• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Oracle - Open Beta [CC]

Discussion in 'All in One' started by wulf, Aug 30, 2013.

1. ababik

ababik New Member

hello I'm a long time user of bots but more for farming but i am trying Oracle for my resto Shaman 563 item level and it seems to be doing less healing than i can on normal mode content that my guild has set to farm status and selling runs till my eyes bleed. i was wondering if any resto shaman might be willing to coach me into setting it up so i can be much lazier and able to slack on the sell runs?

2. Myminime

Myminime New Member

*___* oh god!! my hands tremble!!!!

3. Soeski

Soeski Member

But but but... WoD will not go live for AT LEAST another 6 months... (not that Oracle needs a lot of changes, it works quite well!)

4. gbreivik

gbreivik Member

1 change it REALLY needs is stop casting on Thok.

5. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

It is in there, but does not calculate for increased speed of the roar.

6. woanaz

woanaz New Member

wulf can you add support for Primal Elementalist in shamy restro rotation?
      thx for the nice cc

Last edited: Mar 26, 2014
    7. Niteowl

Niteowl New Member

Sorry for being such a newb, but I would like to optimize my disc priest setting also. Where do you put these 2 files?

8. wastaken

wastaken New Member

Alright so im confused a little very very new to HB i have tyrael installed works blah blah.. i have orcale as a svn in routines i find holy pally one click load profile i get messageChanging current profile to level 0 - 2147483647... when it heals it seems to be using singular.. am i doing it wrong?

9. runittwiice

runittwiice New Member

You can put em anywhere on your computer really I suppose, then only thing you have to do or that I do is when I load HB and select the Oracle routine, go into Class settings -> In the "General" tab, press load settings, select the "General" file ; In the "Class" tab, press load settings, select the "Class" file -> Save & Close -> Press Start

10. gbreivik

gbreivik Member

Any cute human being that wants to provide me SoO HC settings for Holy Priest? :D

11. ubergoober

ubergoober New Member

Greetings, I just did a fresh install of this and lazyraider for my holy pally, but i seem to sit at max mana all the time and cast soo slowly that I'm pretty much useless in LFR and other instances, any way to speed it up a bit? I'm a 522 holy pally, 14614 spirit, so it's not like I have crappy regen either.

12. wsicks

wsicks New Member

Is there heroic 10 man settings? It would be greatly beneficial if these routines came with presettings for 10 / 25 SC/HC raids.

13. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

It's been a little bit since I played my resto shaman, so I was a bit surprised when I loaded up Oracle with my shaman, like I always do, and I ran into some severe FPS droppage. I tried with both hard and soft lock, but both of them caused severe FPS drops. I haven't played many of my other 90s because I've been working on my mage, so I've really only used King WoW and Portal, both with hard lock, and I haven't encountered any FPS drops in LFR or Flex. It only happens when I use Oracle in LFR and Flex. If you guys want a log I can upload one, though I'm not really sure it would help diagnose FPS drops.

14. bennyquest

what are your tyrael settings and how many TPS are you using? Try it without framelock on it and let me know what it does then. It is prolly some little setting you are missing or changed. Make sure you update oracle. and reload your settings after you do that.

15. zeldrak

zeldrak Well-Known Member

Tyrael is set at the default 30 TPS. I tried it with Hard Lock and Soft Lock, but I didn't try it without a lock at all. I loaded Oracle using the settings that I've always used. I updated all my SVN files almost daily. When I read the forums and see things have been updated, I update more than once a day. I'll give it a shot without a lock selected and also reload the settings tomorrow probably. I don't have time to do it tonight, sadly.

16. bennyquest

ok try it without a lock first and see if it drops then go from there.

17. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Hi Zeldrak, I'll need a log as Oracle should never lag, even on a shit system. I've tested it on my other computer which is an old shit box. Some of the users are running multiple healers without fps drops.

I would also suggest a fresh install of HB as they made some changes a while back that made me have to do a fresh install.

I'm sure you've tried the usual, disable all addons, etc.

18. kstone2274

kstone2274 New Member

anyone can to share there resto shaman setup?

19. wulf

wulf Community Developer

Take a look in the custom settings folder in Oracle there are general and class settings for shaman that Ski provided.

20. ashdale

ashdale New Member

I believe I've found a small bug in the Holy Paladin routines, I'm running the latest HB and updated Oracle via SVN to the latest version. I noticed it was casting Flash of Light every once in awhile a couple times in a row for no apparent reason, then after playing with it for awhile what I believe is happening is when the Legenday Meta procs, and no healing is needed the CR is casting a couple of flash of lights to generate the free holy power and refresh/add to the IL shields, BUT its always casting them with the Holy paladin as the target instead of the raid member with your beacon. The logic is sound and if no one needs healing and it gets the LMG proc it should target whoever has your beacon of light on them and hit them with the FoLs, it will refresh/grow their shields and generate free Holy power to be used, in alot of cases this will be one of the tanks so it works out very well. But it seems when this condition occurs instead of targeting your beacon of light it is just targeting the casting Holy paladin which does nothing, and looks rather weird expecially if you are at full health which ends up being the majority of the time. Thanks for making this great HP CR and cant wait to see whats in store for version 2 and WoD.