• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [N - PvP] w00ts COMPLETE - All New BG Profiles

Discussion in 'Archives' started by w00tsauce, Sep 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. DJKid

DJKid New Member

I'm slowly learning how the bot and profiles work. I thought the pathes were part of the profile, and the fact that it tried to get back to the hotspot it skipped by falling would be a path issue. Sorry for the mix up :p

Always affriad to run EotS because of it, and the Conq and Honor point bonuses for random BGs are always nice when trying to farm them :)

2. dge93

dge93 Guest

Actually I believe HB has has this issue for as long I've used it. The autoprecision2 Plugin usually handles it pretty well

3. BillEEEh

BillEEEh New Member

is it safe to run random bg overnight? i mean, does blizzard have like a bot detection system or something??

4. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

HB has things in place to stop detections. The only thing they cant stop is being reported. Which is a risk you take whenever you bot.

5. Nightcloud99

Nightcloud99 New Member

These profiles are brilliant, currently farming the AV one, great pathing.

AV seems great to farm, no one notices you on the large teams, and as a healer im always looking like im doing things! Got marked as AFK once after about 15 games, no whispers or BG chat about it, I believe it was just a douchebag :)

Gonna be using this to honorcap while im at work, I reckon you could get away with AFK'ing this for a few hours :)

Added: Issues with AV pathing, keep getting stuck on the braziers in the horde base!!! Ah well, he gets around them eventually, maybe a suggest to change the pathing to the centre of the entrances?

Love your work.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
    6. deathwhispr

deathwhispr New Member

4 CC's later. And my bot still runs past all mobs until attacked, then stands for a few seconds before auto attacking. Usually since i run directly into their group im dead before i auto attack. Any ideas?

7. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Thats almost always a CC issue. Have you posted this issue with a log in the CC threads? I know for a fact its no a profile issue.

8. dge93

dge93 Guest

Have you tried using a fresh install of HB? sometimes the settings can fuck stuff up

9. wanted31

wanted31 New Member

Why doesent this use a mount to run...??

10. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Because you didnt set HB to use a mount to run?

11. deathwhispr

deathwhispr New Member

Man its a shame there arent more warrior cc's especially pvp oriented. Ill run it again tonight and get a log to the maker of my cc. Do any setting in my HB maybe cause me to ignore targets? If there are any alternatives besides the cc ide love to know them. like i said ive tried the top 3 cc's and even singular and the bot to be honest pvps like a tard.

"Oh look, seven horde guarding that AB flag. Im going to try and slip past them and just attack the base, i hope my plate/mongoose chant/mount dont give away my position." = fail!

Lol he looks so dumb when he pvps.

12. wanted31

wanted31 New Member

Ty - lol thought i had that solved - now it uses mount, but it take alot of break in-between the running..?

13. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Thats also not a profile problem. Try a new CC.

14. deathwhispr

deathwhispr New Member

Suspicions confirmed. I redownloaded HB and replaced my pvp profiles with the originals, everything works fine now.

15. seenaman

seenaman New Member

is this afkable?

16. theatristformallyknownasG

theatristformallyknownasG Active Member

I never AFK Bg's (usually up on a second monitor at least), largest chance of getting found out with so many people in the same place at the same time, and very easy to see what you are doing by looking at the map.

I have never found any "perfect profiles" as different BG have a couple of different strategies depending on team makeup. Profiles provided by default that don't get stuck on objects in the game that have been there since Cata came out and still the profiles aren't fixed would be a good step forward.

G

Last edited: Sep 30, 2011
    17. w00tsauce

w00tsauce New Member

Yea. Biggest issue with botting BGs is the massive amount of people that see you.... and the fact there are tons of mesh issues that have never been fixed.

18. impro

impro New Member

I downloaded all of the PVP Profiles and put them into my default profile pictures. When I start the bot, sometimes when the bg game starts my character just stands there. Also, a lot of the times the bot just keeps running around the whole map and barely kills anyone. Can someone please help? :\. I am also using EzRet CC for my paladin. What am I doing wrong? Thanks

19. nymphelav

nymphelav New Member

i cant queue up as random bg . when i try to start the bot , it says that there is no profile fitting the character. if i choose to queue up just for one bg it works. what can i do? thanks.

20. Brokenpillow

Brokenpillow New Member

what's up with the bot getting stuck in the GY(horde), trying to reach some1 that is inside the horde base, it stands there for 45 secs before blacklisting, profile, cc or hb issue?

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.