• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Mark II - User Controlled PvE & PvP Hunter Routine

Discussion in 'Hunter' started by falldown, Feb 23, 2013.

1. LegendaryXX

LegendaryXX Member

So, ever since the new SVN Update, the CC wants to continuously turn on and off Aspect of the Iron Hawk. Any way to fix this?

EDIT: Uninstalled the routine and reinstalled. still doing it, killing my DPS pretty bad. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    2. Benjiiy

Benjiiy New Member

Go into the Config, turn Aspect of the iron hawk to false, problem solved :)

3. LegendaryXX

LegendaryXX Member

Tried that, didn't work. lol

EDIT: Actually it did. haha I was looking at the wrong thing. Thanks!

Last edited: Mar 19, 2013
    4. Monty1337

Monty1337 New Member

still getting the best dps out of this ( better than purerotation or tuanha ), but it's sad, that this CR is so laggy and not so smooth like the other CRs. not sure how to explain, but when i run this cr you really "feel" that there is something working in the background. with other CRs you just play like normal, but the bot presses your spells.
      i hope you know what i mean, i can live with those fps drops/laggy feeling, but sometimes it's annoying.

keep up the good work!

5. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

I think this is a issue with the framework, as MAD is laggy too and they're based on the same.
      Have been testing and trying different builds etc for over 3-4 weeks already.

6. markymark303

markymark303 New Member

Hi, just another small thing, turning off rapid fire in SV config doesn't stop routine from using it.

7. u12e12a

u12e12a New Member

hi
      it is doing silence shot on cool down on dummy i didn't know how to turn it off ... from doing silence shot .

8. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

Hmm think he forgot to bound the settings to the spell.

Guess the same as above.

I'll be able to update after 2.30 hours ;/

falldown likes this.
    9. falldown

falldown Member

Ill be updating the CR today, hopefully fixing the bugs you guys have mentioned.

Edit:

Rapid fire can be disable for everything else except dummies, it always uses it on them.

Silencing Shot is disabled by disabling the setting for talent 30

I'll make each talent their seperate setting as that seems to be less confusing and easier to use probably.

Edit 2: Made all talents seperate settings

Edit 3: Fixed Aspect of the Iron Hawk being turned on and off (HB doesn't recognize aspect of the iron hawk as a buff anymore so I have to check it by its ID instead.)

Last edited: Mar 22, 2013
    10. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

performs poorly with raidbot which is faster than lazyraider (atleast for me), your other cc works nicely with raidbot though why is this and can you make this perform as nicely as your other with raidbot?

11. falldown

falldown Member

I have no idea.

12. HB1353V70

HB1353V70 New Member

Hi,

I really like this CC. I use it a lot for end game raiding. Since the last upgrade it sometimes bugs out a bit and just auto shots. Not a big deal I can play by hand then but would be nice if it didn't do it.
      This is what is in the log over and over again:
      [23:05:50.997 D] System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 020C0F26 [299]!
      at Styx.MemoryManagement.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative)
      at Styx.MemoryManagement.ExternalProcessReader.Read[T](IntPtr address, Boolean isRelative)
      at Styx.StyxWoW.get_IsInGame()
      at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()
      at Styx.CommonBot.TreeRoot.()

I run it with Tyrael Bot base.
      It usually snaps out of it when something comes of cooldown and takes over again.

Thx for creating a great CC for Hunters. By far the best DPS for Survival Hunters

13. falldown

falldown Member

@HB1353V70

I don't think thats CR related, seems more like an issue with HB but I could be wrong, I'll look through my logs and see if I have any issues like that.

Also after I can test a bunch of new features, I'll be releasing version 1.8.0

This is mainly a PvP Update but there are some other small fixes in there as well.

This will add support for Arena Partners. The CR will look for nearby friendly units in arenas and set one as your partner based on a priority system (Healers etc are higher priority) and then you can use things like Spirit Mend, Roar of Sacrifice and Master's Call on them.

It will also scan for Nearby unfriendly units, like stealthed rogues and druids, or enemy pets and you can use things like Growl to take the enemys pet off you and attack stealthed players before they get too close to you.

The update should also improve Crowd Controlling slightly, by not wasting Scatter Shot on units that are already CC'd, Snared / Rooted (as in not moving).

I might also add support for automatically destroying some shaman totems and a few other things.

A lot of these new features I've been planning for a quite a while and some are inspired by tuanhas hunter CR, so credit where credit is due. You guys should definetly +rep him :)

14. tuanha

tuanha Well-Known Member

Nice to see it my friend :D

Your dps rotation is really rock too :D

One thing I may suggest is remove the Pet Growl on enemy pet... it useless on high rating arena as above 1600, people know how to set pet on Passive Stance :D (I remove the code on mine too)

I remember back in cata, Growl will destroy Grounding Totem - not tested on this patch, consider is a suggestion.

Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
    15. falldown

falldown Member

Alright, I'll look into what breaks the totems, thanks for the tip :p

Edit: Also new version coming soon (includes breaking totems). Ran it a few times in arenas and fixed a few errors it was throwing at me, seems to work fine now.

16. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

sorry to go on about this again but Tuanha's cc also works well with raidbot as does The Beast Master like i mentioned before, its kinda a issue for me as Lazyraider takes x2/3 as long to from one shot to the next but raidbot is real quick but its unuseable with Mark 1 (3 fps).

17. falldown

falldown Member

I'll look into this tonight (now), I only use lazyraider and Tyrael and since the CR queues spells (at least if you set custom lag tolerance to 400ms) I don't really see a difference with speed. Regardless, I'll test raidbot and try to see why its lagging.

18. Dart01902

Dart01902 Member

Lag tolerance is / has been set to 400, Lazy raider is still slow. i get similar issue with Tyrael as Raidbot.

19. falldown

falldown Member

Can you attach raidbot here so I can test it? I'm not sure which version I should be using as its not really officially supported anywhere.

20. markymark303

markymark303 New Member

This routine works perfectly for me using raidbot. The only time it ever lags is in a LFR, but in a 10man it is fine. Can always rank top 50 WOL (SV or BM) using this routine, love it!