• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Mark II - User Controlled PvE & PvP Hunter Routine

Discussion in 'Hunter' started by falldown, Feb 23, 2013.

1. offensive

offensive Member

Wasn't raiding due to the holiday and that's really the only time I use the profile. I'll do some tests tonight and see how it performs vs last week. For single target fights, your old BM routine still gives me the most DPS I've seen, but I'd really like to see more performance from the survival routine since BM is only good on a handful of fights in ToT.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2013
    2. DewdInTheNewd

DewdInTheNewd New Member

So it's a toss-up between this and TuanH for best SV DPS routines?

3. u12e12a

u12e12a New Member

hello
      I tested today in LFR TOT first part my IL is 505 doing really bad I saw it casting cobra a alot of times where can shot 2 times arcane shot then use cobra shot and doing cobra shot when kill shot will be ready to be used again lose dps .
      it the big add 1 target i was doing 69k dps lol it was funy :( very said to see that.
      I'm just telling what I have seen .

4. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

Hmm that's very sad indeed.

Do u still happen to have the log ? Would help me sort out where the culprit(s) might be.

5. markymark303

markymark303 New Member

You must be doing something wrong. What botbase are you using? I find this works best with raidbot. My hunter is 514 and can pull close to 200k on the first fight in ToT. Best SV and BM routine around.

webhond likes this.
    6. ShadowDK

ShadowDK New Member

Aren't Lazyraider, Tyreal and Raidbot more or less the same thing? - Lazy raider has a raidbot mode as well.

7. Mirabis

Actually they're not, they are built for the same purpose but do not have the same code.

Thus performance can and should differ using different bot bases.

What the differences actually are ... Well won't type all that from my phone.

8. ShadowDK

ShadowDK New Member

I wouldn't say so - TuanH is mostly for PvP and if you look at his recent posts you'll see PvE doesn't seem have that high priority for him. Though it's quite advanced in the PvP department. However PvE I expect this to win out as it doesn't have a lot of extra code checks for all kinds of PvP scenario's.

Mirabis, might you know why it isn't using spells on my char anymore? My log is attached in the previous page.

He wont fire Explosive shot normally, but only during L&L for example.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
    9. Mirabis

Code:
      [14:07:15.809 D] System.Collections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key was not present in the dictionary.
         at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.get_Item(TKey key)
         at MarkI.Extensions.DpsMeter.GetCombatTimeLeft(WoWUnit u, Int32 time) in c:\Users\MyWindowsUser\Downloads\New\Routines\Mark1\Extensions\DpsMeter.cs:line 113
         at MarkI.Main.<HandleSingleTargetSV>b__2ec(Object ret) in c:\Users\MyWindowsUser\Downloads\New\Routines\Mark1\Main.cs:line 906
         at MarkI.Extensions.Spell.<>c__DisplayClass64.<Cast>b__5c(Object ret) in c:\Users\MyWindowsUser\Downloads\New\Routines\Mark1\Extensions\Spell.cs:line 772

The log is filled with the above error, it seems to be an issue with the DpsMeter.cs I did a quickfix for TuanHa when he had this error with our cc. Not sure if it's entirely fixed though.
      Havn't been able to test it yet.

10. ShadowDK

ShadowDK New Member

Something u can share so I can play till Falldown's back? :)

11. Mirabis

Uhm I'll need 1-2 hours to wrap up my daily work, then i can start working on the fix.

2 Hours can be long if u want to play, so uhm..

Where u using Survival or Beast Mastery part?

12. ShadowDK

ShadowDK New Member

Take your time. I can't expect you to drop what you have in your hands for me :)

As survival. I still use his old Bowman CC for BM.

13. Benjiiy

Benjiiy New Member

close to 200, yeh ill call that bullshit, I have 520/516 4set, using raidbot, I dont even pull out that close to 200kish.

Back to reality: Ill post a log soon, what ive seen at the burst phase, ive set the focus thing on 45 just so it wont shoot those extra cobra shot, but it still pulls a cobra shot several times at 80'ish so it will get capped then start swing Explosive shots when L&L triggers, then u sit there for 3-4 seconds with 100% focus. have a hunter in my guild as mentioned before that have worse gear than me and pulls far higher dps than this CC.

..and about that, if u set the focus lower that default "60" it u will get screw ups sometimes and it will sit and wait for skills to get off cooldown before doing anything else than shoot auto-shots, Regardless how much focus you have in ur pool.

..and was fighting Primordius last night, at the pull ur supposed to kill the blobs that spawns so u can get transformed and at this phase the CC just auto-shots, but as soon u target the actual boss it starts attack and work as regularly, have to search in the logg tho, since its going to be a big one.

Attached log = Primordius trash failure.

Attached Files:

14. markymark303

markymark303 New Member

Hey Benjiiy, dont really appreciate been called a liar, so here is a screenshot from WOL with my name blurred out from a lfr with my dps at 182k (thats pretty close to 200k in my eyes).

Attached Files:

• logs.jpg
        logs.jpg
        File size:
        501.6 KB
        Views:
    15. offensive

offensive Member

Have you found a fix to get Bowman to attack correct on fights like Megaera? I would prefer to use it for all of my BM needs, as it is simply the best hands down.

16. xseekx

xseekx Member

480 iLevel BM hunter. Was doing ~60k DPS overall putting me in top 5 for LFR. Thanks!

17. u12e12a

u12e12a New Member

heya markymark303
      use SimulationCraft to check dps for your self and that first boss you know that you stay on pool and do more damge any way .
      I tested the profile as SV not BM ... I can't say anyting . and I saw SV hunter on my guild IL 501 doing 270k Burst damge and after that 100k+
      where I'm using this profile doing 170k burst damge ..... on SimulationCraft telling me I should do 286k Burst damage and average dps 105956 dps . I'm not sure if SimulationCraft is wrong but that is what i'm trying to help to make the profile better . I wish the guy who is making the profile has hunter and he can check it by himself , and thank you

18. markymark303

markymark303 New Member

Hey u12e12a,
      I have done a lot of testing with all the different profiles, and this is the best for bm and sv (check out buddyranks on this site to see comparrison). I dont seem to have any problems with it, apart the odd occasion it could use arcane shot instead of cobra shot, but that is not a big dps loss, as it never focus caps me. With the picture i posted before, that dps, was using this routine on sv, and it ranked me in the top 30 for sv hunters on that fight on lfr. In my 10man raid team I use the routine too, and usually rank, or get very close to it. Make sure you are using raidbot, and not lazyraider or tyrael (although tyrael is almost as good as raidbot. If you continue to have problems PM me, and I will try to help.

EDIT: Just ran simulationcraft on my toon with no buffs, and it gave me dps of 115k on 5 minute fight, on target dummy this routine did 105k... Not a huge difference i guess, not sure what the routine could do more to give extra dps..

Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    19. Mirabis

There seem to be issues with the latest two revisions. Fall and I planned a core change a week ago but our work hours didn't match :( will do what i can sporadically.

20. u12e12a

u12e12a New Member

heya Mirabis I can't play for 3 days but soon I will test it and tell you thanks so much . I'm just trying to help the profile .
      heya markymark303 your gear is good and your dps is really great can you tell me please your setting and thank you I will try it soon I play SV sometimes BM.