• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Oracle II - Premium [All in One]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 22, 2014.

1. wulf

wulf Community Developer

PM me your buddyauth username and I will attempt to have your ability to trial/purchase reset.

2. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

Yeah, Im an idiot. I didnt think to log in with my Pally then start HB to see, I didnt know it would pull the profile for the current logged in toon, so all good :) Used Demonbuddy to much. Thanks for your help.

Another question if I may, how do you actually start the rotation? Do you have to first heal the target then the bot takes over? I have been doing this then the bot just does the rest or am I doing this wrong?

Last edited: Oct 24, 2014
    3. Drizzt1990

Drizzt1990 New Member

[22:41:07.412 N] Character is a level 90 Orc Warrior

I'm quite sure, warrior has no healing spec :p

4. nevigrofnu

nevigrofnu New Member

Sorry to leech.. has anyone got decent holy priest settings that they can provide?

5. Dr Jackall

Dr Jackall New Member

Wulf i tried your routine in SOO heroic, disci priest 553.. the routine seemed to work, but it's not aggressive enough.. i checked the overheal button, im 3rd or 4th in the meters, but i never go under 98% of mana.. which settings should i change to set it more aggressive?

Thanks.

6. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Did you try these settings https://www.thebuddyforum.com/thebu...racle-ii-premium-post1686799.html#post1686799

7. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

Got to play around with it today and I must say it is spectacular. I fiddled with the settings for my holy paly and it done well. I know I can tweak it more to get more out of it but I was very impressed with it today. My pally is only ilvl 525 but outhealed some ilvl550 players. I cant wait to see its full potential when I get some good settings set, but its alot of fun tweaking this I must say to see what works and what doesn't. Great job man, well done!

8. Nashal

Nashal New Member

what settings did u use? i've tried SoO too and for me it wasn't that fancy. Mostly spammed AoE but had problems to keep up with Healshamy 10ilvl lower than me. Didn't want to singletargetheal at all, except for word of glory.

9. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Update for you all before i go to bed (i've been working all day on Oracle)

New features:
      --------------
      * All
      - Invisibility support - will pause the routine - useful during challenge modes.

* Holy Paladin
      - Crusader Strike stacks -new setting in for holy power < than xx
      - Holy Shock has a target selection when building Holy Power, Auto, Beacon, you, tank
      - Paladin T17 2pc and 4pc Guiding Light support added
      - New setting to ignore IoL with holy light

Bug fixes:
      --------------
      * All
      - Fixed a bug with overheal incorrectly calculating (explains the need to enable overheals)

* Holy Paladin
      - Improved Lucidity usage
      - Remove Divine Plea from common config area as the spell for holy is gone
      - Remove GoAK from common config area as the spell for holy is gone
      - Hand of Pro, Freedom, Sac etc... updated descriptions to say setting to 0 will disable them.
      - Fixed a bug with eternal flame blanket ignoring the tank (lowhealth) when eternal flame overwrite was enabled.

* Holy Priest
      - Fixed in line of sight issue with renew

* Restoration Druid
      - Removed Nourish
      - Corrected all spell calculations (this took a while)
      - Corrected Soul of the forest usage
      - Removed all redundant settings
      - removed all redundant glyphs and custom usages
      - Corrected Mushroom placement
      - Heal over time spells now correctly take haste into account when calculating maximum heal.

Some of the fixes i made have not made it into the patch notes as they were a lot of little fixes that are too many too mention.

I still have a few more hours to tidy up Druid then I will be onto Mistweaver Monk for the rest of the day.

I will be pushing a release version pretty much straight away as I want to get something to you druid and monk healers.

Again thank you for your patients.

Wulf

10. Netzeek

Netzeek New Member

Hi wulf,

First and foremost - great routine. Oracle has been working almost flawlessly, although I have a couple of issues. I play a restoration druid and I'm specialized in Incarnation: Tree of Life although the routine never seems to move me into tree form. I also don't see the routine utilizing the Wild Mushroom AoE heal. In fact, I don't think Wild Mushroom is ever used. Any advice?

11. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Restoration Druid and Monk Mistweaver have not been updated for Patch 6.02 on the release version of Oracle. All of the issues you mention are corrected in beta. I spent all day updating Restoration Druid for patch 6.02 and I will be updating Monk Mistweaver tomorrow. These changes will be released tomorrow night.

12. naNa47192

naNa47192 Member

Hello I'm trying this routine and it doesn't work for me I don't know how to setup it. I've a Holy Priest at lvl 70 and after a few Dungeons the bot doesn't heal just a bit but not enought and all the party dies.

13. Netzeek

Netzeek New Member

That would explain that, then... Thanks wulf!

14. sparkiezz

sparkiezz Member

I have put over healing to true, even put the percentage to 100 and still my mana has issues :/ hardly ever goes down

Has anyone got any settings? disc priest

View attachment 3260 2014-10-25 21.06.txt

Last edited: Oct 25, 2014
    15. Drufix

Drufix New Member

Hi, few things I have noticed.
      1- Resto shaman does not heal as fast it should be ( I have over healing... you name it)
      2- Earch shield/ Water swap spamming

Is a fix coming or I am I doing something wrog. Plus I dont see any settings for resto shaman.

16. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Yes the fix is coming. Currently latest beta should resolve these issues.

17. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

I mainly tweaked at what percentages the heals start, it still uses aoe but it seems no where near as much as you are experiencing. Holy light is used quite alot with my settings. I think the only advice I can give is just really read what each setting does and adjust in small increments. I know I can get alot more out of this that's for sure. The customization for this is unreal, so many tweaks.

18. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

Dont forget the game is tuned for level 100, you might not be losing any mana now, but I guarantee you when you get to level 100 you will see heavier mana usage.

19. lckwjl

lckwjl New Member

20. bowflex

bowflex New Member

Hey, question I'm new to botting. I'm trying to do a 5 box team, right now I'm using a mistweaver healer with oracle V2. I know it isn't updated yet. The only trouble i'm having is that it doesn't follow the group, I manually have to move the bot into position. Is there a setting I'm missing or is this a bug/not finished part of the routine.

Also, wondering how you guys are doing dungeon buddy with a healer, any tips/tricks would be appreciated!