• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [OFFICIAL] Banwave June 16 2011 Thread

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hawker, Jun 16, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. papatoast

papatoast Guest

What bugs me most is now what am i going to do til swtor comes out? Actually play properly? Pfft.

2. DaSandman

DaSandman New Member

I logged in no problems at ~8am PST (so 16:00 GMT), people on the forum were posting at 9:07am PST saying they got logged out and cant get back in, and Hawker confirmed it by starting this thread at 9:53am PST.

So I'm guessing ~9am PST (15:00 GMT) was when they waved the magic ban hammer :)

3. socialscience

socialscience New Member

Yep that is right, it was just minutes after 12pm noon EST, which is 9am PST. I was PvPing in WF at the time, and it had just ended and i was booted.

4. ryftobuddy

ryftobuddy Banned

for those of you that are wondering if you are perma-banned...

Go to the rift website and try to login to your account. If you get a message saying you are banned, you are perma-banned, if it lets you in, its a 24 hour

5. Cynikal

Cynikal New Member

All of the emails I have gone through today say I have been perma banned.... yet I am able to log into the site. So I dont think that is correct.

6. Ikkan

Ikkan New Member

If you logout & try to login again it will say you are banned. Happened to me I am autosaved to my rift account on firefox so it's like a backdoor in but as soon as you log out that's it no more going back in :(

7. gobliner

gobliner New Member

I have to agree with Cynikal.. when i was banned for 24 hour like a week ago i was unable to login thru website.

8. hooba

hooba New Member

This is not true, my bro has a 24 hour suspension and gets the you are banned message when trying to login to the website.

9. mariox

mariox Member

^ this, got an email for 24 hour ban yet i can't log into the website. PS they just flat our deleted the character i botted on.

Code:
      In addition, your character, XXXX, has been deleted as we were unable to find a point before they were detected using a third party program.

10. Glendrum

Glendrum New Member

I find that it sux to make my first post here be about this subject. I only used the bot for 3 days... i actually had a second account for this purpose and it was banned, but i also used the bot on my main account a couple times and it wasnt banned. not sure what the conditions were having to be met to be banned.

The part that bugs me is I never received an email or notice. When i called TrionWorld in Calif... they acted like they didnt know anything... the CC charge hasnt even posted on my account yet.

Why would they email some, not others... ban most accounts perma... some 24hour and then others not at all? Consistancy would be a bit easier to stomach in my opinion. The bot did work cool tho.

Peace

11. gobliner

gobliner New Member

Wtf is trion doing m8 , this is like more like become a brazilian drama show

12. Vardeux

Vardeux New Member

Has anyone been able to get a customer service phone number for them? Please post it so we can blow them up.

13. rsbotmaniac5

rsbotmaniac5 New Member

Ive tried calling them. I live in asutralia so I used their given number for australian support. They are closed from 9am-9pm for me and open all night. They really dont understand timezones...

If you want a number for support just google trion support its like the first option that shows up.

14. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

Contacted them via phone, got an automated email and the subject of the mail was "ryftomate" -_-

15. Insanity

Insanity Guest

Can they take legal action if I put a hold on the money I sent them for my 6 month subscription that is now banned? I will file a paypal dispute. Worth a try right? Or would that be against the law. Because technically I didn't pay for the full price of the service.

16. ProRogue

ProRogue New Member

Is injection even an option? Knowing how easy it is to detect?

I'm just curious what the Ryftomate-developers are planning up ahead? If the method is not changed to say memoryread- and write i will give up on Rift :) Because litteraly, injectionbots usualy fail badly unless you know the means of detection in and out of the particular game you are engineering.

Injecting into the client just seems too risky..

17. papatoast

papatoast Guest

ProRogue, you do realize that honorbuddy is an injection bot, and it's been going strong for a LONG time now with no detection.

Injection is perfectly fine so long as you code around anything that's looking for injection. Now that they know to look for it in Rift, it'll be found and continually coded around, just like it is in WoW.

18. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

it is NOT.

They only used injection for Rift as it seems to not have any detection methods and injection is alot more powerful then key emulating or something else.

19. DaSoul

DaSoul Well-Known Member

I can login into the account management page again! Don't know if that is good or bad..game login is still not possible.

20. tonyskarma

tonyskarma New Member

Give it up Dasoul if you used Ryftmate you are Ban Hammered. Pretty much confirmed that Running the Bot in Admin mode isn't safe like it is in WoW this Trion has a real hardon to stop Bots/Gold Farmers idno they make a majority of these peoples paying monthly Subs...Whoever is leading there sales and Marketing team is a dumbass and this game will be dead in 4 months time prolly 3-4 servers.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.