• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Leaves] Community Edition

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Mirabis, Jan 21, 2014.

1. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

Those people are idiots, interrupt hacking is the main reason PQR was targeted (PQR provided the fastest/easiest way to get an interrupt hack working in a couple of minutes).

2. HEADSTYLE

HEADSTYLE New Member

Funny, now it is running again and working again with the log on Assembla. I do not know why it did not work the whole day yesterday.

3. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Just because you or I didn't know about it doesn't mean NOBODY knew about it. Hell Xelper found it in less than a day, do you really think blizz couldn't do the same? It provided then with 100% proof you were hacking, because nobody besides people using pqr would have a needed for pqi. GG.

Anyways, my original point remains:Instant ANYTHING in pvp is a monumentally stupid idea.

4. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

I get the feeling you are arguing just for the sake of arguing... If you can't see the correlation between my point, and Vitalics instant reaction riddled profile which someone mentioned, then there's no help for you.

5. tomcruise

tomcruise Banned

I don't think there is as much of a correlation as you think there is, because the instant features you refer to (which are standard issue in PvP routines now) have a limited success rate which makes it much, much harder to know if the player is doing those things legit or with assistance. Let's not derail the thread any more though, ultimately it's up to Mirabis whether he wants to add those kind of features (which can always be optional).

6. izneza

izneza New Member

PQR got hit because it was a much easier target for blizz, that's all. It's not like honorbuddy is somehow flying under the radar today, it's just not as easy of a target.
      and yes, using each and every of these features 100% correct with all of them enabled always is asking for a ban, using a bot overall is asking for a ban, I'm not sure why you choose to complain about the price of any paid routine, you obviously don't want it yet it still is too expensive, who are you to say so? Obviously you at the same time think that it's part of the reason PQR got targeted, which must mean a lot of people were using it (ergo thinking it's worth the price tag)

I think it's up to the user to use the features provided in a way that fits him, even if that makes him get banned, which is actually the entire premise of using a bot

Now to go on topic:
      I understand that you might not want to risk us users getting banned.
      So let's just dive in to what you actually need to do incase you don't want to make the routine do "clutch" mechanical plays, (which is what bots do best)

Let's just take one example on the level of work required:

Dispel mechanic:

The bot needs to have a per debuff dispel evaluation, based on number of players targeting (damaging) the player, the players hit points and take account for the players ability to self-dispel this debuff.

For example: Let's use the logic required for deep freeze dispel
      If friendly player below 25%, swiftmend must come first, then dispel (if the mage is solo)
      If friendly player above 35%, dispel first, heal later (swiftmend as an ex)
      If friendly player 35%, and 2 enemies attacking with cooldowns up (depending on how bursty the classes are) , swiftmend first, dispel next global, but this does not apply if friendly player has a survival CD up.
      Similar scaling if more enemies attacking (in a 5v5 or RBG situation) but also take into account friendly healers in the vicinityty and who they are healing
      and of course prio dispel if no damage is actually going to come onto the friendly player, incase some CC is up on the enemies, or they have switched target for any reason.

This is just an example of how advanced the logic needs to be for one spell: Deep freeze - in competitive play any mistake by the bot on this kind of stuff will result in a death.

The same kind of logic applies to a multitude of debuffs, but with different things to take into account for each individual case, things such as LOS, Incoming damage, targets, classes damaging and their cooldowns that are popped, defensive cooldowns popped.

I can give you a similar example for how you need to take an individual evaluation for the need to pre hot based on enemy positioning, actions and class and available enemy CD's / CCs

Same goes for when to start stacking LB vs go rejuv genesis first.

As a experienced player all these things come quite naturally since you see what's going on within the game, and for a routine to do this better will require a monumental effort on your part.

That's why I'm asking for things that are easy to implement, do things that I can not easily do myself, and do not waste my CD's or misuse any of my abilities.

