• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Max Sessions. I bought 1 session.

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Support' started by ridiculous, Sep 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Exokid7699

Exokid7699 New Member

I said I know you are frustrated. Tony is doing his best to help and does know what hes talking about. Hes been doing this for a long time and has helped pretty much every user that has any questions. That being said, there is normally first time users that have no idea what there doing when it comes to computers/firewalls. Even IF someone tells us they disabled the firewall. Throwing an exception as instructed in the first place just makes things go much smoother and lets us know without a doubt that its not the problem. What ive read is there is normally a step-by-step process so after all instructions where followed and the problem isnt resolved then they will be happy to try switching keys making sure you dont have a keylogger, etc.

2. frostymayfly

frostymayfly New Member

I can tell you I know what your going through.. I have hb working fine now but no thanks to "support" from this thread. See if you can find a member to help you. Tony was terrible at responding and giving any real advice.. From my experience it was always short answers with not relevant info. I'm sure i will get flamed for saying that.. but if your paying good money for something seems like you should be able to get a little more help on how to.

Last edited: Nov 26, 2011
    3. no1knowsy

no1knowsy Well-Known Member

Bad necro ;)
      Tony is awesome, but without you guys being on live-support so he can remote desktop in to help you it is on a rare occasion a complete pain in the ass to solve problems.
      He does use short answers, but then again he has to respond to 50+ threads every time he logs onto the forum.

This thread is old anyways, and he has gotten better at finding a solution, an being online more often :)

4. Bigbadwolf

Bigbadwolf New Member

Agree with no1knowsy Tony is indeed very helpful and a busy man.. But i feel with u ts and i hope there will be some solution for your problem soon, as hb is a very nice product.

Keeping my fingers crossed

5. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

since the day you registered,there only 2 threads started by you

http://www.thebuddyforum.com/payment-issues/33866-how-upgrade-hb.html
      and
      http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...77-hb-auth-code-not-working-help-new-guy.html

and you got your answers

so if you dont have something valid to post its better not to post at all,i have better things to do than replying on posts like this...really

6. no1knowsy

no1knowsy Well-Known Member

Tony, the OP of this thread probably isn't with us anymore.
      If you see fit, I feel a close of this thread is in order.

7. Tony

Tony "The Bee" Staff Member Moderator

yeah i remember this case,we tried to help OP but he failed to follow our basic instructions/information

if someone want help,he must follow what we are saying...in any other case it wont get help

i think i am clear enough :)

anyways,i prefer to spend more time supporting as much people as i can instead of giving "explanations" :p

thread closed

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.