• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB]Bengan's Multi Profession Profile

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Bengan12, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Mydruid

Mydruid New Member

If you are using an addon that modifies the gbank try disabling that. Some bots ive used havent worked with arkinventory gbank.

2. FreakazoiTT

FreakazoiTT New Member

Bengan some more info that I found out in the last hour :)

1. I cleared the wow cache, didnt help

2. I disabled all add ons, didnt help

3. Did another clean HB, PB and Profile installation, didnt help

What else can I give you so you can troubleshoot?

3. Bengan12

Bengan12 Well-Known Member

Try the reverse, get the items and try to deposit, does that work? then it is only withdraw, if i had the same issue myself it would be much easier to research, i have only one account left in US after all the bans there and that accont has no farmer so i can test with it.

4. Darkbound

Darkbound Member

Ok, but what will happen if we have 50+ mails in the mailbox with mats? The gatherer is sending mails with mixed herbs and ores, he doesnt send herbs first and ores but instead they are combined so what happens is, u have 50 mails with mixed herbs and ores and another 50 that you can't see yet, he starts off with the first 50 gets all the herbs processes them and he still have those 50 mails that are now filled with ores only, now when he starts taking ores the other 50 hidden mails will start to show up and again they are mixed with herbs/ores.. What will the bot do when he is past point 6. ?

And which setting is for sending enchanting mats, I tried with "send enchants" or whatever it was and it wasnt working I think..

I was away for a couple of days is 3.5 fully released now and did you manage to fix the gem sending thingy?

Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
    5. JohnWayne

JohnWayne Member

Is it possible with your profile to make it buy items from the auction house? I'm only finding options related with putting auctions or crafting, milling, etc.

6. Bengan12

If the bags gets full with ore and it can no longer get herbs it will skip milling/crafting shoulder enchant stuff and start prospecting, some have reported issues with this, but that is rare, and with extreme conditions like activating all settings at the same time, i make modifications when we se the problems, i have had both herbs and ore sent to the same char and it has worked fine, but i am still reworking this for the 4.0 release.

There is an option, "Mail Alt: Enchanting Mats:" this might be only in 3.6. but 3.6 is working just fine and can be used without to much risk. I do not know what mailing off gems issue? blue gems to alchemist is activated, it should mail everything as intended, if there is any problems with 3.6 let me know and i fix it for the 4.0 release.

7. Bengan12

I am currently running tests and adding new things for the 4.0 code, i have already written buying code for it, but not yet tested it, i also added options for amount to buy at a time and price to set, so it will be set in the options.

8. Darkbound

Darkbound Member

I asked you few days ago if you can make it send all the gems in a single mail because it spams my banker mailbox, like if i have 2 stacks of ruby 2 stacks of wild jade 2 stacks of something else it will send 3 mails with 2 stacks in each of them instead of 1 mail with all 6 stacks and when you let it prospect a thousand stacks of ores my banker gets floooooooooooooooooooded with mails of few gems inside..

9. Bengan12

It used to be 1+1+1+1+1+1 ... I combined them to 3 + 3 as alchemist might want 3 off them for transmuting i had to do that, but that should be fixed in 3.6.
      green gems are 3+3 as well devided by ornitate band or that necklace.
      the rest non mop gems can now be sent all together.
      Herbs, minerals crafted gems and so on has also been combined.

10. FreakazoiTT

FreakazoiTT New Member

Hey Bengan, you dont need a farmer, you only need a JC. My problem is that the JC does not create any gems from the uncut gems he has in its bags.

Do you have a JC to test it with? Does it work in general?

11. Bengan12

No farmer no Jewelcrafter. in US, but why would US be diferent from EU and if all from US had this problem more should write here. I make a profile for you, test that one please.

12. Darkbound

Darkbound Member

So what option must be enabled in order to pick ores first and then herbs(or the opposite) because its just collecting everything atm im using 3.6, and which option is to mail the gems? "Mail alt crafted gems", is this one working for raw gems aswell?

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    13. chainsawsyo

chainsawsyo New Member

Will this get herb from 1-600?

14. Darkbound

Darkbound Member

Oh god. read the first post it explains what it does, and getting herb from 1 to 600 there is integrated profile in professionbuddy that does that.

15. chainsawsyo

chainsawsyo New Member

another noob question for you then, is professionbuddy something that is suppose to be defaulted in or a different installation all together? Because I know for a fact I don't have it already and that I am using his profiles to level herb as we speak in gatherbuddy2.

16. Darkbound

Darkbound Member

Professionbuddy used to be integrated in HB but for some reasons that I don't know they removed it from HB and you must "install" it on your own. http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorb...nbuddy-profession-leveling-bot-plus-more.html and yes bengan has profiles for leveling professions but they are for GB2 and these are not the profiles we are talking about in this thread, we are talking about shuffling profile that requires gatherer+jewelcrafter+inscriber.

17. chainsawsyo

chainsawsyo New Member

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

18. Bengan12

That function i am working on for the 4.0 release, but it seem to suck donkey tail :D the mail get function checks the mailbox for item by item, so it is slow. but i am trying to tweak it.

And there is a mail alt: gems blue/green i think for the uncut gems.

19. Darkbound

Darkbound Member

There is but I dont want to mail green and blue gems I want to mail them all - oh by green you mean uncommon and blue u mean rare... you must edit those lines someone may get confused like me change it to Uncommon Raw gems and Rare Raw gems or something like that... because I thought that it will send only green and blue colored gems..

I also noticed that when it gets to the crafting point it doesnt craft all of the items that it can. For example now it crafted all the ornate bands that it can, sold them and then went back to the mailbox and continued with prospecting/milling and I checked to see if it does have mats for more, no mats for ornate bands but mats for 100+ shadowfire necklaces thats with 3.4 but I noticed the same thing in 3.6, and keeping all those gems in the bags takes space which means more time in traveling between mailbox and vendors which means more time to do the stuff..

Last edited: Mar 26, 2013
    20. Bengan12

3.6 should prospect ore get more ore prospect ore get more ore and so on, but once the crafting is active it should not normally go back to prospecting.
      i?m not going to look in the code for 3.6 as i rewrote this all for 4.0, ofc there will be an option to run it like 3.6.