• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Oracle - Open Beta [CC]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 30, 2013.

1. aicgod99

aicgod99 New Member

use Holy Shock-Holy radiance-Holy Radiance-Eternal Flame-Holy Prism(on CD) and watch your mana go away real quick

2. Megapowen

Megapowen New Member

Have not acces to bot right now, but can i change so its use it or what?

3. floppydrive

floppydrive New Member

You can edit the percentage for each spell in the settings menu. I tweaked it a bit myself, but did not get the results i wanted. While i saw an increase in Holy Radiance, i still cast DL way more than i think i should and i rarely ever see FoL or HoL, and no matter how i tweak the numbers for EF i only have about 2-3 raid members with EF. All this and i still have full mana. Thought it might be just me being OP, but this was proven false when i ran Vachiusa's paladin routine. On his i did the same, increased HR usage and EF blanketing. I run out of mana every freaking fight,, which isn't good but it proved my point that i can dish out a little more. I don't know if its because Oracle see's the other healers topping people off and just sits back, or I'm modifying the settings wrong. I have a raid tonight, i will post my log here afterwards and see if we can figure something out. I will also test out the Malkorok healing setting when i get a pug going tomorrow.

4. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Update Revision 265

This update should give you a little more flexibility when it comes too single target healing.

• Improvement: ExcludePlayersAboveHP setting (Health Percent of the player must be less than this setting in order to receive Single target heals.) default 91%
      • Improvement: UsePredictedHealth setting (when this setting is enabled Oracle will use the Predicted health percent of the unit rather than its current health percent.) default true.

Delete Oracle settings.

5. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Did someone test out the latest Malkorok healing mechanics? I just tested it, but I had a hard time deciding from logs, whether it was working as intended or not..

6. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

I hope to get some more testing in on it today, had a busy couple days at work and have not been able to test much with oracle I will chat with wulf and see what we can come up with if it is not working as intended.

7. aicgod99

aicgod99 New Member

To make that routine work I had to change illuminated healing percentage to 101(disable it). I have also found that even though I set EF to 3/3/5/3 (that is 3 EF on Tank/Player/nutin to do) I will have 5 Holy Power and I will not assign it to EF once there are more than 3 players with EF. The Catch 22 on this rotation is I am having the routine replace the built in illuminated healing routine (Holy Shock -Divine Light- EF)..would like to have the option for it to do HS-HR-HR-EF as the illuminated healing..so it could be managed with a mana threshold

on other words can we have a Single target illuminated healing setting (HS-Divine light-Divine light-EF) with the option to replace with an AOE illuminated healing (HS-HR-HR-EF)

8. agenor

agenor New Member

May I ask why is Malkorok logic healing priority (grouped by debuff) orderded randomly?
      Are there any risks or significament performance loss/improvement from using something like this? ( I havent tested, not even sure if we need to use something else to get the shield amount on the aura, 15th return etc) (no error parsing for non debuff players, ignore please lol)

Code:
      public static int GetAncientBarrierHealth(WoWUnit unit){
           int shield = unit.GetAuraById(GetAncientBarrier(unit)).StackCount;
           int maxShield = unit.MaxHealth;
           int Result = math.floor((shield / maxShield) * 100));

return Result;
      }

9. healzzz

healzzz Member

Malkorok healing does not seem to work

10. agenor

agenor New Member

I think it may have something to do with the variables not being updated when you click "Save close". If you edit the code and tell it to do malkorok the hard way (line 225 @ OracleHealTargeting) it does work.

The same thing goes for other options, like "Stop casting", or "Proving Grounds"... It does output the right values on the chat, but they don't seem to be updated internally.

Is there anything else we need to do for it to update the variable? Like stopping and starting again?

11. amputations

amputations Active Member

Well what could it do to be improved, and how should it work? If you state something doesnt work you should at least try to give proper feedback ^^

12. blablub

blablub New Member

usally you should drop healing cooldowns right after the pull when all ppl are red to top thier shields.

3 debuffs
      green -> ok (shield full)
      orange -> medium
      red -> no / low shield

debuff should just be dispelled if ppl stand alone outside (not sure if the cc can check if other player are like 9y around the target with the debuff)

shield is based on the players total hp afaik.

i will try it tonight with my shaman on flex

13. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

Can someone explain a bit about the new predicted health value? I'm guessing it will be used to top people faster, like in the thok fight?

14. agenor

agenor New Member

GetPredictedHealth = Current HP + Incoming Heals
      If there's someone already casting a heal on that player, say Greater Heal from a priest, you should consider that his HP will be (Actual HP + Incoming Heal) so you might not overheal or expend more mana.

15. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Have you guys deleted your Oracle settings folder ? My testers are having success with Malkorok logic but it could be better.

Wouldn't hurt to delete compiled assemblies and put a fresh svn of oracle in the routines folder.

I'll look into the not saving issue.

16. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Update Revision 267

Fixed a bunch of settings that could potentially be breaking the routine. (variables should now be updated properly.)
      Added 267 default general settings.

17. HyperMonkey

HyperMonkey Member

I tested the Malkorok healing mechanics in 10man tonight, and it seemed to do quite good.. Much easier to see whats going on compared to 25 man ;)

18. kermitd

kermitd New Member

I was looking through the code for the Malkorok encounter and everything looks great for phase 1 but when it switches to phase 2 the "mist" is no longer causing healing to generate shields so GetAncientBarrierHealth is always going to assume everyone in the raid health is at 50% instead of healing for their correct hp %. There probably should be a check if the unit has the debuff Ancient Miasma id #142861 then check for shield if not return current hp.

Just my quick thoughts

19. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Yea i mentioned it this morning to the Oracle test group chat. I wrote it in a hurry before work..without further adoo I give you the updated version with predicted health support between phases :D

Update Revision 268

Updated Malkorok Encounter to use health percent when no shields are active (Predicted health supported.)

20. moothz

moothz New Member

Ye! Thank you so much for the updates. After a few more testing I realized the variables weren't being saved when I used the mouse scroll to change between True/False fields. I'll be testing it later today.

Cheers, mate!