• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [N - Ground] 1-450 Mining Profiles

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bryt, May 5, 2010.

1. Hunterion

Hunterion New Member

Possible to remove that damn cave in Hinterlands. Only worthless Ghost Mushroom in there and the bot needs to kill ~20 mobs to get them.

2. Pastortom

Pastortom New Member

Thanks alot mate, I will make a better Hinterlands version I think.,. as it misses lots of nodes.. I think HB2 is advanced enough to manage to go up to Jin'Thalathor if the nodes there are plentyfull enough.. + down by the horde river theres 3-4 nodes too it doesnt get..

All in all, I must say ur profile is really great.. I give it a 8/10.. I will post hotspot-updated one when I have the time

Will let this run for 4-5 hours, and give you an update :)

3. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Open the .xml file and blacklist the cave area. Easily done. Goto the HB Guides section on main forum page and you can find a thread about it.

4. JohnWayne

JohnWayne Member

I'm having a problem with Wetlands profile. My character just keeps trying to send a mail, but sends nothing and keeps spending money sending empty mails. I doubt it's an error of the profile, but anyway, could somebody tell me how can I solve that? Thanks.

5. klawing

klawing New Member

just started it out on 2 chars on difrent skill range and both seems to work out realy good + cred to u

6. JohnWayne

JohnWayne Member

I have been testing all Alliance profiles up to 300 and they work quite well in general. It's funny that using some of them you end leveling much more herbalism than mining :)

7. Bot

Bot New Member

Haha. I thought it was just my configuration.

8. JohnWayne

JohnWayne Member

Well, indeed it depends on where you farm. In some characters I levelled more herbalism than mining, and in others, the opposite.

9. Caen25

Caen25 New Member

Hey!

Just wanted to say thanks. This one helping me out alot. :)

10. Lockwood

Lockwood Member

Just stands there.

"Activity:"

EDIT: Working now. Had to play around with my settings. Apologies.

Last edited: Sep 7, 2010
    11. flaxxa

flaxxa New Member

Used Durotar to get my mining to 75 from 1, around 400 Copper Ores in lesser then 90 mins! And around 350 Rough Stone!

12. shane86

shane86 New Member

Trying on my horde priest copper ore goes for about 20g/stack on my server so it might be worthwhile if i can make 400g/hr just botting.

*edit* the durotar version works 100% perfectly the only complaint is probably a issue on my end. My toon goes into skull rock and theres little to no copper in there and she ends up killing every mob in the whole cave wasting about 2 minutes. I blacklisted the cave though and works perfect now. Thanks.

*EDIT2* Just tried your hinterlands horde version and it works flawlessly. Thank you.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2010
    13. Caen25

Caen25 New Member

I'm still not getting this...is it grind (i get errors about no grind area) or is it quest (it runs 1/2 way across the world after a zillion downloads to start w/ old quest???

14. schnee

schnee Member

You have to start it in Grind-mode, and make sure you're in the right zone

15. shane86

shane86 New Member

ok i've noticed a bug just now in your horde hinterlands profile. My priest got stuck at 39 0.2288, -3855.659, 96.37955 while trying to get a truesilver deposit there. Moved my toon and restarted the bot and its working again.

16. bazzzz

bazzzz New Member

I found stonetalon mountain for horde quite buggy? Might have just been my HB but always got suck up in the northern park.

Used the wetlands one with no issues.

Anyone have any issues with gathering on HB if you stop it once and then try start it up? Always end up with having it start for 20 seconds and then stop after one node

17. shane86

shane86 New Member

No I can't say i've encountered that yet. I've only used his barrens,durotar and hinterlands profiles yet and have posted the bugs i've found. I do notice that sometimes the toons get stuck in caves though. Just blacklist the caves.

18. mothtar

mothtar New Member

HEy i think it works great for every where except for Sholazar basin horde minning/herbing my toon gose well and gets to the river that runs to the north-east of the map just south of the lost lands and trys to swim and stops in the middle and will just sit there forever and i have to turn HB off and take him out then he goes fine untill he circles back to that point.

19. shane86

shane86 New Member

Ok, I tested your alterac mountains profile for horde as well on my priest this morning. While good for farming iron ore and occasional herbs you miss 90% of the mithril mines in the region. Otherwise a good profile.

20. flaxxa

flaxxa New Member

Been using follow profiles :
      durotar1-65.xml To reach 75 in Mining
      thousand125-175.xml To reach 100 in Mining, took me about 2 hours to get 100 in skill, was around 5 hordes mining there to.
      arathi_horde125-175.xml To reach around 125 in Mining, took me about 2 hours to get 125 in skill.
      badlands_horde175-230.xml To reach around 205 in Mining, took me total 4 hours to reach 205.

Skilling Blacksmith with the mining, so I will stay in same zones along time, even if I outskilled it!