• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PAID] Oracle II - Premium [All in One]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 22, 2014.

1. daQuist

daQuist New Member

Hey there,

just bought your routine and tested it with an UBRS run. I have 2 problems with it.

Very often the routine got stuck because it tries to cast a spell which doesn't exists. It just says "FindSpell 126135 failed".
      The other problem is the routine ignores my settings. For example I set "FearWard on Self" and "Movement Buff on Self" to false and it still uses it.

Attached Files:

2. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

It appears it is an issue with our localization...can you try using the english client and let me know if there is still an issue?

All's well that Heals well,
      Bennyquest

3. wulf

wulf Community Developer

In Honorbuddy Settings change ClassProfileName: Priest - Shadow to Priest - Discipline

So;-

• Delete Honorbuddy/Settings/OracleII folder
      • Set Class Profile in HB Settings to Priest - Discipline
      • Select Disciple - Oracle II - Premium [All in One]

4. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

My disc priest is running out of mana on long fights, can I tweak anything to stop this from happening?

5. bennyquest

Well, describe to me more as in what ilvl you are and things of that nature. Also, have you tried the settings of mine that wulf posted a few pages back?

Bennyquest

6. hsjyes

hsjyes Member

Very good point, I think its my ilvl that could be the problem as its only 502. Will check your settings you posted and see how they go.

7. somv

somv New Member

Hey Guys,

Want to thank you for all the effort you put into this!!!

Could someone have a look at these logs and see what's going on? I checked and I see errors, but no too sure...
      View attachment 6176 2014-10-28 13.37.txt
      View attachment 8480 2014-10-28 13.48.txt
      View attachment 6928 2014-10-28 13.13.txt
      View attachment 2972 2014-10-28 12.41.txt

Holy Paladin, it seems to stop casting right near the end of the cast. Well thats what I notice anyway...
      I've checked Stopcasting, etc and even tried importing settings...(Are the custom settings ok to import?)

Might be something I'm doing wrong!
      Any more info I can provide please advise :)

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    8. Nashal

Nashal New Member

A good Holy Paladin Setting would be nice, too. I'm trying to get him to stop spamming AoE.
      But I still need to test the new Version.

9. unrated

unrated Member

wulf can you explain the "overheal" function? I don't see a difference if i enter "5" or "90" in the percent field.

10. bennyquest

You need to do a fresh install of HB, delete your oracle 2 settings and delete your cache.bin file in %user%/appdata/local/bossland

Bennyquest

11. bennyquest

The overheal function works like this......

If the function is set to false it takes the setting of amount into calculations. It will then allow the dynamic priority selector to use spells that will overheal by up to the amount you put in. for example.

If we have overheal to false and have it set to 10%.

players HP is at 90% heal will heal them for 8% of their max HP and flash heal will heal for 19% of their max HP (these numbers are made up) It will then choose flash heal to heal them because it would overheal by under the overheal %.

Now if we set up that same situation and have overheal set to 5% it will heal with regular heal as it flash heal will overheal for more than said %.

If you have overheal set to true it ignores all percentages and heals like withwhatever spell will get the player/players topped off.

This feature is more tuned for WoD when the correct spell matters vs spam healing everything.

Bennyquest

12. sdsadasdsa2

sdsadasdsa2 New Member

Hello, if I want to get the maximum HPS, excuse me how should I set??
      resto shaman

13. daQuist

daQuist New Member

Ah, my bad. I wasn't aware off that there are 2 different profiles so I think I took the holy one with my disc specc.

14. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

i've noticed the tuning by default is likely designed for lvl 100 raiding. right now basically no one goes OOM so the default settings perform quite low compared to manually spamming buttons since the CR is too smart and heals as if it's in a real/difficult raid.

i set every healer to the strongest, least efficient fast heal at super high numbers (like 90% for surge, priest flash, etc.) and at least for just pwning everything for the rest of this nerfed expansion it is much better/safer than the default settings since people are just SOO bad right now in PUGs. even if your DPS players are horrible (the skill level in heroic SOO is embarrassing atm, full of people who struggled in LFR and bought a carry to inflate ilvl with 569 weapon), you can carry basically the whole raid since the mechanics dmg has been nerfed so hugely. they can screw up multiple times and the bot will save them with the big fast heals if the settings are re-tuned.

At least for the next few weeks, your healers will perform better if you basically disable everything but the best heals normally reserved for emergencies, and if there's a priest or hpal in the group with these aggressive settings, the whole raid stays above 80% almost the entire time from the shields. i guess it doesn't really matter though since the content and gear is already obsolete as we clear it :)

15. lawrence131

lawrence131 New Member

did you bother looking at the settings? they are very well organized and takes 3 minutes to learn how to manage them. the power behind oracle is how much you can tune it so spend literally like 3 minutes and look through the settings and the explanations Wulf already put into the settings. if you're not going to take advantage of any of the tuning of the premium CR's might as well just be using Singular TBH.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2014
    16. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Having it explained like that made it SO much more clear. Good job, sir. I just wish every option in O2 was explained in layman's terms like that, lol. When it gets technical, or short winded, I get confused. XD

17. glidarkatten

glidarkatten Member

I can sign under on that!! :)

18. WoWuser123

WoWuser123 Member

I had the exact same issues yesterday and my client was set to english. Every second it tries to put down a lightwell (spell 126135), but I'm a disc priest. Disabling fear ward didn't work either.

Maybe unrelated, but when I tried to load your preset disc priest settings it gave me an error that those settings were for disc priest and I wasn't one (but really was). Sorry, no logs as I deleted everything with new patch being out.

19. bennyquest

Make sure to delete your settings folder. It is more than likely an old settings file that is causing the issue. Do not load any settings then try again see if it gives there errors. Then try to load the most recent settings file and see what it does then.

Bennyquest

20. somv

somv New Member

Thanks! Should have done that first, I've done the re-install :)

NOw to wait for the Realms to come back up!!
      SO EXCITED, Australian Servers, very excited to see what latency is going to be like now!