• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Is it "safe" to bot now?

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by bgreen47, Jun 23, 2015.

1. joanet

joanet New Member

I just got double ban on two acc in less than 2 weeks... Wouldn't say safe as before... Maybe I'm beeing track and reported?

2. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

It's sad that this has to keep being said, over and over...

Just because you have bad luck, it doesn't mean the bot is any less safe. The ban forum shows that.

3. guesscloud

guesscloud Member

Like I said in my other posts, I am new to WOW and botting. Only been botting for a month maybe less.

What I have used with HB so far(at first I was trying all kinds of profiles that I would find on HB forums but that got too tiring because half of the profiles are inactive and still people bump them everyday asking if they are still active. So I just stuck with the built in profiles included in HB. As long as you monitor you are fine)

I use Enyo combined with Taunha Combat Routines. ( works very nice)
      BGmillz is nice for BG but I have noticed that after leaving it run over night I would come back to 0 Honor points instead of them being maxed out. not sure if they reset to 0 if you keep getting honor points after you max. Weird but it is what I noticed. I have also used the built in BG profile which works perfect but is not recommended to continuously use that profile because it doesn't change behaviors and movements. It is always the same path and botty like.

Things I do not do.
      1. Bot 24/7 (I might leave bot on over night to stack honor points or conquest but when I wake up I turn it off)
      2. Using AFK bot (makes you jump every few minutes) while in a populated area. I use AFK plugin if I am in my garrison and not in main cities.
      3. Talk while you are in combat. (who has time to type a whole sentence when you are suppose to be smashing keys and clicking shit?)
      4. Over mining. If I farm ore I will let it run over night and again shut it off when I wake up. Then I will wait a few days to sell and not dump everything I have on AH at one time. I also will use the "Bounce" setting and random hotspots to switch farming paths.
      5. Being greedy. bad for your WOW health.
      6. If I am monitoring the bot and I see Pvp players around me I will hurry and turn off bot and just use my combat routine. Running around like a bot using sharp turns is very noticeable and real players will notice.

If you are playing to just play then I would recommend using only a CR and some small profiles to do repetitive tasks but not abuse them.

This is just from a month of botting and reading a lot of posts on these forums.

Hope this helps.