, and I currently just level toons, and sometimes delete them, because I really only play WoW to kill time. I like to get in on raids, but only when doing them with guilds, because honestly PUGs really, really, really piss me off. Why? Well, it's because the people that get lumped into the group often times just ignore the unwritten rules that used to be followed before the noobs came around. Things like rolling 'Need' on things you actually NEED, not just because you CAN. People doing absolutely nothing and letting themselves get carried. And all sorts of other things now. It's just extremely depressing that WoW has become the game of choise for the lazy and mentally challenged. But, anyway, yeah. I just level toons for fun and I like having CCs that work with all levels from 1 up to 85, and 99% of the time I use Questing bot, so I need movement, of course. The 1% that I do play I use Lazy Raider, and the CCs are very well designed.

Sorry, I have to stop here because I lost track of where I was going and what I was saying, as you can probably tell towards the end of this response. All in all, thanks for informing me, and my apologies for not acknowleding your response until now.

7. Dagradt

@Babydragon,

Fix List:
      1) IsTarget"Healer, BeingHealed, Boss, NPC, Vehical, Player"
      2) Interrupts
      3) Rotation Swaps on clothier classes
      4) Defensive CDs
      5) Ghoul Control
      6) Pull()
      7) Code cleanup & Condensing
      8) GUI
      9) Other random things I am unhappy about

amputations likes this.
    8. Dagradt

@Community,

Personal Update: "Please keep in mind that I am a full time College student (Wednesday, Thursday, Friday w/ HDI, AITP, IEEE meetings scattered throughout the week). I code CC's for fun & experience when my spare time allows, as such School and work take precedence over maintaining my CC compilation (sometimes I wish it wasn't so as I find coding to be very fun but, money doesn't grow on trees, least not since I last checked). Updates will be released as soon as I get time to finalize revisions but until then please be patient."

CC's currently being worked on or revised:
      Impia Mors Eques(IME 'PvP')
      Gelu Mors Eques(GME 'PvP')
      Praesidio Bellator(Moene 'PvP' & 'PvE')
      Praesidio Paladinus(Devotio 'PvE')
      Ignis Magus(IM 'PvP')
      Loquitur Druidae(Arctos 'PvP')

End Note: "The more testers and the "Quality not Quantity" of feedback received will help make these CC's better, please keep that in mind. The above statements do not only pertain to me but for various coders and key members within the HB Community, so please give them the courtesy they deserve."

Thank you for your time & support,
      Dagradt

9. babydragon

babydragon New Member

Thank you, i hope you find the time updating the cc because i really like your work :)

10. Dagradt

@Community,

Due to the recent CC rule changes I am slowing down my
      Ira Caeli development, do not get me wrong as I never said "STOP". I am just going to see how my fellow developers and the HB community respond over the next few weeks. In lue of the changes I am still working hard on getting updates to my Tactics CC's, updates will come when I feel comfortable with HB running smoothly again. If you have any questions please PM me.

Dagradt

11. Dagradt

@Community,

GMEv1.06 is back up for beta testing, I want to make the following "very" clear:

1) If you don't give me feed back I will not update as I have nothing to reference it off of, so give me any and all feedback or I will assume this perfect.
      2) I do not make AFK CC's, my CC's are user based in the fact that you do all the movement, and with the help of the toggle macro, you can cast other spells not codded. If you need an example read the text under the video on the threads initial post (Will post one after youtube finishes uploading it).
      3) Give me some God damn feedback, I am tired of members waiting till something breaks or spamming me with "DPS sucks and it don't use "insert spell name here" good..." Post a log, use understandable grammar, and ask politely what you want...
      4) Follow these steps and GME v1.06 will be updated regularly, and hopefully, will become a CC standard for Arenas, RBGs, and BGs.

Thank you for your time and support, if you like my CC's and feel that you can, donate or hit the star in the bottom left as it will keep me motivated (Will also keep the GF off my back about this being a waste of time, lol).

Dagradt

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
    12. Morvar

Morvar Member

Hello Dagradt,

first of all: I'am not a english native speaker..perhaps that what i speak is not even english...:)
      My grammar sucks and my vocabulary is more than waste. But i love your work.

1. I used a full Season 11 (no Arena Equip only BG Honor Points) DK Frost
      2. Against Training Dummys GME is still less effectiv than EZfrost (GME 06+Lazyrider 60 FPS = DPS 11655,7 after 20 Minutes against Ezfrost+LR 12435,5) . Ezfrost do not use the Ghul! GME does it.
      3. In Arena GME works fine but is still less effectiv than Ezfrost. Why? I mean there are different Rotations in GME, EZFrost do nothing similiar.

Greetings

Morvar

PS: There is no log, because there are no bugs so far. It works fine. It makes only not the damage of Ezfrost.

13. Dagradt

@Morvar,

I've never seen the coding for EzFrost, as such I wouldn't know the difference in code. My only thought is that EzFrost uses OB as its priority where as GME uses NS on all classes except non-healer clothiers and leather wearers. Also I should have made note that GME works best if your spec'd Master Frost (DW or 2H will work fine).

Edit: EzFrost will always out DPS GME on a dummy as I have the code set to use NS as it's prio, EzFrost will use OB.

NS only pulls ahead when you are attacking a target being healed, or is a plate wearer. OB is usless on Plate classes less your using it for a killing blow and KM is up. Otherwise NS will out do the DPS of OB in the long run as the "heal-steal" dot will render a healer usless. So in terms of DPS, that is why EzFrost is doing more.

As for Arena i will have to use them both and find out. Again EzFrost uses OB as a main prio, it packs a punch but is still less effective with groups that have healers, or against a class that can self heal. I took strategy over muscle with my coding. I will see if I can boost DPS, but take note that I do 4mil+ DPS in BGs, same in RBGs, and 900K+ in Arenas against a team that doesn't explode when they see me, lol.

14. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

Hey Dagradt just DLed v1.06. going to try it out now and post ^_^

15. grigap

grigap New Member

Hey Dagradt, Really like the concept and will try in arenas and let you know how I go.

16. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

why cant see menu configuration? see all blank..
      and when i choose CC i see 1.06, but in that image i see 1.05..
      error.PNG

17. Dagradt

@Megabbyte,

The GUI is not usable yet, but I have kept the pane in the code so users can see what may come of future updates. The reason the GUI pane says v1.05 is because I simply did not update the text on the pane.

18. ChrisAttackk

ChrisAttackk New Member

This CC rapes face Dagradt! Thank you for this!

19. megabbyte

megabbyte Banned

I prefer the Ezfrost..very very good..

20. Dagradt

@Megabbyte,

I did have a chance to read Mastahg EzFrost code and here is the following results:

EzFrost uses the basic OB rotation, "
      All armor classes: Apply FF & BP > HB(FF) > OB(KM) or FS(OB) > OB > FS [DPS CDs optional]"
      GME uses an RBG/Arena styled rotation, "
      Plate & Mail: Apply FF > FS(KM) > NS > HB > FS > DC(OOR), Cloth: Apply FF & BP > OB(KM) or FS(KM) > OB > HB > FS > DC(OOR) [DPS CDs standard]"

EzFrost also has the ability to use a similar styled rotation, the user just needs to un-comment it.

Last edited: May 1, 2012