• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB] [A] Mining + Engineering fully automated

Discussion in 'Archives' started by Inrego, Jul 8, 2011.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Hi no, the strange thing was that there was another type of coordinates in the 0.6 file before

x="893" y="900" etc.

When downloading today it has what I would expect x="893.0022" etc.

Now it seems to work fine. very odd.

2. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

Yea that is the problem with Regional settings.

3. 23051602

23051602 New Member

ouch!

It sold all the mats that where left after reaching 350 engineering. However it was already 450 mining. And now it goes to northrend but states mining 280 adamantite ore and 2 eternal earth. That will hardly happen in northrend, and also selling the mats it spent hours on gathering was a bit annoying :)

But anyway looking at what I had it had already created stuff from all ores so there will not be anything left to full fill this condition
      (InbagCount (36912) + (InbagCount (36913) * 2) + (InbagCount (44951) * 10) + ((InbagCount (42546) * 24) / 8)) < 280

I am bit confused about this.
      Why doesn't it do the first condition with Borean thundra first? I am guessing it should state Saronite ores instead of Adamantite ores.

Last edited: Aug 23, 2011
    4. HB4919X25

HB4919X25 New Member

Testing this now from 1-525 eng. Already have maxed mining. Will post back with results.

Update 1: It wouldn't buy Weak Flux, so I manually purchased some and continued the profile. View attachment Weak Flux Log.txt

Update 2: Continued to farm Tin in STV because of this problem
      It would appear that the gathering requirement of copper from earlier would just need to be increased a little - I was 23 short of && InbagCount (2840) + InbagCount (2770) + (InbagCount (2841) * 2) + (InbagCount (6712) * 2) + InbagCount (4359)) > 115) requirement. This may be because I am already max mining, if you leveled mining within this profile you would definitely have sufficient copper.

Just gathered some extra copper and away we go.

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
    5. caldogg11

caldogg11 New Member

i was running this profile fine until it wanted to farm 65 tin so i leave it for awhile and when i come back its stilla farming tin seems to be just indefinitely gathering tin

6. Inrego

HB4919X25 the problem with buying weak flux was actually a bug in PB. It's been fixed on his SVN so updating your PB will help that (among other problems). While making this profile and doing some testing I am in close touch with highvoltz to fix bugs and add new features. Therefore I suggest you update PB frequently.

7. caldogg11

caldogg11 New Member

I was right its farmed tin until its had one slot left and stopped i dont knw how to fix this i cant post log as of yet but i will soon

8. Inrego

It's supposed to say Saronite, I'll correct that. I have it sell all previous mats stuff so that your bags are as clean as possible, so you have enough space in your bags for the next step. I can guarantee you that it will never sell anything that you still need to level up your engineering skill.

This is the line for saronite ores, are you sure that you had already created stuff from all the saronite ores? From what I can understand in your post you just moved to northrend.

And about the code you pasted you didn't understand, I need some clarification on what you mean. I see no reason why it wouldn't go to Borean Tundra first?

9. Inrego

Hmm that's weird. Nothing in the copper farming code is connected with the mining level, only amount of copper. And I've tested this step like 10+ times. Might be the guild perk for extra chance of skill-up? I'll make sure my next test char will be guildless, then I can also have a look at the mithril casing shortage later in the profile. If it's just that, it'll be as easy as just increasing the amount of copper to form to 140.

10. Inrego

I've thought of a way to change the profile that might fix the endless farming bug. But it requires many hours of remaking and recalculating etc so I do not dare say when.

11. maxim4eg

maxim4eg New Member

not working for me fly only in first location and nothing change Alliance

12. zanphear

zanphear New Member

Wow.. I'm not sure what happened between yesterday and today with PB (it auto updates from svn for me) but I tried it on a new toon with 0/0 and it does this:
      >Loading profile: Mining 50-100 until I have 65 tin ores.
      I currently have 800 tin ores in my bags :-O.
      Tried everything, even reset the profs back to 0/0 and it does the same thing!!! :((

**update .. after restarting HB 80 times I finally restarted WoW and it started working .. dammit!

Last edited: Aug 24, 2011
    13. maxim4eg

maxim4eg New Member

now working, need to buy all of HB write- weak Plag, Hammer...

14. HB4919X25

HB4919X25 New Member

Sorry that was my error, I didn't read the post fully.

I looked back over my crafting skill ups and it seems I had a really bad run. Crafted 7 practice lockboxes without a skill up when it was still yellow. I used this in a lvl25 guild, so it must have just been really poor RNG.

Sitting at 300 eng atm, farming in Nagrand - seems like there are about 4 other people farming here too, it is taking so long :p

Got to 350 eng, vendor all the mats not needed - farewell precious khorium. Doesn't matter though this is a leveling profile not a farming profile. Took the boat to Northrend without a hitch, but is farming in Sholazar Basin not Borean Tundra. I have manually switched to GB2 to farm the required cobalt and will revert back to the PB profile for the saronite and crafting.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
    15. Inrego

I seem to recall that I had a reason to have it go back to borean after farming saronite, I just can't remember the reason right now, I think it was something with the eternals. But it sounds like it's been running quite good since that copper hookup.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2011
    16. zanphear

zanphear New Member

Inrego, you've done great :), I'm almost at 525 with 2 toons. Thank you so much for the profile.

17. 23051602

23051602 New Member

Actually it doesn't it went directly to the Saronite farming and skipped BT farming.

18. zanphear

zanphear New Member

Inrego, it seemed to miss out the cobalt and crystallized water farming. No biggy for me as I supplied them manually.

19. HB4919X25

HB4919X25 New Member

Yeh it has worked pretty smoothly since then. Portalled to Hyjal and Uldum beautifully. Got to 525. Overall a bloody brilliant profile. +Rep to you sir.

20. diocane

diocane New Member

Hi,

i've just downloaded this profile to level up eng+min but I'm having some problems. When I load the profile, professionbuddy catch and exception. The error is:
      any idea on how to solve this?

thanks for the help. much appreciated :)

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.