I then think it's up to me to decide if I am willing to risk getting banned for something that is actually useful to me as a a PVP player, not to have a routine that focuses on the things I can quite easily do better myself (unless you implement a really advanced logic as per above)

That's why I gave you the suggestions previously, and why I think you'll have a much happier set of customers on the PVP side if you focus on those kind of features, where I think you have much more fair chance of delivering a functionality that is appreciated -

This is a thing a lot of PVP routine developers have noticed and their customer base seem to be happy and also not banned ;)

The one thing that makes this even more important for a druid healer routine is the alternative cost, the "instant" features I'm asking for are rather easy to implement, compared to the complex situational judgements that is the cornerstone of PVP Druid healing, being immensely tough to implement as to not misuse abilities, whereas most PVP routines (for ex. warrior routine) is a lot more about executing a set rotation no matter the situation.

So basically it's up to the creator, are you willing to make this into a good PVP routine which is the reason why some of us bought this routine or will it stay as a 80% PVE routine?

If so, you have two choices, one being significantly harder to implement than the other, and there's no guarantee that the customers will be happier if you chose to go the harder route.

Last edited: May 25, 2014
    7. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

"The bot needs to have a per debuff dispel evaluation, based on number of players targeting (damaging) the player, the players hit points and take account for the players ability to self-dispel this debuff.""

-> Implements -> Result:

"It lags so much, please fix this"....

There is only so much we can do, without affecting the framerate.

Then again it already prioritises dispels based on classtype, type of debuff, health and damage per second. For arena it also checks enemy targeting count ( too laggy in BG ).

Anyways, I stopped caring long ago.

I will implement the plethora of useless and instant feature's, but when someone get's banned don't hold me responsible :)!

PS: Thanks for the descriptive post.

ginuwine12 likes this.
    8. ginuwine12

ginuwine12 New Member

they wont listen and wont care , i did got banned due PQR and used this very heavy in rbg arena , you know what happend every other days got ppl log into 1 level toons to flame me for cheating and imagine if you got many time reportet what could be happen , no one learn from the mistakes , guys now this have nothing with bot is detect or not but if you got many times reportet from mad players who you owang they well take a look and yeah , i mean really this for good !

9. izneza

izneza New Member

Yeah, it's hard to make people happy when it comes to those issues, that's what I'm trying to say :)

and yes, routine usage is up to the user discretion not to get banned, along as you implement an on and off feature, we can all use (or not use) it as we see fit.

Just ask questions here and I think some of us PVPers are willing to give you pointers!

10. arcticfury

arcticfury New Member

Finally, Thank you!

11. Dominci

Dominci Member

My guild have got 14/14hc on farm atm if you need any more testers. Using the most recent rollback revision currently and it still performs excellently.

12. Mirabis

Yeh contact me on skype :) - Miraveux

13. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Google knows all, since we aren't allowed to link to paid anything related to HB. Simple search for Leaves go Woosh should point you in the right direction.

14. xumar

xumar New Member

My guild have got 14/14hc on farm atm if you need any more testers. Using the most recent rollback revision currently and it still performs excellently.

15. xumar

xumar New Member

he has not a word to know when it will be back on site.

16. Dominci

Dominci Member

Hey, were you trying to respond to me? it seems you just copied my comment by mistake. If you click 'Reply with quote' in the lower right corner of a comment you can quote it without having to copy-paste :D

17. xumar

xumar New Member

I am not mistaken I also hc 14 on my druid restoration ilvl 576! :)

18. Cukie

Cukie Active Member

Meh, fuck y'all, I'm stuck at 13/14 H lol

19. Dominci

Dominci Member

Aah, I was confused because you copied my post exactly :p

20. Mirabis

Add me on skype ( Miraveux ).

I had to backup and export all customer data, media and page text... then completely wipe the entire VPS... oh wait )@!$*!@$!@3 forgot to backup the Mysql databases...

ETA for website is 2-4 days I guess....