• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Multiple BWs problem

Discussion in 'Buddy Wing Forum' started by pindleskin, May 31, 2013.

1. pikachu2003

pikachu2003 New Member

Walter, how many bots can you get to run on a single machine with isoboxer? I have only been able to run 2 and even then I have allot of trouble. Maybe its because all of my new account are lower level and questing to get off the second planet. Do you use the default round robin for CPU and also whats your monitor setting or is it set to no monitor policy?

Also I think I botted 4 days straight on mutiple occasions. Either with MG for space mission or BW for grinding. Go big or get banned I say!!! LOL, in all honestly its the only way to stop me since I can't stop myself from these type of games hahaha.

2. walter

walter Active Member

I always have issues with questing profiles but grind profiles work amazing for me. Question profiles will always be buggy no matter what due to clicking/interacting with objects.

3. pikachu2003

pikachu2003 New Member

How many grinding bots can you run on one machine without a hitch? Also do you use the default round robin for CPU as well as monitor policy?

4. walter

walter Active Member

Yea I use round robin for cpu. I can run 2 to 3 all day long of 8 to 10 hours. If you run 4 or more swtor it will freeze your computer over some time. Something to do with the clients all running for x amount of time that locks it up my computer (i7 3770k 24gb ram gtx680 etc). Something I can't get over on older routine but my newer routine (once I'm done debugging it) I still need to test what happens. I currently run my test build the most since it has all the features/classes I use atm.

Walter

5. pindleskin

pindleskin Community Developer

Yesterday 2 instances worked with isboxer the whole night, without any memory bloating and big log files. But on my other PC which has AMD x4 955.
      I thought this will be permanent since i tried it on my other PC and it worked for 12h.
      But today i am back to memory bloating and big log files.

The only differance is that the NAV server was restarted today...

are those dictionary errors somehow connected to it?

6. blankasf4

blankasf4 New Member

I'm also having an issue running mutliple accounts. I have everything setup correct but when I launch the game through ISboxer I get the login screen and I login then it just sits saying "intializing" and I can't click "play".. This only happens through ISboxer. I can't even get one to run through it let alone two+
      Any help?

7. pindleskin

probably not a Win 7 32bit OS ? I had this kind of shit in Win 7 x64 and WinXP. When i managed to get SWTOR working in Win 7 32 bit then i get problems with multiple BWs. Could be an AMD issue i presume?

8. walter

walter Active Member

I wish I could test this but I don't owe an AMD machine. Anyone else confirm this maybe? I really doubt it the processor but you never know. Drivers do crazy things!

9. pindleskin

Managed to get it working more or less on my old pc with AMD x4 955 CPU with logs to none just like you said.
      Have a friend who has same dictionary problems (ram bloating) with ISBoxer and has the same AMD FX-8xxx series CPU.

10. Xherion

Xherion Member

Does the same thing for me on a i7-3770k. works fine with 1 swtor without ISboxer, but if I try to load anything with ISboxer is gets stuck after entering the password.. also on Win7 .64

11. blankasf4

blankasf4 New Member

Tried 32bit.. samething.

12. strepie

strepie New Member

Check your SWTOR log. If it says something like " INFO Waiting for BitRaider to start..." you know that is your problem. :p Just add a -nobitraider parameter to your launcher settings in Innerspace.

13. Xherion

Xherion Member

adding -nobitraider to the parameter in the launcher settings didn't work for me, but disabling bitraider in the config file did the trick. [:

14. strepie

strepie New Member

Yeah, that works too. :p I had to do that on my I7 system as well...took about 5 hours to DL the extra stuff before it was playable again via Isboxer/Innerspace. But hey, whatever works I guess :)

15. Xherion

Xherion Member

Does anyone know of a way to make the logs smaller? Atm the drive I have BW on has 35gb free space (my ssd, which has other games too) and I can only bot 3 SWTOR's for about 4~ hours before the log is 35gb and I run out of HD space... so obviously if I don't babysit it, the bots won't run for more than 4 hours (provided they don't just afk anyway)... If i leave the bots on at night I have at best 4 hours of botting though... is there a way to fix this?