• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Is honorbuddy worth my time trying to make money at 14?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Aroxan, Nov 18, 2012.

1. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

Alright look. The guys here are giving you honest answers.
      When someone posts something you don't like, take it and move on. Don't complain about it.
      You still have a lot to learn for your age, even if you think you don't.
      I use my bots to supplement my income from here and also my day job.

There is a lot more to making money using bots than buying it and hitting go. It takes a significant amount of time to get things set up and running how you want.

Everything from computers to keys to profiles need to be thought of ahead of time, and judging by your computer choice you haven't done much research on the forums.
      The big money makers don't bot using laptops.
      You could build your own desktop with much more power for much cheaper.

Do you also think about what is going to happen when you get a car and have to pay for it and insurance?
      Car note + car insurance + phone bill + food + spending money + a girl (damn bitches) = a significant amount of money.

There are so many variables that come into play.
      It is good that you want to pay for college. I'm in debt because of college and it sucks.

Supplementing income, of course.
      Relying on botting to make incredible amounts of money? No, don't count on it.

Note to the trolls: If you don't cut that shit out, I have no problem taking action against you.

2. Aroxan

Aroxan Banned

Big man bambam :3
      I said earlier that I was building a new computer this coming Christmas.
      I will have my brother assist me in creating it to the best specs for botting :) don't worry, I only bought this laptop due to its cheap price I found it for on ebay.

3. bambam922

bambam922 Well-Known Member Moderator

The gold selling prime has long passed.
      I use my bots to give me spending money.
      I save what I make at my day job and being a forum mod after I pay my bills.

If your state is like mine, doing well in school get you a nice chunk of free money and that should be taken advantage of.

Just don't be surprised if your botting endeavors don't turn out how you would have wanted.
      I'm not saying to not try.

Honorbuddy is a fantastic bot and I have used it for close to 4 years.
      It takes a lot to be a success.

4. Aroxan

Aroxan Banned

Wish I could have some help from fellow botters with success in their sleves to help me out :)

5. eigoteacher

eigoteacher Member

You mean, you want to profit from the ideas of others rather than spend the time to figure it all out. Why do the work when you can ask someone who did the work to help? Sounds like a leech.

If you really want to do it, do it yourself and learn from your own mistakes rather than using others. I'm surprised people are so willing to help at all, considering you'd be competing in the same market.

If you use the search function you'd see that this has been asked many times already, so put forth the effort and do your own work.

6. Aroxan

Aroxan Banned

Wow, that's not at all what I meant. I meant for some help, such as computer specs, not their buyers and all that crap. You...just...gah.

7. buzkil

buzkil New Member

Didn't you say your brother is already going to help you with the computer specs?

8. LargeInt

LargeInt New Member

~$60,000 in 2010, ~$100,000 in 2011, and then was on track to make over $200,000 this year until we hit a brick wall in July. Haven't made anything since September, but luckily I had money invested in a few other things, and it looks like we will be back up and going by January or February.

Sadly, when the FCC's new regulations go into effect, our business model falls apart. We have about a year left.

I know those amounts sound decent, and I am sure your $85k out of grad school, with a max of I am guessing ~$150k (could be more or less depending on your degree and what you want to do) sounds awesome, and it really is if you have a stable job making that...but, I will not be satisfied until I break either a million in a year or a million in my bank account / stocks.

But, that is off topic. Botting CAN be a lucrative business, but it is going to be a full time job, and will be very difficult to do with only one game. Needs to be spread out, and be prepared to jump on the next big thing.

9. Charles2k

Charles2k New Member

I live in Scandinavia, so our saleries are fairly high off the bat, even in the public sector. the 85k is after a few years, and there's the possibility to get more the longer you say, such as seniority etc. If you get promotions however, you can get quite a lot more, which is obviously what most of us are counting on.

Problem is, if you make a lot of money botting (as you said, full time job if it's supposed to be anywhere near profitable), you really need to live in a country with low taxes :)

A million a year would indeed be very nice, but as an entrepreneur you need the right idea, possible one that does not require you to invest anything at all, but have all your expenses as royalty fees. You should check out R&R case. It's fairly amusing, though impossible without an already established network.

10. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

wow...I'd really like to figure out how some of you do it. I've been using HB for almost a year and couldn't figure out for the life of me how to really make gold to sell. I'm not looking for someone to give me all of their secrets but a few PMs so I could get some real info would be nice. I'm unemployed atm and have twins so anything would be amazing. Again I'm not looking for someone to give me all the answers but something would be much appreciated! :D

11. stahlwart

stahlwart New Member

BEST THREAD EVER!

OPs
      made my day :p

But srsly.. just do it.. now with the SoR Accs the ROI / Risk to reward factor is quite good and you can make a cheap step in and get it going.. just experiment and learn ;)
      Making some money with bots is ridiculous easy.. but to get the most out of it is the hard and time consuming part.
      if u just farm and sell to chinese in Millions you dont get much for it. on top of that you may face a chainban which is not funny at all :p
      Better way is to sell directly in smaller stacks, but that takes time.. at ur age you have pleny of time so u can try to sell most of it directly for the maximum profit.

Just go for it. ur invest pays it self in under 2weeks so its np if your loosing interest in botting after that ;)

Aroxan likes this.
    12. Rabbit1

Rabbit1 Member

Your 14, what else are you gunna do besides fap hahaha
      Just run 1-2 and make a few $$, I mean hey its easy way to make money for someone your age.

13. Klikkoklakk

Klikkoklakk Member

You have to PAY to go to college?! In Norway, we get paid for going to college...

14. notorious879

notorious879 Member

Lucky bastard. I always knewed the blond will fuck us someday.

(Joke)

Btw in norway u pay 50% of taxes if i remember good, so...

15. Klikkoklakk

Klikkoklakk Member

Naa, not that much. I pay approx. 35% tax of my salary, which is about 55,000 euro. After all my taxes, rent and shit, my net each month is approx. 700 euro. That money goes right into a savings account!
      I'm also looking into earning a tad of money from botting, mostly for fun. But that project is on hold atm :)

16. Aroxan

Aroxan Banned

Agh, I love you guys, you make my day amazing.

17. furyz0r

furyz0r Member

Extra salary as in what? 2000??
      Because in my country 485? is a minimum wage salary.

18. Forgerai

Forgerai New Member

Sing like Justin Bieber and itll work out.
      With HB, never.

19. Aroxan

Aroxan Banned

Ahh, never say never my friend! I have backup accounts in case my bot accounts get banned, and if I don't have errors, I can make 30k per account per day, amounting to about $70 a day. Do your math friend.

20. Forgerai

Forgerai New Member

At the moment ive got 8 accounts.
      8x bots running to mine and herb 24/7
      I gather over 8 realms a rough : 2300nodes an hour
      With all that is gathered i have created a very effective - mats to profession to profession to AH to wallet- formula.
      And on every single server ive got 1 guy to buy all the gold (trusted for 3years)

A rough calculation is 1 EURO-cent per node.
      You do the math if i have the bots on 24/7 ;)

Now dont tell me running bots isnt gonna make you money
      It is. but it requires strategy.

Just dont expect the 100,000+ numbers.

Which means i can now bot 1 hour with all accounts to buy honorbuddy.
      2 hours to buy an account for wow.
      and every single hour represents 60 days game time.

so 8 hours of full botting funds 60 days of 8 bots & wow clients.
      I guess we all know that 60 days minus 8hours is ALOT left over- hours that gain profit ?

I could expand to 8 more accounts every single day.
      i am just not doing that. raising chars from 1-90 on new realms all the time is boring.
      And i dont use powerleveling services.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2012