• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Pairidaeza] Garrison Fishing Coins (Nat Pagle)

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Hariberu, Mar 6, 2015.

1. hb_xk

hb_xk New Member

i am a H user ,when i get 5 lunkers in my bag , the bot fly to another place ,DONT go back to Nat
      WHY ?

2. Leo1

Leo1 New Member

Good Working now :) but NO equip rod+hat+ "lure"

Hello !

First thx for the new Version - the way and all other things does the Job very well.

I have see, that the "MrFishIt" - i see it in the Log File that you use it - dont equip
      the fishing rod, dont equipt Nats hat.

If i try Autoangler or Fishingbuddy, which i see at bot bases, it do equip and use lure or hat.

Sure ist possible to do this manually, bit always every 10 minutes is not very funny :(

I think in the old Version does this Job ( using Autoangler i think ).

It is also not possible to configure MrFishit, cause i think u implemented this in the script ( i see no MrFishit on Botbases )

It would be nice, if you can handle this ( maybe with extern botbase to configure or something else which solve this Situation).

I try to give u some "ideas" to perfect this nice Profile:

1.) You should disable "Grind between hotspots" on loading this Profile, cause many Players dont know why the bot
      always kill all Mobs to the way home :) ...and enable on Close this Profile.

2.) It would be VERY nice, if the bot uses the Spot 1 or 2 ( lake fishing ), get 5 Oshis there and after that move to
      Spot 3 ( sea fishing ) and ALSO catch 5 Oshis there. This safe much time and then u can bring back 10 oshis :)

Now if move to nats, it only bring back this oshis, which are 5 in the bag. I mean if maybe u have 5 sea oshis and 3 lake oshis,
      the bot only bring back the 5 sea oshis.

3.) There sometimes u catch a fish called "fish pheromones". U can put this on someone friendly to increase also the fishing by 100.
      This keeps 5 Minutes and ist stackable. It would be nice, if this item was used on another Player in Group OR f.e. a pet or Water Elemental.
      That dont work on the Player itself (not possible to use).

This 3 Points are only ideas and i think we all can leave without it :)

But the equip of the rod, hat and use lure is very impossible !

Thx once more...

3. Hariberu

Hariberu Member Buddy Store Developer

MrFishIt does not equip rods nor gear, you will have to equip it yourself or add the ID of your fishing poles here:
      2015-03-29_17-02-47.png - GoogleƂ*Drive

or open Notepad and replace the line nr 428 in the file located at Honorbuddy\Quest Behaviors\MrFishIt.cs
      From this:
      To This:

The WoD fishing equipment is not supported for MrFishIt yet so this is the quickest way to get this updated.

making a botbase with this is too complicated for me to be honest. that is why i just made it a profile :)

i can look into making a "Fish Pack" out of the zones currently made with a timer aswell so it's more random.

The Fish Pheromones can be interesting, it will be complicated but i will atleast try :)

Thank you for reporting this! It's people like you who keep the profile up to date and ideas reported :)

4. Zeo

Zeo New Member

That fix did not help

What do you mean with
      ?
      Expected 3x5 different lunkers (Different zone = one other Lunker).

This is not using the benefits of the AutoAngeler2 bot-base but rallies on an old 'outdated' quest behaviour.

At the moment I am using a free mutch better profile based on Professionbuddy with Autoangler: https://www.thebuddyforum.com/honor.../professionbuddy-profiles/198922-lunkers.html

Would you mind transferring my money to Osqui or upgrade the profile to something with added value (for Alliance, as we are not phased in the garrison). :p

Sorry... Appreciate your effort but this is not worth the irl cash in my humble opinion.

Last edited: Apr 5, 2015
    5. Hariberu

AutoAngler2 is not fairly good to use with this kind of fishing due to the autoequip it does, it keeps spamming fishing pole equip all the time, i have tried to disable the fishing pole equip and also equiping it with Custom Behaviors but it's not working well.

the 3 zones to each race means 3 profiles for Alliance and 3 profiles for Horde.

i can add more profiles, with Autoangler and questing, i'm planning on making some profiles to gather all the lunkers.

i will gladly upgrade it as this brings negativity on the product and i want nothing more than to make people happy, so i will upgrade it :)

i appreciate your concern and i'm glad you wrote to me and did not ignore it, that's what makes things better :)

6. Zeo

Zeo New Member

No problems like that all with my setup, it equips my rod/head when fishing and equips my regulair gear when traveling and fighting. Using the AutoAngler2LTR version, that is adjusted for Dranoar.

7. Hariberu

Very well, then i shall test this version and make profiles that are compatible with it aswell.

i have no problems with the MrFishIt CustomBehavior, my beta testers have had 0 problems aswell.

8. Zeo

Zeo New Member

9. pewpewLazor

pewpewLazor New Member

no lure, sad

10. umshakalaka

umshakalaka Member

can't seem to be able to buy this, getting "developer of the product is not approved" error

11. Hariberu

Update 2.0.1 uploaded, It should be approved within 1-2 days