• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • NEVER sell to mmopawn!

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by trashmob, Feb 3, 2011.

1. mmo777

mmo777 New Member

If you ever sold alot of gold , instead of talking trash at them you should be thankful to whoever you sold gold to if they paid you properly. they just paid for your bills, how can you hate on people who paid some part of your life whether it's that new laptop or your monthly rent ...never take for granted what these resellers do for us, alot of these companies are giving us alot of real world money. if they did not exist would you be able to get rid of 300k, 500k, 1.5m gold a week so easily? i don't think so, prolly max out at 300k a month to private buyers if you have 10+ servers under your belt and you'll make $1k a month instead of $5k a month selling 6million. just my two cents worth.

2. duhlink

duhlink New Member

Most gold sites are scammers... especially when you contact them via MSN.
      If you contact them via MSN they can claim it was the wrong MSN... it very well could have been too.

You are an idiot for trading that much at once... sucks man.

3. Robin31

Robin31 New Member

Hello,

I just sold 38k to mmopawn.com to "check their site out" and decided to post something about it here. Before id post a new thread I searched if there where any about mmopawn.com already and found this thread.
      Sold it trough live customer support and went smooth. Had to wait 15 minutes for my money.
      Got $0.9/k.

I used to sell to other buyers but wanted to check this one out aswell.
      Don't know why you got scammed though?

4. lostsk8r

lostsk8r New Member

.9? ouch

5. Robin31

Robin31 New Member

Hm yea not that much but i didnt realy care about is since it was on a lvl1 char on that server so i couldnt do anything with it anyway..

But a status update on the trade:
      Better not trade with those guys:

Just received an email, luckly it was just an vanilla only account with just a few bankchars. Lost about ~100k and some auctions...
      This was my "i dont mind getting it banned account" so it isnt a big deal.

BUT: Dont sell to mmopawn.com they are probably all flagged for selling gold.

You will get you money though (atleast, i did)

6. mmo777

mmo777 New Member

@Robin31 I think a few gold sellers have found that mmopawn does pay when smaller amounts of gold are involved ..perhaps up to around $300 worth ..but in this case the amount they needed to pay was $2k+ and they probably couldn't stomach paying anyone that when they can just hide behind the great firewall of china and say screw you.

7. lota7

lota7 Member

Never thought of breaking the payment down instead of giving all of it before receiving cash?
      You had it coming tbh

8. liljackjack

liljackjack Member

hats off to them if someone managed to scam 1.6M :eek:

I always use their online chat to make sure it's them (ive sold over 4M to them).

Sorry about your loss though

9. 4842saunders

4842saunders Banned

I sell to these guys all the time, they are actually the only company i use.

I've sold over 500k to them this week, and they pay me 5-20mins after i do the trade they are really nice :)

Dont be a dick and give them 1.6million, atleast make them pay you in blocks of 100k its silly to cough up 1.6mill.

10. zaknatore

zaknatore New Member

Hey guys, I know this is old but here's something for you:
      lolscam.jpg

After this he said:
      Cassiel: someone pretend to be service004@mmopawn.com

Jorge: yeah right.. PAY YOUR DEBTS

11. enosh

enosh New Member

This is pure bullshit. Pr3cious from ownedcore uses the same technique to scam people (happened to me). He gives you some random code (for ex. o3k9i90IlL0) and says that he will msg you with this in game. Then he logs in and writes to you something VERY similar so you usually don't notice (ex. o3k9i90llL0). Then after you ask him when he's gonna send you the money or whatnot, he answers he never got the money and it must have been someone else. Yeah sure, someone else just made up a code with one letter difference.

Just giving you heads up guys.