• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Kaboomkin - a Druid CustomClass and Resto Healbot.

Discussion in 'Archives' started by CodenameG, Jul 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. T@rget

T@rget Active Member

I'm Balance, what it does for me is face the mob, then start casting instead of making sure it faces the mob while casting aswell

2. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

you didnt answer my question, where you having facing issues in pvp? or what? so what if it faces the target when it casts something, its suppose to..

3. Jonsbe

Jonsbe New Member

CC works but in log view its spamming:

[17:31:30:955] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Kaboomkin.Druid.<.ctor>b__5d(WoWUnit unit) in ***\CustomClasses\Kaboomkin\HealBot.cs:line 27
      at Kaboomkin.Druid.Enqueue(Dictionary`2 spellrotation, Int32 maxQueueSize) in ***\CustomClasses\Kaboomkin\Druid.cs:line 930
      at Kaboomkin.Druid.HealbotPvP() in ***\CustomClasses\Kaboomkin\HealbotPVP.cs:line 33
      [17:31:31:19] Mounting: Great White Kodo
      [17:31:33:510] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Kaboomkin.Druid.<.ctor>b__5a(WoWUnit unit) in ***\CustomClasses\Kaboomkin\HealBot.cs:line 24
      at Kaboomkin.Druid.Enqueue(Dictionary`2 spellrotation, Int32 maxQueueSize) in ***\CustomClasses\Kaboomkin\Druid.cs:line 930
      at Kaboomkin.Druid.HealbotPvP() in ***\CustomClasses\Kaboomkin\HealbotPVP.cs:line 33
      [17:31:38:761] interact: 0x1EC33A34
      [17:31:38:800] interact done: 0x1EC33A34
      [17:31:39:38] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Kaboomkin.Druid.<.ctor>b__5d(WoWUnit unit) in ***\CustomClasses\Kaboomkin\HealBot.cs:line 27
      [17:31:43:806] Stop and dismount...
      [17:31:43:857] Dismount to get unstuck.
      [17:31:44:52] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:31:44:221] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at Kaboomkin.Druid.<.ctor>b__5a(WoWUnit unit) in ***\CustomClasses\Kaboomkin\HealBot.cs:line 24
      [17:31:44:398] interact: 0x1EC33A34
      [17:31:44:405] interact done: 0x1EC33A34
      [17:31:44:575] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:31:44:615] Mounting: Great White Kodo
      [17:31:51:640] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:32:01:546] Mounting: Great White Kodo
      [17:32:12:11] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:32:12:341] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:32:16:557] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:32:16:931] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:32:17:608] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:32:17:974] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:32:22:47] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      [17:32:22:327] System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Sos for the spam/wall of report.

And i've edited the path with ***.

4. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

i need a full log, and i need you to be more information on what exactly your doing. where you leveling where you healboting, where you healbotting a bg, or a instance, was the instance a random, be specific

5. gdoubleok

gdoubleok Member

same issue as jonsbe I attached my logs. I'm doing BG's with a lvl 80 resto druid. The mounting/dismounting thing hasn't happened yet, but it's having that same issue with the spamming.

Lmk what can be done. It's attached right below this

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 26, 2010
    6. theholyone

theholyone New Member

I have yet to use this CC because i have not botted a druid but after even attempting to write my first word for a CC i was mind blown.. i would just like to take this time to make a very big contribution to the CC developers with a big thank you.. i know its not much but just for the fact your taking your time to make CC for the community is an inspiration to contribute more.

7. shooperman

shooperman New Member

Same thing's happening to me. I'm on a Resto Spec'd druid, in WSG at lvl 30ish.

8. Redwyne

Redwyne New Member

resolved the problem: i was in full screen and putting windowed mode it goes well.other quesation why when i farm mag'har my druid when pull 2 ogres start to say "warning there are 2 attackers" then he kill one and stop waiting for the second one to kill him?

9. T@rget

T@rget Active Member

I know it's supposed to I was explaining how it currently is and what might be better. I was having facing issues in PvP because people tend to run around while PvPing and my druid only faces them at the beginning of the cast, not during the cast, so if they run around me while casting the spell won't hit.

10. shooperman

shooperman New Member

I was already playing in windowed mode.

Also, why doesn't the combat involve anything other than starfire? I'm level 30.

11. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

yea, pvp is getting a round of fixes as soon as i can get into av.

check "Raid Style Rotation" i changed it a while back, but im going to change it again because it sucks.

12. brampower

brampower New Member

Hey CodenameG, I just found a small problem.

Whenever the health gets below <30 my Druid casts Healing Touch. When it's done, the target is back to about 85-90% health. However, it will cast Healing Touch AGAIN on the same target (and therefore overhealing a lot, since he should just use Regrowth).
      Did you know about this problem? It casts Healing Touch twice, while it should only cast it once.

My log is attached, if it's any help :)

**EDIT: I'm talking about the HealBot here, in Dungeons.

Last edited: Aug 19, 2010
    13. thomas0r

thomas0r New Member

Ok, level 1-12 worked fine. i learned the bear form and since that, he only goes in to melee combat :/
      what should i do? is there any small point i missed in the configuration? if i tick "is tanking" in the feral options, he does the same (melee combat).

Attached Files:

14. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

is tanking is ment for Raf people who are running a tank, and should not be clicked otherwise. and your in feral combat. i know theres problems with it at the moment that we are working on. give balance a try.

15. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

i didnt have any issues with healing touch at all, theres was only 1 spot in the log where it looked like it cast it 3 times, but from what it looked like it was on different targets.

16. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

if you still have a log posted, remove it. from here on out, please remove YOUR toon name from all log files, this can be done with Find and Replace All in notepad.
      Thank you.

17. brampower

brampower New Member

Alright. Also, I noticed that the 'Innervate Self' settings in the Healbot tab resets itself at restart (just like the other settings previously) :)

18. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

it hasnt for me, ill quadrupedal check, but if your still having issues. get rid of your config file, and let it repopulate.

19. thomas0r

thomas0r New Member

i would like to give balance a chance. but he's only going into melee combat.

20. CodenameG

CodenameG New Member

so balance is also only doing melee combat?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.