• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Lazyraider - Bowman Marksman/Survivalist

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Shaddar, Dec 31, 2011.

1. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Yes right, so V2.3 doesnt switch permantly to Cheetah, thats you i move back to V2.3. Maybe the Creator puts up a GUI with some Configurations, so everyone can choose them self to use cheetha perm. or just switch off. Would be great!

2. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

I'm seeing more and more CCs without a SVN attached, maybe we should get a guide that shows how to upload use one as a CC/Plugin developer

3. Shaddar

Shaddar Active Member

I totally agree.. I tried making a SVN last night, but i cant be arsed sitting 3 hours trying to find out how exactly i do that in google code.
      Perhaps im retarded, who knows. Atleast i didnt manage to.

So until i see a guide about that, no SVN from me im afraid! :(

4. Shaddar

Shaddar Active Member

If the Majority wants Cheetah gone, ill remove it.

5. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

hm i think a GUI would be nice to enable/disable some features of players choice.

6. Shaddar

Shaddar Active Member

I'm afraid i dont have any experience or knowledge of making a GUI:) I like small compact CC's which does what they should. And I believe mine does what its intended for.
      I've gone thorough through Elitist Jerks theorycrafts to create this profile, and i'm very happy with the result it produces so i dont see a point in adding any GUI even if i could:)

7. Rinus4

Rinus4 Guest

I've added you to the compilation-topic. Keep up the good work!

8. Stree

Stree New Member

Shaddar you should put links to all the CC's your working on in your forum signature. Keep it up! (im starting to learn how to CC dev also).

9. Stree

Stree New Member

With 2.4 on single target (Training Dummy) at ilvl 374 (not fully gemmed/chanted) I pulled 15.8k DPS steady for 4 minutes.

Used
      #showtooltip Rapid Fire
      /cast Rapid Fire
      /cast Readiness
      /cast Blood Fury

to manually cast cooldowns.

10. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

What is Lazy Raider ?? i do not see that in HB.

11. whatcha413

whatcha413 Member

and what is the big deal about a SVN ? click download or are people really that lazy ? lol

12. Shaddar

Shaddar Active Member

13. Stree

Stree New Member

Lazy raider is for doing raids and dungeons where you control the movement/targeting of your toon manually, and possibly some cooldowns (situational), and the bot does the rest.

SVN is nice for when you have many toons and many CCs. searching for each thread of each CC is time consuming. When you can just open your CC folder right click the folder and update and ban ur up to date on all ur CC's...

14. aqh

aqh Member

15. Venus112

Venus112 New Member

You try having loads of different CCs for different occasions and having to go through every one of them to see if there's a new update available every day.

16. Stree

Stree New Member

Just tested on first 3 bosses of LFR. I find that I do more DPS on the dummy (without any outside buffs) than I do in a 25man raid fully buffed with this CC. Seems like all the other hunters were pulling 25-30k+ (as survival spec) while I am only able to push 14k as MM.

17. Shaddar

Shaddar Active Member

MM and Survival is abit different stat wise.
      MM = Agility > 8% Ranged Hit > Crit => Haste => Mastery
      Survival = Agility > 8% Ranged Hit > Haste => Crit > Mastery = Haste

If your item level is below 378 and your not sufficiently hasted i.e below 20% you will find yourself low on the DPS meter.
      I assume that you are poorly geared as my hunter has an equipped ilvl of 369 total of 373 and i pull off 22k dps in LFR.

If you take a look at the stats again, you shouldnt reforge away crit or hit to make your Haste increase. This is why you need high enough item level.

I suggest you read up on some theory crafts, preferably @ Elitist Jerks, get your spec and stats right if not to mention glyphs, enchants and gems.
      I've personally tested out this CC on two hunters in LFR/HC and Dummy, and can with good conscious tell you that I know this CC works up to its full potential and will do great DPS.

If you comment back that you've already done this and that and its still low, i can only call you a liar:)

Last edited: Jan 3, 2012
    18. Stree

Stree New Member

I keep up to date with all the stat priorities for all the specs of all my max lvl toons and have everything forged properly, I just don't have all my gem slots filled out currently as I find on my server its not worth gemming low ilvl gear for the price of gems (even blue quality) and I am still using 2 pcs of PVP gear. Outside of that most hunters aren't THAT far ahead of me gear wise, just fully gemmed. But I don't see agility gems making 17-20k+ dps difference at ilvl 375-380. Havent had any other MM hunters in any of the grps ive done on hunter to compare against for DPS. Only been seeing survival lately.

I am not saying there is an issue with the rotation as it seems to follow all of that fine.

I am not like most people where they cant even operate their toon if HB is down, I have been raiding at a high level since I picked the game up back in BC and have been with several big named guilds on various servers. Only started using HB when I went to a more casual schedule and use it mostly to be lazy in LFR or farm for me while I am working.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2012
    19. Stree

Stree New Member

Glad to see you have added a Survival CC, with survival being a viable competitor to MM and the lack of up-2-date survival CC's.

20. Shaddar

Shaddar Active Member

Its in testing stage aka Alpha mode atm, and i cannot guarantee it'll pull off much DPS yet, and there is highly likely there will be bugs.