• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [N] Darkmoon Faire Quests + Quest Behaviors

Discussion in 'Holidays-Special Events' started by timglide, May 6, 2012.

1. kevin1984

kevin1984 Member

hi!
      everythink is working fine for me!
      but i want to (for example) make the task with rings on the turtle in a loop to get the darkmoon items.
      but i have to press the honorbuddy start button after each run

how can i make this to a loop?
      thank for your help!

2. 1101011

1101011 Member

what? Its a daily quest , you can make the quest only once with every char
      how do you want to do a daily quest in a loop???

3. diablofan

diablofan Member

amazing profile.Did every quest even with achiev OK. thanks

4. Someday

Someday New Member

Works really flawless... thank you for the amazing work!
      Did all dailys and every proffession-quest without any issue =)

5. Nem

Nem New Member

Amazing work!

6. T@rget

T@rget Active Member

Ran great!

Only had to help it once with the tonk quest, it got stuck on one of the little buildings. Obviously it would've made it without my help but I was too impatient :')

7. Defect

Defect New Member

Profile is one of the smoothest Quest profiles I have run. Very impressed. It should probably be updated to comply though:

[Halt-v229(warning)]: *****
      * THIS BEHAVIOR IS DEPRECATED, and will be retired on July 31th 2012.
      * Halt adds _no_ _additonal_ _value_ over the UserSettings behavior.
      * Please update the profile to use the UserSettings behavior and use StopBot.*****
      [Halt-v229 @line 829]:

Finished all Darkmoon Faire quests we could, stopping.

8. timglide

timglide Member

@Defect: Comply? Never...

Has anyone had issues with it instantly removing the wings buff during the cannon? I'm guessing I just need to do a fresh HB install but thought I'd check.

For any developer types reading
      aBuff.TimeLeft.TotalSeconds
      is always returning 0 for me but
      Code:
      				Lua.GetReturnVal<double>(string.Format(
      					"local id={0} for i=0,40 do if select(11, UnitBuff(\"player\", i))==id then return -1*(GetTime()-select(7, UnitBuff(\"player\", i))) end end return 0",
      					BuffId),
      				0);

works.

9. JimT

JimT New Member

No. The only issue I've encountered with the cannon is when I use it with my Hunter. Singular begins the 'call/revive pet' routine right about the time that your script needs to hit the button. Looks like the CC takes precedence so the wings are never removed :( I have to do it manually but only for the Hunter. I've searched but can't seem to find any place in the Singular config to turn off this behaviour.

10. julian

julian New Member

really awesome profile, works smoothly perfect :D thanks a lot for sharing

11. Soulbound13

Soulbound13 New Member

Excellent work Timglide, appreciate you sharing this buddy :cool:

12. waden34

waden34 New Member

Awesome profile. I found that the Tonk quest doesn't play nice with the Prince of Darkness Warlock CC as it constantly tries to cast Soul Link inside the Tonk. Switched back to Singular and have had no issues since. Thanks!!

13. astralel

astralel New Member

can u please update it? it doesnt fish and do the dailies.
      ty :rolleyes:

14. flect

flect New Member

Still works - simply edit the profile so

<MaxLevel>86</MaxLevel>

is
      <MaxLevel>91</MaxLevel>

instead

15. T@rget

T@rget Active Member

Fishing is indeed bugged, for me it fishes but it doesn't loot the fish (Turned on auto-loot, but it simply casts the next line too fast)
      And the Whack-A-Gnoll daily is bugged, it runs up to the gnolls but doesn't whack them

Log for Whack-A-Gnoll: View attachment 3196 2012-10-07 09.39.txt
      Also The Darkmoon Cannon quest is bugged, it's not cancelling wings: View attachment 3196 2012-10-07 09.39.txt (Different log, same name)
      Oh, He SHoots, He Scores also bugged, bot is facing them, but not shooting them: View attachment 3196 2012-10-07 09.39.txt (Again, different log)

The rest worked well (So far, I haven't done all the dailies yet)

Last edited: Oct 7, 2012
    16. wr9966

wr9966 Member

"Eye on the prize" appears to be broken, it kept trying to pick it up, even though it was in the quest log. I did the quest manually, started the bot to let it turn in, it went to the quest giver and promptly started trying to pick up the quest again. I stopped the bot, manually turned it in, and the profile started behaving correctly.

