• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Khryptor - All in One Priest CC (PvE, PvP, RaF, Healbot)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by raphus, Jul 28, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. flexkres

flexkres New Member

Hi raphus, might be for me only but since 1.9.6.0 it tries to spam fade on enemy mobs in raf.
      IN WSG it runs to gate and back trying to cast spell on bg members, at the point where u drop down in wsg after ressing it does an amazing piruette for about 3 minutes :p

And also has a tendency to crash a bit more... anyhow here is a log :)

NOW i get eaven more errors, exceptions and stuff... logg attached

And pulling me out of the bg!?

However big issues following into bases in wsg, walkin into walls

AND keeps spamming fade on enemies in RAF WHEN HEALING!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 18, 2010
    2. ryder1337

ryder1337 New Member

I am very new to Honorbuddy (started today) and I might be doing something very simple wrong.

I have set up the directory as in the installation guide, but when I press "CC configuration" nothing happens. It says that my "current CC does not have any configuration".
      Am I supposed to configure the CC in another way or what can I possibly be doing wrong?

3. Sweking

Sweking New Member

Have you deleted the Priest.CS in the CC folder?

4. ryder1337

ryder1337 New Member

Yep .. and also my toon is attacking with melee and no spells

5. Sweking

Sweking New Member

okey? I used it today, some errors tho, but its maby because of the new version of HB. But your problem... have you it in the folder "C:\\Programs\HonorBuddy\CustomClass\Khryptor" Or something like that..?

6. ryder1337

ryder1337 New Member

No, mine is in C:\Users\(XXX)\Documents\Abe\Honor\Honorbuddy 1.9.6.0\CustomClasses\Khryptor

7. Sweking

Sweking New Member

Samething but diffrent! ^^, Hmm... try to reinstall maby?

8. ryder1337

ryder1337 New Member

Reinstall Honorbuddy or the CC?

9. Sweking

Sweking New Member

Maby both? try to reinstall the cc first.

10. Zclutter

Zclutter New Member

huge error when trying to load

Could not compile CC from C:\Users\Adne\Desktop\Honor\CustomClasses\Priest.cs!
      File: Priest.cs Line: 6 Error: The type or namespace name 'Gui' does not exist in the namespace 'Khryptor' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 118 Error: The type or namespace name 'FormConfiguration' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 142 Error: The type or namespace name 'Condition' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 157 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpellPriority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 157 Error: The type or namespace name 'CastRequirements' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 167 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpellPriority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 167 Error: The type or namespace name 'CastRequirements' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 185 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpellPriority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 185 Error: The type or namespace name 'CastRequirements' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 245 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpellPriority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 245 Error: The type or namespace name 'CastRequirements' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 429 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpellPriority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 429 Error: The type or namespace name 'CastRequirements' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 554 Error: The type or namespace name 'SpellPriority' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      File: Priest.cs Line: 554 Error: The type or namespace name 'CastRequirements' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

11. raphus

raphus Administrator Staff Member Moderator Buddy Core Dev

Updated to Version 1.14

Changelog
      • *NEW* Solo grinding support for Holy and Discipline specs ! (So you can level as holy or disc while you are running instances as a healer)
      • *REMOVED* Pull distance settings. (Instancebuddy will take care of that in instances)
      • *FIX* Yet more checks to prevent crashes.
      • *FIX* Will not attack friendly totems anymore.

12. LiquidAtoR

LiquidAtoR Community Developer

Thanks for the quick update.
      Will run this in a bit, since it's priest time to make itself usefull for the guild.

Regards, Lucky.

13. panYama

panYama Community Developer

Testing! thanks for the updates mate;)

will report in with log if there will be an error.

panYama.

14. ryder1337

ryder1337 New Member

Alright, i reinstalled the CC and it works now. Think I might have been doing something noobish wrong, but i'm going strong now :)

15. Sweking

Sweking New Member

Nice for you to get it working, it's a realy nice CC, Using it right now along with the InstanceBuddy plugin! :D

16. Robertoisrad

Robertoisrad New Member

I'm having the same issue knut was. My preist is taking way too long between casts. I was killed by 1 level 30 raptor and I'm level 40, he just stood there casting every 15-10 seconds or so. I should have gotten a log file of that combat but I get the same problem when applying buffs out of combat (basically any kind of casting takes forever).

What I've noticed is it seems like it tries to cast everything at once without waiting for cooldowns. As soon as I start HB the CC will cast the first spell immediatly and I will see "spell not ready" spammed 4-5 times across my screen.

I've deleted my HB settings, redownloaded the CC and HB, and nothing seems to have done the trick. I even tried going back to version 1.13 which was working amazingly and I have the same issue. Maybe this is a HB issue? I'm using version 1.9.6.1 and I think that the shamwow CC also had toubles with this latest version.

Let me know if there's anything else I can do to help. Like I said it used to work great and I appreciate all your hard work!

Attached Files:

17. Biibou

Biibou New Member

Hello,

Thank you for your work on this CC, it's doing a very good job for me :)
      Im using it with my priest since Im level 1 (now 73) but with v1.14 I have a problem.
      When my toon pull a mob, and the mob walk away by a few meters, he normaly walk forward for a very short time to be in the 30 meters range then continue to fight.
      The problem with v1.14 : he will walk threw the mob, to the location where the mob was when he was pulled, then he try to wand for less than 1sec then continue the fight as usual.

I attached a very short log file showing the problem (just 1 pull, tell me if you need another log).
      (The toon was running threw the mob during the cast of Devouring Plague and SW:p, then he try to wand even if Mind Blast is up since the beginning of the fight).

Is it a problem on my side? I deleted HonorBuddy, config file in AppData, WoW Cache folder, reboot etc...

Thank you and sorry if my english is bad.

[EDIT] I have the same problem with Khryptor v1.13, this problem only happens since HB 1.9.6.0 (everything was ok with HB 1.9.5.9)

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 19, 2010
    18. ryder1337

ryder1337 New Member

I just need to say special thanks to developer. It's running greater than I am able to play in battlegrounds and i'm always in the top 3 of all healing - even with bad gear. I will probably only use it for pvp, so I can't say anything about the pve part, but pvp is awesome :D

19. raphus

Thank you for your perfect report. I will ask you to delete your Cache folder inside WoW folder and see what happens.

20. raphus

Will be fixed in next version.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.