• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Oracle - Open Beta [CC]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 30, 2013.

1. biohazardbill

biohazardbill New Member

Why would you want brez to be implemented. Most raids im in the RL calls out who to brez. If it is instituted it takes picking whom to rez out of the question. the profile does enough healing... cant you hit one button? lol

2. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

Nothing wrong with automatic brez's. Just should set priority as tanks first then healers only. And leave dps as manual.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

3. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

Wulf, I think HB v662 broke something for Oracle before I ever got to try v231 :(

Attached Files:

4. floppydrive

floppydrive New Member

If you do implement automatic BR's please make it an option, i like the manual way of doing things.

5. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

I like that idea too

6. f299

f299 Member

Yep! Figured that out after looking more into the log. Hehe. Thanks anyways ^_^

7. thugluvin

thugluvin Member

i don't use it for raiding with other ppl so having brez and rez implemented would be nice and as an option so can turn it on and off but it rly needs to cast buffs

8. biohazardbill

biohazardbill New Member

Oracle isn't working for me as monk on the new HB release I had to get tonight. Downloaded it thinking it was going to fix the other issues and now it isn't healing at all, will post logs later when done with raid.

9. cameronmc88

cameronmc88 Member

Bot never uses Power Word: Barrier? anyone else notice (Disc Priest btw)

10. tsatsa

tsatsa Community Developer

always getting this error when trying to load the CC

Compiler Error: d:\Private\HB\Routines\Oracle\UI\Config.Designer.cs(115,25) : error CS1061: 'System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid' does not contain a definition for 'SelectedItemWithFocusBackColor' and no extension method 'SelectedItemWithFocusBackColor' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
      Compiler Error: d:\Private\HB\Routines\Oracle\UI\Config.Designer.cs(136,26) : error CS1061: 'System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid' does not contain a definition for 'SelectedItemWithFocusBackColor' and no extension method 'SelectedItemWithFocusBackColor' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Windows.Forms.PropertyGrid' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

11. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Install Download Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 from Official Microsoft Download Centre

On the to-do List

Got me beat why your having so many issues. I would recommend a fresh install of HB and re-svn Oracle!

Sooon, I have a wife and kids that demand my attention ;) as this routine is completely free, i dont see any rush :D

12. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

Don't rush. I'd rather have it done right. And real life trumps games any day

13. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Update version 232

• Fix: Invalid Objects (Performance)
      • Improvement: Paladin Beacon has a setting for Tank Only.
      • Improvement: Improved Dispel Priority for all Classes.
      • Priest: Fixed Prayer of Mending Spam, checks for at least one unit to have the buff. Should save some mana.
      • Priest: Power Word Shield has been tweaked to a little lower prio, was using too much mana in raids.
      • Monk: Healing Spheres tweaked, should no longer spam them.
      • Code Clean-up.

I have tested Paladin, Priest Disc, Monk and Druid in healing grounds tonight and all are doing what they should be. Monk is throwing out plenty of EM's, Paladin is Divine lighting, Holy Light, and Flash of light, etc, etc.

What everyone needs to remember is Oracle is setup by default to Raid heal..not be single target machines..Don't like that your not getting enough Enveloping mists usage..Lower Uplift count and percent!!! that simple. If your using all your Chi on Uplift your not going to have any for EM ;).

Same for paladin, want more single target spells? Lower Light of Dawn and Holy radiance percentages and counts...or you could cheat and set "Max AoE Health percent" in the GUI to 10!! then it will only include players that have a health percent less than 10 in the AoE list ;)

All the tools are there, tweak the settings and you will get results. Oracles Paladin tester ranks top XX in WoL'S, he is almost finished with his settings to share with the Community. I encourage you all to do the same. Find a good setting for an encounter hit the "Save Settings" in the GUI and attach it to a post. Ill include them in the custom settings folder.

More updates soon.

Wulf.

14. Sin702

Sin702 New Member

Nice job Wulf. Can't wait to start working on my druid when I get home.

15. Dementum

Dementum New Member

Hi wulf, will try the update on proving tonight, thanks for your hard work.

16. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi Guys,

Big update incoming for Disc Priest and Holy Paladin. I think I have clawed back some performance. Disc was doing some terrible things..but I can pull High numbers again in LFR and Smite is going off tap, its all much much faster with less frame rate drop (I considered Disc Priest one of the worst so its nice to play now with only 10fps drop :D -- all frame locked of course :)).

Because this update affects the core I have to test monk and Druid tomorrow, I've done Shaman. Priest, Paladin and they are all performing as good if not better than before. Hopefully I can get some more out of Monk as well.

Wulf.

17. xsilverdicex

xsilverdicex New Member

omg...push this update...lol

18. Ruinit

Ruinit Member

So there was something wrong? It wasn't just me? lol man I was starting to think I couldn't even bot correctly :)

19. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Wulf is there any planned support for the different encounters in Siege of Orgrimmar: Dispelling, healing friendly mobs etc.?

20. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

There is planning for it but no implementation. This is a free cr so when wulf has time to code it he is. That and we want classes working correctly before the small things.
      Sent from my DROID RAZR using TheBuddyForum mobile app