• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Macbook air.

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by punisher775, Mar 21, 2012.

1. SpigotStyle

SpigotStyle New Member

One last thing, stay FAR away from the Sony Vaio S series. I was attracted because of the switchable dedicated GPU, the long battery life and the light weight. It's great as a portable laptop, but if you do anything graphics intensive, it sounds like a damn-jet engine. They put the vents in a really stupid location so the screen blocks them and it heats up.

2. middelfart

middelfart New Member

Hey guys, a little slow post (sorry :D). Anyways, I have a mac myself (i use it for my school since i do a lot of presentations etc.) If you wish to bot on a mac I'd advise you to; A: Get a windows licens, and install it on the mac, or B: get a virtual pc (this allows you to have a windows pc inside your mac while keeping the mac os.

Hope it solved some problems - Peace out.

3. henrikrox

henrikrox Member

without reading the whole thread, i have a mba 13" standard conifg with 4gb ram, running beautiful with a couple of addons, naitve res at 1440x900 and all at low, when bothe ting i turn maxp fps to 25 so i keep the laptop cool

no complaints here.