• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Lionheart - Fury Warrior CC

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Joker76, Jan 20, 2011.

1. Joker76

Joker76 Member

Hey everyone. As you can probably guess, I have not been around for a few months. My WoW subscriptions expired in April and I have not been able to devote any time to coding, playing, etc. I have a baby on the way in August and at this time, I don't know if/when I will be able to work on this again.

Much of the code was borrowed and I had a lot of help from some very knowledgeable people. However, I do not want the thread filled with multiple user updates. If you want to customize it to your personal needs please feel free to do so, I just ask that you not release it to the public as it can diminish the integrity of the project.

Therefore, if anyone would like to continue this project please PM me and I will give my permission for you to release updates. The person should be familiar with CC development and up-to-date Warrior rotations, etc.

Thank you to everyone for supporting this project. It gives me a great sense of personal accomplishment that I was able to release something that the community enjoyed.

2. xn3t0x

xn3t0x New Member

Hope somebody updates.

As no CC can come close to this as a PURE dps CC.

All this needs added is a SMF rotation and an updated TG rotation
      with changed values for HS ect... no cleave option and shouts ect

and it will be the best CC ever

3. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

I swear, I wish I knew how to code CC's
      Is there any guides ?