• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • My ongoing success up till now.

Discussion in 'Success Stories' started by Shiningstar, May 23, 2013.

1. Shiningstar

Shiningstar Member

I haven't felt like this has been risky for myself, it's usually been quite easy and fast. Especially the lockbox farm, I do that fully afk in less than a day and being in stealth makes it as safe as it could possibly be i guess...

2. punisher775

punisher775 New Member

I've been using this bot for a couple years and i've had similar success at irregular intervals in my life with this bot, same with the diablo 3 bot.
      This story is completely plausible although the monetary gains claimed by this individual are greatly inflated, judging from the rates that people charge for botting services, the amount of gold he sold and the quantity of actual work he has done so far i find it incredibly hard to believe he got himself out of debt unless he had a credit card with 3000$ on it or some low debt.

But nonetheless this is plausible although greatly exagerated i am afraid.

This is my personal opinion.

3. wimnell

wimnell New Member

Howdy Snowa!

Glad to see botting is still working out for you.

Miss the good old days, back in "our little project" (you should know what I mean). Funny you would choose Snowa as your forumnick.
      I also find it quite random I stumbled across your success thread since I'm just browsing here because I'm terribly bored.

I hope everything is well with you!

-Partypinglan/Jarhead

Last edited: Jun 12, 2013
    4. face21

face21 Member

actually there is proof of another guy that did the same thing, look up markee dragon he did it with glider, I know not same as hb but its pretty similar

5. Aerie

Aerie New Member

I believe in honorbuddy success, but not to what this person is describing. I hope I'm wrong and will not bash it by any means. However personally I find it impossible to believe just because health implications, etc.

6. krycus21

krycus21 New Member

Craigslist would be a good start, I always see people selling there wow accounts. Plus if you ask to meet them where they live and bring your boyfriend im sure you wont have any problems.

7. krycus21

krycus21 New Member

If you are talking about sleep, this would be a good read. But I rather not change my sleep habits on a hunch. And if you try Uberman sleep pattern you can bot 24/7 you would just leave the bot unattended for 20 min 6 times a day.
      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyphasic_sleep

8. Shiningstar

Shiningstar Member

This is a late reply but when I got a notification via email and I skimmed over this reply it made me smile! The chances of you finding me on here and finding this thread outside of world of warcraft must be very small! I miss playing wow just for fun like the good old days! :) I'm glad I was naive about my forum name aswell now. All is good here, I hope you're well too :)

9. kapone

kapone New Member

Only 1 question remains... Will you marry me? :p