• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] KingWoW2 Priest

Discussion in 'Priest' started by attilio76, Oct 18, 2014.

1. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

mine did what the setting said so raise your flash heal % novicane

2. Xavlepuk

Xavlepuk New Member

What are best shadow talents when using the instance shadow settings out of the 2nd post? Have searched the thread, but could not finde em... :-/

3. attilio76

attilio76 Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

i like:
      Angelic Bluark
      Feather
      surge of Darkness
      shadow insight
      Cascade
      Void Entropy

4. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

does someone else have sometimes troubles that Honorbuddy freezes when using this routine - while running the routine i want to change some settings the settings window is gone in a moment - and i can not do anything - CR dont quit work...

when i close HB at task manager. and i try to restart i get an error that i am not logged in the world. have to close WOW - start again and then HB is working again.

this only happens with this routine ...

maybe you have any suggestions....

5. attilio76

No problem for me atm.
      Just to investigate... did you have any spec change running HB?

6. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

last time this happens...

no specc change - was in quest mode before - then changed to pve mode - then wanted to change some minor stuff in Settings and the freeze occurs....

there is nothing visible in Log files cause the Routine is still working in background...

should i do any advanced logging maybe?

7. necr0n0mic0n

necr0n0mic0n New Member

yes i saw exactly this shit as well, just this happens very rarely, setting windows disappears from screen, but its like still present, so you cannot do anything in main HB window, this is resolved only by exiting WoW and killing HB

8. attilio76

I will investigate.... it will be difficult to replicate any information can help

9. necr0n0mic0n

necr0n0mic0n New Member

unfortunately log cannot help, cause its all working normally but just Settings window is like active but hidden

10. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

So for brakenspore according to all the warcraft logs top disc using no atonement.. except for solace.. all PWS/ Clarity of Will.. if i wanted to set this up I should just disable atonement and raise pws/cow and lower flash and stuff like that..

Also is feather and penace fixed

Last edited: Dec 11, 2014
    11. Aunae

Aunae New Member

Could anyone tell me how this CR preforms in comparison to OracleII, and/or Soapbox?

12. Squiggoth

Squiggoth New Member

I just had to post to say holy crap. What a great routine! It is /awesome/. It even made me a sandwich. It far exceeds expectations but I did have to download one of the xml settings files from the first post to get it to cooperate, and even then had to fiddle a bit since it was letting the tank die as it DPS'ed the boss. Anyway, I turned off Atonement completely and I'm happy. Two things:

1. It makes a lot of noise. By this I mean there is never any errors/problems BUT it makes a clicking sound like when HB is trying to cast something but can't find a target. Is it trying to do too many things? It still works despite this so I'm not fussed about it.

2. It seems to react kind of oddly to "Oh Shit" moments. Instead of the instant-cast PW:S when a Tank takes alot of dmg, it slowly casts Clarity of Will. CoW is more shield but in heroics um...yeah, need the instant protection THEN the CoW. Just a thought.

OTHERWISE...I absolutely love this and can't complain at all. WELL worth my cash.

13. Ghaleon

Ghaleon Member

1. Theres an option to change the speed of the rotation. The extra clicking noise is basically spamming of a spell. Turn off the rotation speed setting and you wont hear that anymore.
      2. You just have to adjust the settings of CoW to where you like it to be. Just like every CR you have to tweek it to the way YOU like it. Each boss is different, everyones gear is different, so there's really no way to make the "BEST" settings for everyone. That's the most common mistake everyone makes and they just come out and say its a great CR or a one that sucks. For my self, I make changes on every boss fight and still come out as best healer on every fight. I even ranked in the 96th percentile for heroic HM

14. attilio76

REV 2.2.9b LIVE

Fix GUI freeze.

In my opinion any CR has his own pro and con. Any developer try do his best to guarranty the best CR.
      For kingWoW you have a 3 days trial to test and a set of preconfigured config file to start fine tuning according encounter/equip....
      Here you can find support and fast fix when needed and a developer (me) that listen and try to implement (when possible) users request.
      Enjoy the trial and hope you wiil be a new kingwow user!

15. Azile

Azile New Member

Hi,

Great CR. Tested it and Oracle II for free trials, then bought this one. Just find this one seems compatible and more configurable for active CR.

I have a question, what bot base should we use for Proving Grounds? I tried a bunch, simply never heals the NPCs at all.

Also, some of those profiles on the main page, well they are out of date and kick up a bunch or errors when loaded. Perhaps removing them would be a good idea?

Thanks,

Azile

16. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

Im a big user of Oracle 2, and I just tried this CR (trial) and it does seem a little more fluent in the way it handled all aspects of healing, especially for Disc priests. The only thing that is weird, is that I use Enyo, and when I pause via Enyo, this CR keeps going. I understand I can turn off OOC healing, but I dont want to do that. Really good CR, and I may end up purchasing this one. Will use it over the weekend and make my decision.

17. attilio76

You must enable heal NPC for provinground and put the warrior (the tank on focus).

my CR has a pause hotkey: just use mine pause key (set different from Enyo)

18. novicane

novicane Member

I killed heoric imperator last night using a tweaked version of ghaleo. I will post later on, had to tone some things down to last 13-14mins

19. paulmuadip

paulmuadip New Member

Hi,

right now a I have a message that honorbuddy is not working any more during using your routine.

First was shadow Spec:
      1. Fishing Daily in Nagrand
      2. Daily with Mounts in Nagrand and Arak

Changed spec to disc
      3. went to Gorgrond to do daily
      4. accepted group invite - finished daily - all worked fine with healing.

-- Honorbuddy closed with error

Took a look at my Log file and saw that nothing been logged from healing - a lot of Errors in Shadow spec

pls take a look at the log file...

View attachment 1528 2014-12-12 14.37.zip

thx

regards

20. attilio76

ty i will try to replicate issue.
      Try disable interrupt in GUI and let me know so i can restrict the issue probability