Now I am at "The human cannonball" and I am getting quest behavior compile errors. The behavior's are all in the correct directory. It throws a "Styx" error.

Compiling expression 'HasItem(71083) && HasQuest(29436) && !IsQuestCompleted(29436)' @ line 770
      [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedMoveTo.
      Goal: Moving to <-4018.767, 6293.038, 13.04148>
      [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedMoveTo.
      Compiling quest behavior from 'D:\Program Files (x86)\HB2\Quest Behaviors\ForcedDismount.cs'
      [QDBG] Starting behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      Goal: Dismounting
      [QDBG] Done with forced behavior Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.
      Compiling quest behavior from 'D:\Program Files (x86)\HB2\Quest Behaviors\DMF_Cannon.cs'
      Could not compile quest behavior from 'D:\Program Files (x86)\HB2\Quest Behaviors\DMF_Cannon.cs'
      Line 7: The type or namespace name 'Logic' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Line 8: The type or namespace name 'Logic' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Line 9: The type or namespace name 'Logic' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Line 11: The type or namespace name 'TreeSharp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Line 16: The type or namespace name 'Logic' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Line 19: The type or namespace name 'Combat' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Line 20: The type or namespace name 'Logic' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Line 21: The type or namespace name 'Logic' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Line 22: The type or namespace name 'Logic' does not exist in the namespace 'Styx' (are you missing an assembly reference?)
      Line 33: The type or namespace name 'CustomForcedBehavior' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Line 12: The type or namespace name 'TreeSharp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Line 81: The type or namespace name 'ConfigMemento' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Line 83: The type or namespace name 'Composite' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Line 181: The type or namespace name 'TreeSharp' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      System.Exception: Assembly is null!
      at Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior.(Assembly , Dictionary`2 )
      at Bots.Quest.QuestOrder.ForcedCodeBehavior..ctor(CodeNode codeNode)
      at Bots.Quest.Actions.ForcedBehaviorExecutor.(OrderNode )
      at Bots.Quest.Actions.ForcedBehaviorExecutor..()
      Stop called!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create 'CurrentBehavior' in quest bot; an exception was thrown: Assembly is null!
      Activity: Honorbuddy Stopped

17. Umbrasanctus

Umbrasanctus Member

Doesn't work anymore.
      Doesn't start the profile.

What's wrong?

18. timglide

timglide Member

I've posted a new zip file in the first post.
      - Quest behaviors are updated so that they *should* at least compile with HB 2.5 but I can't test because there's some issue with Blizzard's authentication server and I can't log in (they may compile but whether they still work is another matter)
      - There are no changes in logic/functionality, the update is simply to get it to compile with HB 2.5
      - I changed the max level to 91 in the profiles

There is a good chance it may not work well due to the HB update. I've seen issues where HB just doesn't pick up quests. There's really nothing I can do about that.

Again, I can't test until I can log back into wow.

For people with loot issues for fishing, I believe this to be the same phenomenon that people are having with AutoAngler. Personally using the following addon works for me (even though it's outdated) and you might consider trying it: AutoConfirmLoot - Quests & Leveling - World of Warcraft Addons - Curse

19. flect

flect New Member

Auth servers are back up - updated profile still bugged:

[Profile Message]: Compiling monthly turnin quests.
      [Profile Message]: Compiling monthly profession quests.
      [Profile Message]: Compiling daily quests.
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Could not create 'CurrentBehavior' in quest bot; an exception was thrown: Assembly is null!

===================================================================================================================================================

Completed He Shoots, He Scores!.
      Moving to Type: QuestTurnIn
      [InteractWith-v249(warning)]: *****
      * THE BUYSLOT ATTRIBUTE IS DEPRECATED, and may be retired in a near, future release.
      * BuySlot presents a number of problems. If a vendor presents 'seasonal' or
      * limited-quantity wares, the slot number for the desired item can change.

* Please update the profile to use *BuyItemId* attribute in preference to BuySlot.

===================================================================================================================================================
      Completed Target: Turtle.
      [Halt-v242(warning)]: *****
      * THIS BEHAVIOR IS DEPRECATED, and will be retired on July 31th 2012.
      * Halt adds _no_ _additonal_ _value_ over the UserSettings behavior.
      * Please update the profile to use the UserSettings behavior and use StopBot.*****
      Bot Stopped! Reason: None Given

20. evialtah

evialtah New Member

Mine just stuck picking up BS quest...