• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB] advanced TSM AH bot profile

Discussion in 'Archives' started by glvtron, Mar 23, 2012.

1. Smix

Smix New Member

mousewheel option off

2. raphui

raphui Member

Tried that already. still not working.

3. Smix

Smix New Member

manually hit f1/f2 to ensure binds/macros are set properly

4. raphui

raphui Member

Yes sir they are. Got an MIRc channel or gchat so we can continue :)

5. raphui

raphui Member

I ran the patcher too on the Addons folder. I also have the latest version of TSM installed.

6. Smix

Smix New Member

well i can say nothing beside this in fact there is nothing anyone can tell you i guess.
      profile just can not not send f1-f2's. some silly mistake on your side clearly.

try setting mousewheel bind meanwhile. tsm options click create macro few times and set profile to use mousewheel. and restart software always to be sure.

and again be sure f1-f2 post cancels do work manually.

and you should not "try" setting mousewheel bind, you either use mousewheel (default option i guess? not sure) or keybindings. macros are different a bit as well, refer to galv original post for this

Last edited: Feb 23, 2013
    7. raphui

raphui Member

Hey man, did you ever get the post/cancel macros to work? Mine still dont!

8. raphui

raphui Member

Hey man, did you ever get the post/cancel macros to work? Mine still dont!

9. Smix

Smix New Member

dude you cant even say what exactly does not work, macro or profile not hitting macro. this profile is not for you i guess. just use pb.

10. raphui

raphui Member

Dude, I said I have created the macros and they work fine. Its the profile not executing the macros to post or cancel. The profile runs the scan for both, but when its done scanning, it doesnt post or cancel, it just sits there waiting. Once I post/cancel by manually hitting the macros, it goes and retrieves from mailbox successfully. Hence its only the execution of using the post/cancel macros not working. It doesnt work with neither the mousescroll or F1/F2 keys.

Edit: see attached log.

Attached Files:

11. Smix

Smix New Member

Judging on log you posted profile is not even in state when it should even hit macros, so its either TSM setup fail or profile latency bug (when it does not realise prev task ended and new one started) or new TSM sucks.
      Try installing older TSM that wer using http://wow.curseforge.com/addons/tradeskill-master/ (its R.1.5.3 i guess)
      Or just do simple TSM setup with few items there to figure if your problem is because of how you setup your TSM or because of new TSM itself.

12. raphui

raphui Member

Just did a fresh install of honorbuddy and its not using the macros. I am currently using TSM v1.5.13. Heres another log.

Attached Files:

13. Smix

Smix New Member

reinstall hb probably last thing you want to do lol

This line x1000 in your log means its in wrong state. Tries to do something what it cant either too fast or too slow. Desync with actual GUI kinda.
      Your wasting time doing silly things instead of backing up your whole TSM (its pretty complex i assume?) and do simple TSM setup with few items there to test.
      Latency can be issue as well. And some WoW addons may cause some lag that makes profile unable to catch things.
      I had exact same issue for posting only and found myself workaround, its pages ago.

Anyway im using custom version of profile but functions are pretty much same, just tweaked a bit here and there and here how it should look:
      thats it.

14. raphui

raphui Member

FML dude. Fresh Honorbuddy install, Fresh TSM install with only 1 simple group and macros set and tested. All ingame adds turned off except tsm/postal/bankstack. STILL doesnt work lmao! Fuck this thing.

Attached Files:

15. raphui

raphui Member

Check it out. this is starting to look more like your log but its still not posting. Any ideas?

Attached Files:

16. Smix

Smix New Member

yea this looks more real, try switching post first or cancel first option whatever is there to other one, and make it always be able to do something, like no zero posts or no zero scans. manually add some auctions, and keep something to post in your bags, than start it. to see what it does.

I can list some problems i faced:
      it does not work when i have nothing to post in my bags, so there is always stack of linen cloth in my bags and tsm set to sell max of 1 linen cloth for 9999g so it does not get stuck on this
      i had problems on laggy ah (druid ah in org) (similiar to yours prev log, wasnt able to pick up on things) never had this in undercity or ironforge.
      when there is tons of crap to post that it cant post because of not full stacks (herbs or ores)

well i dont even remember what else, and i dont see anyone else would adapt to all this crap like i did.
      I bot mostly us being in eu under vnp and its all in virtual env so i did not really expected it to work smoothly and so patiently adapted step by step ;)
      Im just using *****ed tsm for auctions since first *****ed TSM for like 4.2 patch (there was legendary thread where even TSM author did write something lol) and dont wanna switch.

and reason why im trying to help you is because GLV is awesome ;D and i faced similar problems myself on this new TSM

17. raphui

raphui Member

Tried toggling those options dude. Still nothing. This is the weirdest thing ever man. I know I have everything set up correctly

18. symen

symen New Member

Does the crafting routine work for you guys ?

19. Kroniq

Kroniq Member

Awesome you the man.

20. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

Followed the terrible set up directions and it isnt working for me.
      Scans and doesn't do anything else.