• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Klovnene's guide to "the insane"

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Profiles' started by Klovnene, Dec 21, 2010.

1. Carpentos

Carpentos New Member

k i have finde the answer thx

2. e46ad

e46ad Member

Hey thought i would Upload my progress as of 3/18/14

I've tested and tried most Profiles on this whole site and can say these are some of the best,

For Bloodsail Rep I used Faldir's Cove Profile went from hated to revered in one night as a hunter Profile work's like a beast 100% AFK, I had to change around the profile to make it attack the mob's after that it was brilliant. (I can upload the Profile or xml code if needed.)

Next I use the Steamwheedle Cartel 2 Profile with 3 alt's + the char I'm grinding Insane on, all level 90 and one other fellow buddy user, We raked in on Average of 4k kill's per Hour with 5 of US.

spamming the pirates all night, Worse part about this grind is getting from hated-Friendly again, Plus I did it on a PvP server so ganked a few times I would say over night and you will wake/come home etc after about 10-15 hours as exalted. We also added in Guild rep Banners into our CC's to gain more rep Per hour.

Ravenholdt Rep, This one just seamed to fly by for me loaded up 4 toon's in Northfold Manor, At first this profile would not work for me it wouldn't engage the mobs so what I did was a quick edit using notepad changed the Min,Max level's changed to level 0 Min Max 90 worked like a charm.

As for the lock picking profile I created my own custom CC for rogue just to Lock pick and nothing else simple CC it will only use Auto attack If needed, To speed things up i used the 90 boost on a rogue so i could farm both the Alliance Profile's and Horde Profile's for lock picking anyways, I farmed Raveholdt rep until honored, Total amount of Lockboxes needed from 11999/12000 was 1100 boxes with a lvl 25 guild and perks.

Anyways Darkmoon next and I have to say I have never got any rep from this place before played since Vanilla too but just did not bother farming it, So i guess It's going to take a few months to get that to exalted then i will be INSANE.

I have not trashed my bloodsail rep at all doing this, I would suggest that you always Farm your REP to Honored with Bloodsail 1st @ Faldir's Cove the guide is 100% correct and don't listen to people telling you to do phased booty bay I personally tested it and its awful low rep etc compared to the cove.

I can say everything Is still 100% working as of 5.4 current patch, some profiles just need a little tweaking to get them working flawless.

I would like to say a big thank you to the creators of this post and to the profile creators.

Thanks ! If anyone Is still interested in getting the insane title and would like updated profiles that work 100% in 5.4 MOP just ask and I will upload the profiles.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    3. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

im going to test this tonight, any specific order that i must grind the rep? and do the profiles work? i just want to be 100% sure beefore i start somethihng like this.

4. e46ad

e46ad Member

Yeah do Bloodsail 1st with the Faldir's Cove Profile to honored. ( One Night Or Day) (Took around 10 hours from hated to honored)

Then onto Tanaris to do all the Steamwheedle Cartel rep Stay on the Steamwheedle Cartel 2 profile until everything is at exalted expect for Gadgetzan then go to Fray island Profile kill a few pirates to gadetzan exalted.
      (10-15 hours for this one too)

Then Farm the Ravenholdt Rep with either Horde Stormgarde Keep Ally Northfold Manor both work for horde and ally but I perf Stormgrade Keep as I got more Rep, Farm that until 11999/12000 honored then,
      (This one goes really fast up until honored after that you need them dam lock boxes whitch will take around 2-3 days to farm all 1200)

Set up a Rogue and farm Dreadwind-Altar for Lock Boxes,

Then last off do Darkmoon whenever you can never miss a day I'm on Darkmoon rep myself and It prob will be the worse part for me.(3-6months ?) From neutral.

Btw if you can get people to farm with you at Steamwheedle Rep it will go alot faster i had 5 people farming with me getting around 4k kills per hour took around 15 hours to get from hated to exalted I found that to be the worse part so far after you get to neutral it will FLY.

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
    5. DrDoctor

DrDoctor New Member

cheers man! :)

6. e46ad

e46ad Member

No probs ! hope it goes well keep us updated on how it goes and if you need any help just ask pal.

7. Kidps

Kidps New Member

Hi e46ad would you consideer of uploading the profiles you used to grind these rep please?

8. e46ad

e46ad Member

Yeah sure I will upload them very soon for you just gotta zip them up.

9. evialtah

evialtah New Member

Cant find any working rogue cc with pick pocket for this... Can someone help?

10. e46ad

e46ad Member

Hey Evialtah are you using the RU client or EU for WoW i can help you out with some sweet profiles would just need to know your client thanks.

11. ElectroNick

ElectroNick New Member

Got some issues too here ... i changed the min-max lvl but still seems to retargeting the mobs and doesnt moves. I get the "[FTW] 06:58:33 Health or mana is below 50%, not pulling!" on HB. my client is EU ty in advance.

12. e46ad

e46ad Member

What profile are you using ? And is it for lockpicking Electronick ?

Let me know I'll able to help you out np

13. Pantaleev

Pantaleev New Member

e46ad! Can you please upload all your existing profiles that do work, most of those i try doesnt work.

Im a 90 Rogue, got exalted with darkmoon, only all the other shity reps!

Please upload all the profiles so i can start boting the achivement!
      (No experiance in editing profils)
      Im new in boting.

14. Tiebiex

Tiebiex New Member

Open the profile in the editor and change the max level to 91

15. e46ad

e46ad Member

Working on the profiles as i type this they will be uploaded ASAP, Sorry for the wait i was on holiday for 3 weeks just got back today

16. Ax3l

Ax3l New Member

hi, im using ou pickpocket profile but the rogue consantly target the same mob, what could be the problem?

im using EU client

17. hodge74

hodge74 Member

*bump* on the lock picking profile

18. lalapuh

lalapuh New Member

Any chance of getting a profile for farming that ship in howling fjord? tested that its a much better spot than ruins in tanaris because mobs will spawn instant when last mob on ship goes down.

19. liege

liege Guest

the ONLY thing you need to do is get the bloodsail admiral title, ie, honored. you do NOT need to have the rep at the same time...just the title on the character you are farming with.

20. guiness

guiness New Member

Hi there, just to tell you, the Dreadwind Altar profile is picking and looting everything in the heavy junkboxes so they disapear after being looted. any clues on how to fix this please ?
      thanks for your work anyway, really usefull !