• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] [Mage] Portal - An Advanced Honorbuddy Mage Routine [PvE/PvP]

Discussion in 'Mage' started by Millz, Aug 26, 2013.

1. Millz

Millz Well-Known Member Buddy Store Developer

www.millz.biz/claim/ :)

I use mainly the default settings with some minor tweaks. I.e. profession stuff, racials, disabling things like frost nova/blink. Best off setting it up yourself though.

Post a log please

2. dilbog

dilbog Member

Millz with the routines running from the shop I lost all my profiles and it will not work for my unlimited key I have aswell.

Is there still the option to run it the normal way and still get updates?

Bty for the fire rotation there is a combustion trick that's been discovered. All fire mages I know are now using this to boost performance and also bliz seems to be having issues with a fix for it because of the way it works. I can confirm that it also works in WoD beta aswell.
      I wouldn't normally say anything about things like this but this one is not going to go away any time soon I feel so for guys using fire spec now and in WoD it's going to be a necessity.
      Had some crazy numbers last week 4.7 mil on burst lol seen others with higher.
      Might be worth it for you to look into.
      Combustion Technique - Tick compression - Fire - Altered Time Forums

Last edited: Aug 27, 2014
    3. Millz

You'll have to manually copy the custom setting files into the new directory. Defaults can be obtained through the GUI by clicking button in lower left corner.

If you need to merge keys or have issues with your buddyauth account, you need to contact support@thebuddyforum.com

The SVN will be going eventually, so can't stay on that method. Lots of code changes had to happen to support the store, so I can only push to there now.

4. dilbog

dilbog Member

Ok bud, a bit meh but understand you cant support every method of access to your profiles.
      Bty see my above post about the fire routine I edited it after you had posted, your to fast ^^

5. dilbog

dilbog Member

View attachment 5056 2014-08-27 14.20.txt View attachment 1668 2014-08-27 00.33.txt

Weird issue in world pvp seems to be when a enemy cast a damage reduction it seems to be deselecting it? then not reacquiring it.
      also pet seems to be out of control trying to attack when nothing there and slow in general when starting to attacking pressing burst hot key seems to help a bit. I am in 586 pve gear with a pvp trinket and atm cant kill other mages total lack of power for some reason.
      Not quiet sure whats going on, one mage in question full pvp gear 560 ilvl fears me when I play by hand but can easily handle me with routine.

It had been working pro before this so not sure whats going on.

6. Millz

I think I'm being a bit simple here. So when 2 targets, do the usual PoM/AT/Pyro combo and build ignite on target. Cast your last instant pyro on an off target, then Combustion the main one, and it makes crazy high damage?

There's a twitter post from Celestion saying they're going to fix it though - not sure when of course.

7. kesk

kesk Member

8. Millz

Targeting is disabled in those logs - it won't do any targeting/clearing targets automatically when it's disabled. It will still pause on 'do not attack' auras though.

I've changed the pet behaviour already in my copy, haven't pushed it yet, will be in next build.

Slow to attack -> It'll only engage once you enter combat.

Cheers

9. Millz

Looks fine in there. It's waiting for trinkets to be active before it's triggering Alter Time. It'll only cancel Alter Time if the trinket activates AFTER Alter Time has been cast (meaning if we let AT run the duration it would remove the trinket buff).

10. dilbog

dilbog Member

Good to hear about the pet thingy.
      Yea I do my own targeting etc.. but I promise you it is deselecting for some reason and as I start the combat most of the time ^^ so it should be ready to nuke hehe, so not sure why it is having a go slow. maybe my setup is different or causing it would be great if you could have a look and see.

11. dilbog

dilbog Member

Yea thats the jist of it m8, some sort of bug, it was actualy discovered in the WoD beta with the new lvl 100 talent then folks realized it would work on live.

12. kesk

kesk Member

I can only tell you that its the second time that my trinket is running and then suddently gone :)
      So im am 100% sure its alter time, and if i lookt at the logs

First Toxic Progs then he used Alter Time and then Expanded Mind Progs so he extended Toxic but removed Expanded

13. Millz

Ah yeah. Will fix it.

14. kesk

kesk Member

Thanks!

15. ostinatto

ostinatto New Member

how can i enable /disable the bot while in combat., can i key binding that?

16. Rodanthe

Rodanthe New Member

Why isnt my mage using any frostbolts and other single target spells on its target? the bot is atm only using flamestrike and other aoe attacks. Is this a bug in the script or am I doing something wrong? Would love to buy it ( using free now ) but want to make sure I spend it on a great profile!

17. akaInsidious

akaInsidious Banned

How do I download it if I just bought it from the buddy store?

18. yiqubha

yiqubha New Member

I can't find the option to turn off/on the use of blink by the bot. I prefer to do this manually.
      Also it seems to be stuck on using an aoe rotation sometimes even if there is only one target.
      Is there a hotkey or something that makes it switch between single target and aoe? If so, what is it? I can't find it in the settings either.

19. Clubwar

Clubwar Member

20. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

You no longer download anything if you bought it from the store. You log into the buddy store with your buddyauth login, then go to "My Purchases", there on the right you will see a column with Enable/Disable. Make sure anything you want to use is "Enabled". Once you do that, you open up the new HB (746 or 747) and it will automatically download a copy to a sort of "temp files" directory for you to use. This is called "streaming". That's how you get your items now. There should be a guide somewhere in the thread. I think Millz put one up. I could be wrong though.