• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Official] Testers needed for HB for patch 5.3

Discussion in 'Honorbuddy Forum' started by Hawker, May 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. xLegendx

xLegendx Active Member

Seems like there isnt a lot of errors except for the MW monk CC which can be caused by HB problems.

No RBGs for me :(

Last edited: May 24, 2013
    2. Menu61

Menu61 New Member

DungeonBuddy:

Been running it on my lvl 70-75 Warlock for the past 10 hours.
      No errors found using singular.

3. Kowpye

Kowpye Member

I've been using Richie's pvp shadow priest and Tyrael and destroying people -- sooo much better than last version of HB - pushing rating in RBGs fantastic

4. bomoto

bomoto New Member

getting an error #132 that keeps closing down wow.

5. vibrator

vibrator New Member

6. ttom

ttom New Member

The Beta is for WW Monk in BG very buggy - he runs at first Base and defs - neither more nor less - after he died - no more function - i tested it with singular and tuan

7. Tureckii2

Tureckii2 New Member

Professionbuddy not loading :(

8. norazij

norazij New Member

Questing works almost flawlessly. Few hiccups in Duskwood quests though. Sometimes after looting a mob it would just stop working. Stopping and restarting the bot fixed the issue though. Getting harder to level now that I'm in contested areas though :(. Stupid pvp server...

9. billtay

billtay New Member

A few items:

FIRST: Since this is a BETA (for testers to test before the general public gets the polished product) you need to realize that to be any help you should be experienced with the bot and figuring out the basics. If you can't understand that this is a beta download from the "Forum > Releases > [Beta] Honorbuddy Beta Builds" section then you probably shouldn't be here in the first place. http://www.thebuddyforum.com/releases/108440-honorbuddy-beta-builds.html

If you are here and trying to figure out how to even start the beta then you are just a distraction to the DEV team and you actually slow the progress of the release build for everyone.

SECOND: I think Mario on the first page indicated that Singular seems to be borked and that when he replaced it with the 272 version (last stable release before patch) that it was working well. I don't know what classes like maybe it might fix rogue/druid combo point issues. (just a suggestion to try for those adventurous sorts) - If you don't know what that means then please just leave it alone and wait for the Release instead.

THIRD: Blood DK works well with Singular w/ Raidbot so far but Tyreals w/ Purerotation for a Blood DK does not want to fight back on mobs. I got it to work 1 time but haven't gotten it to start fighting again since. I tried the updated Tyreals as well as the one I used with 272.

View attachment 1632 2013-05-24 21.14.txt Is with Updated Tyreals and Purerotation

View attachment 6204 2013-05-24 21.10.txt Is with non-updated.

(EDIT: Both logs are with Summit Bonestripper - level 87 birds attacking me - it doesn't seem to recognize being attacked at all nor try to fight back even after I start auto-attack)

FOURTH: Ret Paladin (88) questing in Kun-Lai summit (kicks) skipped picking up the Seeker's Folly quest and ran to the top of the hill and just kept trying to speak to the quest npc Lorewalker Cho without having the quest in the log that was supposed to send him up there in the first place. So for some reason the bot isn't registering picking up/not having the quests and continuing anyways. I have used the [N - Quest] 88-89 Kun-Lai Summit [Kick] profile on a number of toons previously and it always worked properly at this point. My log file is too large to upload for this character but if needed I can zip it or post it to an FTP location as needed. Singular seems to be working well for the paladin and he seems to be navigating well. Just the one hiccup with the one quest so far after a couple hours of questing.

Last edited: May 25, 2013
    10. Fredie

Fredie New Member

Sometimes I have a problem with the bot. If you go for a quest or just go through the lands with mobs, some mobs start to attack. Bot just turns his back and does not attack the mobs, does not heal himself, he just stands and dies

11. AlexDev

AlexDev New Member

HB Beta Rogue

Class: StyxWoW.Me

not correct handle combo points via method ComboPoints. ( StyxWoW.Me.ComboPoints always return 0 )

---------
      Br Alex

12. skaterninja25

skaterninja25 New Member

AV standing in the garison the whole time...

13. Drops

Drops New Member

o) UPDATE-Installation with BETA 2.5.7081.243 working without any probs on Win8 64bit Pro
      o) Tested RaidBot with Fury and Singular for several hours in Dungeons and Scenarios - performed well
      o) Tested Gatherbuddy2 with several profiles and DK in Pandaria - working as usual

So far - thx to the Buddies! :cool:

14. nam0822

nam0822 New Member

ok, i know its not the bot, because i have it installed on my other computer and works great, its just fuking up on my laptop, idk why,

here is my log,

View attachment 3848 2013-05-25 00.21.txt

now this log, believe or not, the bot was on for like less then 15 seconds! other logs are like 15MB, >.<
      the bot it self doesn't do anything, no movement or casting, i really hope by looking at this log you can see my problem and how i can fix it, again, i know its not the bot, something to do with my computer settings, just to make sure, yes, i have the game set to 32bit/window/directx9

thanks again for your time

15. Remoholic

Remoholic New Member

Thank you guys!! GB2 works awsome!

16. CameronJ3

CameronJ3 New Member

Questing not working properly. Not taking flight paths, extended periods of my toon remaining stationary, hard time picking up quests and turning them in, etc. Left the bot running to level my Hunter when I left for work. Just got home and saw it only finished a small portion of quests and didn't turn them in. Then got stuck at flight point and logged out due to inactivity.

But its to be expected, of course! It's why I'm helping by testing this beta!

Here my log. View attachment 7228 2013-05-24 15.22.zip (I believe this to be the correct one.)

17. Mab

Mab Member

Leveled a toon from 86 to 89 with no unusual issues. Kicks profiles & Singular on a SP.

18. Flodur007

Flodur007 New Member

19. skillgannonn

skillgannonn New Member

northrend questing bot working fine

20. Caiphas

Caiphas New Member

tested questing with my DK (H) in hyjal. works fine :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.