• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Mage] Portal - An Advanced Honorbuddy Mage Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Mage' started by Millz, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Nawak

Nawak New Member

Nobody have settings for PvP ? A friend of mine and me would start to make some 2c2 and 3c3 for the achivement. We wanna try for make a Rogue/Mage. So i seek settings and probably feedback of someone who tested it ! :D

2. dilbog

dilbog Member

Been trying fire pvp for a laugh and have ticked and setup for pvp nuke in fire options, but what i am wondering if guys are hot keying burst to cooldowns to activate this setup.

Thanks in advance

3. Firebird88

Firebird88 New Member

Hey,

first of all wow... testet your Premium Version in LFR actually and it provides unbelievable high dps output.
      The Question now if I use Tyrael of Lazybot with it what do I have to actually do myself besides moving. Do I have to target or what?

4. djxaero

djxaero Member

Is it normal that as a fresh 90 trying to get BoA gear from Timeless Isle that I am getting just raped literally every fight? How are people soloing on Timeless Isle as fresh 90s?

5. Soeski

Soeski Member

Yes it's normal. Heavily depends on the class. Many casters can farm Timeless Isle when they have better gear than you get there, i.e. making it useless to farm there.
      Hunters and DK's can handle it though, but for me, toons below ilvl 510/520 are getting raped.

6. Tappedout

Tappedout New Member

Just a question for everyone, based off of other cr's I see and use it appears HB changed some things, I am just returning to the game and getting a lot of freeze and crashes when adjusting settings (no biggie just restart client) W/o starting the cr the chat output is printing, however when it is running it doesn't always print. Anyone have a fix for this?

7. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

Which level 90 talent do you have chosen?

Thanks, looks like the trinket proc made Alter Time cast instantly instead of waiting ~4 seconds for FoF procs to activate. I'll check it out.

Works better manually activating cooldowns imo. Otherwise it's a bit random when it can trigger (i.e. target has 5 friendlies hammering them, and no other enemies around - no point wasting all cooldowns on that).

Glad you like it :)

You can set auto targeting on, but you're generally best off selecting the correct/best target yourself. But other than that, yeah - just moving.

8. Millz

Hey - I'm not really sure what you mean, sorry.

9. mocbar

mocbar New Member

FEATURE REQUEST:

Millz, is it possable to implement A, a hotkey to control Rune of Power on/off, if im doing some fast dungeons or raids its stupid to see the cr cast RoF and mostly waste time on that while its not needed on low HP trash! B, an Apply button on your CR's, witch makes adjusting stuff a lot easyer while in a fight ? < like RoF :) althoug a hotkey for that might still be better....

10. Millz

I'll add an apply button.

Rune of Power -> Be better off just using Invocation talent or disabling it completely by the sounds of it.

11. mocbar

mocbar New Member

jeah, but an apply button will do the trick as wel and has more uses overall :) thanks

12. ashdale

ashdale New Member

Feature request for your consideration

Hey Millz, wanted to do some testing on the new fire routines and do some logging with them(i mostly play arcane) and noticed something. I have the 4pc set so i assume you are using the Inferno Blast to proc heating up. Could you add a hotkey to toggle use of IB off and on, like the hotkeys for cool downs, auto target etc... the reason is for example on Garrosh if the timing on IB (8 sec cd) happens to hit while MCs are out it automatically spreads ALL your dots to ALL the MCed players, and when i got some good dots rolling, that will outright kill the MCed players before much can be done, expecially since its multiple dots can't even dispel them all, just something i was thinking about that would cause large issues, Although I didnt test it, i went back arcane before the fight, so you might have some check for MCs on any targets hostile to you and if so dont cast it already in the game, but thought I would bring it up.

13. Tappedout

Tappedout New Member

Millz I'm talking about the the chat output like burst mode on, burst mode off. If I don't hit start on hb it prints to the chat log so I know if its enabled or not.

However, when I hit start on hb and the cr is running, the burst mode enabled/disabled does not print to the chat log

14. foxy_2011

foxy_2011 New Member

For arcane spec:

the CC neglect the proc of Immerseus Trinket, I mean sometimes happen (specially at pulls) that the trinket does not proc, the bot uses Arcane Power and Altertime and the after that you'll get the proc of Immerseus Trinket, and 6 seconds later when alter time is over, you will lose the Trinket buff bcoz u used alter time b4 the proc, is there any chance that CC w8s up until the proc of Immerseus Trinket? I felt its kinda designed for KTT trinket, coz it never missed that proc.

Edit: is there any chance that we get a Hotkey for Rune of Power, I couldn't find it in settings

Last edited: Jun 23, 2014
    15. Xcesius

Xcesius Community Developer

He should easily add a setting for int trinket procs (enum lists) if he wants to. The question is if he wants to :p

16. Millz

Sorry guys, been on a training course today and completely forgot to let you all know. I'm on it again tomorrow, but will catch up again with all of the messages and PM's tomorrow evening.

17. powery

powery Member

hey im havng some truble i was using this profile for lazy raider droing a raid and i was frost (my pve spec) and i was trying out lazy raider in pvp so i cheged to my pvp spec fire (my pvp spec)
      and i got this error in my logg
      "The class profile currently loaded is Mage - Frost, but the current toon is Mage - Fire. Please respec the toon, or select a proper class profile under settings before starting the bot."

any 1 else have this problem?

sry about my spelling xD

18. lve2raft

lve2raft New Member

Use Tyrael - this is the issue of lazy raider. You have to change the class in settings of the HB bot itself. But I would just use Tyrael - its better anyways.

19. Facilis

Facilis New Member

evocation ingame and only checked evocation in portal, unchecked the other two.

an example:
      entering combat WITHOUT evocation buff
      he need 80 lines before casting evocation
      Datei #kymyld31-31957 | sourcepod.com

edit: okay he only cast evocation when he reach 15% mana left,
      i also unchecked use evocation low mana

edit2: okay it's random at all.. i dont know^^

edit3: tested older revisions:
      revision 182 and older have not this bug
      and 183-192 are bugged

Last edited: Jun 24, 2014
    20. Millz

T16 4PC ? http://www.wowhead.com/spell=145257

I really don't know what could cause this, sorry. Suspect something is interfering (like an in game addon?).

Hey - It doesn't neglect this specific trinket proc, it's just bad timing.

Arcane Power casts when >= 1 stack of arcane missiles buff (you'll usually have 2 anyway), 4 stacks of arcane charge, and if you have one of the tracked trinkets (T16 SoO ones) - or Tempus Repit (legendary meta gem), then it'll wait for one of those to be active too.

Once Arcane Power has activated, Alter Time will also activate.

Enum lists, pff, what do you take me for, that's way too basic :p

Could you post a full log file please? (and attached to the forum :) )

Ref: How To Attach A Log

It's checking for the aura ID 116257 - http://www.wowhead.com/spell=116257/invokers-energy

You can see what auras Honorbuddy can see on your character by opening the Developer Tools window, and selecting the auras tab.