• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [OFFICIAL][Patch 5.0.4] Honorbuddy will be offline for a week (or more)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hawker, Aug 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 1990camaro

1990camaro New Member

See I was always taught that dam, was what holds back water and damm was for swearing, due to the fact that damm was the abbreviation for dammit. So I did type it right...

Last edited: Sep 4, 2012
    2. PTankadin

PTankadin New Member

They can go down for good and nothing you can do about it, if they did, what you going to do? Complain that you did not get your 3600 days worth? Please...

3. Mr3uk

Mr3uk Member

I laugh every time I hear someone say something like "release it early and let them get banned". No dev has mentioned anything about security updates or changes to warden. It seems like people just want to soothe their minds about this taking so long by making themselves believe that they are going to be safer once this is all done. The truth is that the devs would have figured out the security side of things weeks ago and are now just working on all the stuff which should have been done before the patch was even released but they couldnt do it because they where working on Demonbuddy instead.

To me its clear that the problems all stem from understaffing and overstretching the staff they do have, probably because of the bad choice they took by making this a one off payment rather than subscription. Its a difficult situation to correct now as they have promised everyone lifetime membership. But I really think they should consider making the lifetime subscription only last until the end of each expansion rather than forever. As our one off payments arent going to pay the devs wages forever.

4. timotyman

timotyman Member

He is making terrible business decisions then, there is such a thing as forward planning. Anyone with half a brain knows there is going to be down time when a major patch/expansion hits, honestly if they didn't prepare for this downtime, they deserve it.

5. Pedro105

Pedro105 New Member

They didnt take anything down dumbass blizzard updated the game. Im using CYBOT for now and i can farm np actually stacks of elementium are at 150g in my realm. Maybe u should do the same and dont complain. Imagine if everybody cried like this if nvidia ou microsoft didnt update their products. For example u know there was a glitch when u used the 7990 and XPLIT ? people cried yes but still dont come here exagerating. Its a week. I was tracking the forum waiting for apoc to give the green light to test honorbuddy and u dont stop spam GO BUY A MONTH OF CYBOT and kill time like i did...U SURE MOTIVATE HIM MORE...since im talking for me..I payed the bot 1 year ago and I still have it...

6. Babysnatcher17

Babysnatcher17 New Member

First of all he isn't talking he is writing.
      Second, Obvious troll is obvious.

7. PTankadin

PTankadin New Member

They are changing the API, which is what makes HB do what it does, that has nothing to do with Blizzards end, if one thing is coded wrong in the API and gives itself away to Warden then guess what happens?

8. dani.tryhard

dani.tryhard New Member

You can do one only thing, COMPLAIN, conformist people... It's plain stupid to stay there and say nothing if you don't like what's going on...

PD: pedro pedrito, chill out ;)

9. Madcatz

Madcatz Member

Well one week down man im now out of everything i had farmed before the patch an HB went down im looseing gold now this is a problem for me lol any new news on getting something up an going soon mybe like now i no u all are working hard but but im looseing gold LMFAO.

10. Botanist

Botanist Banned

11. Madcatz

Madcatz Member

12. PTankadin

PTankadin New Member

and what will complaining do if they decide to shut down for good? Nothing besides you wasting time and effort.

13. dozzy

dozzy New Member

after some strange reason, i have finally reached the end (for now) of this post ... and i got few questions to ask :)

what would you guys do, if they decide to suddenly stop making this bot ? i mean, guys, they took 1 week off, so YOU could have your bot - but what do they get for it, NOTHING!
      we have paid for our bots ? sure, but i cant really remember the terms of agreement etc, but does it say you will get your bot updated ? if it dont, then be happy, that we got ppl like apoc, who sits, works his ass off, to make the bot for you.

i dont see anything really usefull in over 90 of the pages on this topic, which is kinda sad ever thought that the dev needs to go through all the pages allso, waste their time on reading useless posts about people whining, instead of fixing the bot ?
      allso, take in mind, you have PAID for your bot, 1 time, and they still is updating for you, which you get for free - so if you ask me, i think its fine if they took 2 or 3 weeks, to get this bot up. you aint paying a monthly fee (guessing ppl have bought lifetime, cause if not, then you shouldnt have a reason to whine in here) which you get pretty fast updates, nice support, and a company, that goes up AGAINST blizzard.

now, sorry about doing this useless post, but hopefully, people will start to remember their place, before goes off whining about a bot, that apoc and all the others, have no obligations to update, or fix for you - for all i know, they could have given you the first build for HB2, and said - "tough luck, buy HB3, which supports MoP" and then program a new program for it.

with that said (and sorry about my whining, but its my outlook on this), thanks for the great bot bossland, you guys are great :) and gl with programming the new bot, looking forward to it :)

14. DarkStorm

DarkStorm New Member

Could not of said better

15. Boywonder

Boywonder Member

Couldnt agree more,

16. Botanist

Botanist Banned

dozzy,

Had it been said that the bot was only good for one patch, no one would have payed what they did for the bot. For those that bought lifetime subscriptions, it's definitely implied in the name that updates and fixes are part of what you payed for. For those with a 1 yr subscription, same applies for the one year. And, if they stop making this bot, everyone would just move on to the next one.

17. Stalker

Stalker New Member

So stupid honest - if u buy Office lets say 2007 - its natural it will not upgrade/update to Office 2010, but the 2007 will for to the end of the days. U get it ? Its rlly superb that some of u ppl are so cool farming and playn ur fav chars by bot, but i payed for a product and i would like to have it working. U get it ? If i got 5 licenses for 3 acc's i costed me 5 x 59E = 295E. And im not counting the products i sold and not yet delivered as the bot is OFF. So all the children and hobby players, plz calm down and note this is not a free/freeware relese of a program only a PAYd tool. And dear devs, time is money, as u sell ur product for cash you ofc know that :)

Lots of happienes emo angry ppl :* Bob Marley to all the world !

18. PTankadin

PTankadin New Member

but it is being updated... damn, there goes that logic again....

and as for moving onto the next bot... let me know when you find a Bot that has the same features as Honorbuddy... don't worry I'll wait.

19. Cornyham

Cornyham New Member

i hope the team cancel the whole update shit so those ungrateful bastard won't be able to use it .

hate people who doesn't appreciate and if you guys can't wait , you can jolly well go play the game in the correct manner instead of demanding shit.

if i'm incharge , i will laugh at your anger , rage and not release honorbuddy.

20. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

LOL they changed the title for the thread, sneaky "Thread: [OFFICIAL][Patch 5.0.4] Honorbuddy will be offline for a week (or more)"

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.