• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Kupper - Demo/Testing

Discussion in 'Combat Routines' started by Ichiba, Oct 30, 2014.

1. Buddernutz

Buddernutz New Member

fixed. downloaded the zip. it can svn update

2. kaihaider

kaihaider Community Developer

cancast didn't work for me with spell queuing when I copied kupo T_T

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    3. matt84

matt84 Member

perfect, cant believe i missed that before!

4. Ichiba

Ichiba New Member

I added the ability and options to use death blossom to AOE enemies. No AOE ninjutsu yet.

5. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Thanks for that. When do you think it will be ready?

EDIT: aoe seems to be working fine so far, will test it against certain bosses, to make sure it works properly. I remember magitek had a problem were it thought certain bosses counted as more than one target.

6. Ichiba

Ichiba New Member

I don't know yet, it's going to make things more complicated.

This still has that problem.

7. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Have you tested it against bosses/mobs to confirm it has that bug still?

EDIT: Yep, does seem to happen.

8. Prodiniz

Prodiniz Member

This is a great combat routine so far. Great work. I have two suggestions.

1. Would it be possible to change the opening rotation more in reference to this? :

The "Ideal" Opener:
      pre-pull huton (pull happens @5~ seconds to ninjutsu off cd) -> spinning edge -> ir -> gust slash -> bfb -> dancing edge -> suiton -> spinning edge -> trick attack -> shadow fang -> kassatsu -> mutilate ->raiton -> spinning edge -> mug -> gust slash -> jugulate
      This is mathematically the highest average damage opener because of the 'snapshotting' of your dots outweighing other setups. After this opener, you will either dancing edge or aeolian edge depending on if you have Storm's Eye being applied. In this context, your huton will be reapplied in the second ninjutsu after the opener; ideally you're fast enough such that your will start a non-huton'ed gcd then cast huton, effectively extending the duration of the previous huton since a 3-step mudra invocation invariably will delay your next gcd.

The in-a-rush-tank opener:
      huton as tank is going in -> spinning edge -> ir -> gust slash -> bfb -> dancing edge -> mug -> mutilate -> jugulate -> spinning edge -> shadow fang. Some time a little later into the fight (3-4 gcds~) you will weave suiton -> trick -> kassatsu -> raiton.

I pulled this information from here and I've tested the difference personally and it's anywhere between a 20-30 dps increase according to ACT. I would love it if someone else could test this to confirm for me and if all is good we can rework the rotation a bit for higher dps. :) Also, among my server it's becoming noticeable that opening with mutilate is not ideal and it gets commented on infrequently for me. I can only imagine this is going to get worse as more ppl find optimal rotations.

2. I would like to request a feature that acknowledges another ninja or the trick attack debuff for openers.

I understand if this can't be done or is too complicated to implement but it would be such an awesome feature. Let me first clarify by saying this: on my server it's also becoming a thing to have two Ninjas in the party for 20 seconds of the trick attack debuff. Ideally, having two ninjas in the party allows them to coordinate their attacks so they can have the trick attack debuff up as long as possible. As it stands now I can temporarily bypass this by telling everyone "I'll be the first to apply it" because it falls naturally in Kupper's natural rotation, however, if the routine was optimized to recognize the trick attack debuff and adjust it's rotation accordingly then this wouldn't even be an issue any longer. :)

9. Xotrem

Xotrem Member

Ninjutsu:
      - Huton when it has less than 3 seconds left or it's off completely (self-buff is always super important as I'm sure auto-attacks will be a good chunk of our damage, should be anyways)
      - Suiton whenever Trick Attack is off cooldown (Prioritize this over Raiton)
      - Raiton otherwise (Kassatsu should be used exclusively for Raiton)

Rotation:
      1. Refresh Mutilate and Shadow Fang when appropriate (less than 3 seconds left and make sure cooldowns are popped before applying them for the first time)
      2. Trick Attack > Assassinate > Mug > Jugulate (unless fight requires a silence) [most potent to least potent that also won't combo break...unless any of these do then they should be prioritized before or after the main rotation]
      3. Spinning Edge -> Gust Slash/Shadow Fang -> Aeolian Edge/Dancing Edge (main rotation unless swapping out Gust Slash with Shadow Fang or Aoelian Edge with Dancing Edge to apply the debuff (if no one else can provide Storm's Eye or Dancing Edge) and applying Mutilate before going into this rotation if it's going to drop while doing this rotation)

I would think anyways.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    10. Ichiba

Ichiba New Member

Like I said, I'll work on optimization after I get everything working. AOE ninjutsu is working but not completely done and ready for an update yet. I might not have enough time to finish it tonight, but it will be ready soon. I may eventually do opening rotations, but not yet.

11. lordofthereef

lordofthereef New Member

Throwing dagger (for farming benefits) would be a nice addition if you get around to it :)

12. Ichiba

Ichiba New Member

Updated : Added AOE support for Doton and Death Blossom on ninja, and full aoe support on bard. Support for Katon will be coming soon, along with more options like a way to fix the problem with invisible targets messing up the target count on things like Titan.

13. exaccuss

exaccuss Active Member

Thanks again for the updates. Will you be adding a toggle aoe soon? I'm no expert, but if you could toggle aoe on/off with something like shift+x it would be pretty handy while waiting for that invisible enemy bug to be fixed.

14. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

Posted this in the Magitek thread but was wondering if it could be implemented in Kupper:

15. Xotrem

Xotrem Member

It's possible, now whether it's possible with this bot is a different story but yea it should be just as easy to put a || Aura < 3 seconds or so.

16. Wheredidigo

Wheredidigo Community Developer

It's definitely possible as the Summoner Rotation I wrote for MoreDots was able to clip the dots. You'll want to get it so that it'll finish the cast of the dot right as the existing dot is about to finish so that at best you're only clipping the last second of the dot. Once Mastahg finally gets player data such as str/vit/int/spell speed into the API, you'll be able to determine the exact cast time with your current spell speed and then be able to start casting the refresh of the dot when there's exactly that much time left on the dot for optimal dps.

This can definitely be done now, he's just got to check the aura on the target to reapply it correctly.

17. Ichiba

Ichiba New Member

Added blah blah clipping settings to bard, added some more AoE options to ninja.

18. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

donating and offering a blow job

19. Ichiba

Ichiba New Member

LOL Thanks. All blowjobs will be forwarded to the charity of your choice.

20. schopenhauer

schopenhauer Member

I've been trying to get it to clip, even setting it higher than i'd like but it's not clipping them, is it an issue with the priorty overriding the dots?