• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB][H][JC/Alch/Ench/Insc] Ben's Big Shuffle Collection

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by benkoren, Dec 14, 2011.

1. Alwballe

Alwballe New Member

Having some trouble with this one, i think its in Arelog.
      anyway, all the profiles work fine if i start them on each char manually. But not when i start the schedule in Arelog.
      I have set the schedule exactly as in the tips in page 1 here. and "change" character on all of the posts exept on farm.

Any ideas?

2. benkoren

benkoren New Member

Not sure yet.

One workaround I used for the mailboxes in various revisions of this used manual flight directives to travel around, but when I added support for Alliance I would have needed to go and add some conditionals with Alliance coordinates and do more testing. At the time I had figured the HB devs would fix up the stuck handler soon, but now we're sitting 7 months after the last time I've updated the profile and they haven't. F me, right? ;)

All that's needed to support Dalaran is to update the vendor tags (and potentially any manual movement that takes place).

This was/is a bug with PB, I believe I have all of the correct bag handling tags set in the profile (though someone please do tell me if I'm wrong).

The ARelog directions in the opening post are from what I assume to be an outdated version of ARelog. If anyone has a method of loading up the profiles in ARelog that works consistently, please post here and I'll update the opening post.

The profile was made to be a stable example of a shuffle that works (worked) well on my servers. It's easily adaptable to accomodate different economies (ex: what you do with the gems). With a little bit of reading, this thing can be easily adapted to any kind of shuffle you want. G is right though. Spend a little gold on the profs, some time on setting this thing up in a way that's good enough, schedule it, and let 'er ride.

If anyone has specific bugs with the profile (not just "How do I do ______" questions), please don't hesitate to PM me and/or post here. And as I've always said, don't hesitate to take the profile, extend it, share it, and maybe even mention me in the credits to make my epeen throb.

- Ben

3. mindtrapper

mindtrapper Member

I have edited this to work in Dalaran, added an option for name of general banker toon (HB would get confused some times and change the name of the banker in settings to another toon), deposit gold if more than a specified amount in guild bank (banker toons) and withdraw a specified amount of gold from guild bank if below a certain amount from guild bank (crafter toons that need gold for settings, parchments etc).

Is there an interest in those changes?

4. Alwballe

Alwballe New Member

Thx for the fast response ben! Ill try to work it out myself then.
      And the Profiles are mucho awsome!

5. thunderclaw

thunderclaw New Member

aha, righty - the full bag problem was caused by me trying to clear a backlog of mats and i can see that because the DE was the last step - it was why nothing was getting DE-ed causing the full bags. I simply switched the process order around in the profile and its all good :)

I still have the problem however of taurens getting stuck alot in / out the inscriptor. any ideas on how to solve this short of rolling a BE from scratch ;p

6. furyz0r

furyz0r Member

I've got 2 accounts.

1 with 1 farmer, 1 ench/jc, 1 alch/insc.
      1 with 1 farmer.

Will this cause a problem with the shuffle, since I don't have the chars the way you do.

Char: JCAlch.
      Char: Scribe.
      Char: Enchanter.

I have Enchanter/Jewelcrafting, Alchemy/Inscription.

I have changed the names of the chars on the profiles, is this everything I have to do for the bot to run without problems?

Thanks.

7. MannyJQ

MannyJQ New Member

Hey!

Are these profiles still working? Someone previously mentioned a problem with Arelog.

8. SquidlyDidly

SquidlyDidly New Member

Am i right in thinking that we need a total of 5 characters for this profile ?

Character 1 - Mining + Herbalism
      Character 2 - Banker
      Character 3 - JC + Alchemist
      Character 4 - Enchanter
      Character 5 - Inscription

And the banker can be a level 1 character ?

9. benkoren

benkoren New Member

You can put in some explicit FlyTo calls that forces the character to fly to the spots you designate. I know I had some in the profile at one point, you might even be able to look in the profile code to see if it's still in there but commented out.

My personal setup is done with 5 characters, but you really only need 4: 3x 85s and 1 banker. There's no good reason to add the 5th unless you happen to have it already.

10. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

I am rather confused as how to edit this to fit my needs. All I am seeing is two spaces at the top where it says "Name of ..." one for an enchanter and one for an alchemist. I don't see anything about JC, Inscript or banker. The rest is all just lines of code about completing each action.

My char setup:

Warrior: BS/ JC (raiding purposes)
      Warlock: Herb/ Alch
      DK: Mining/ Enchanting
      Druid: Tailor/ Inscription
      Pally: Herb/ Mining (starting to lvl since they've just hit 85)

What I would like to do is farm for a while then send the mats to whoever have 1/2 the ore prospected the other 1/2 smelted into bars. Take the herbs make flasks, then make the rest into fortune cards to be made into cookies and sold on AH. The prospected gems get turned into rings and necklaces for DE then sold on AH. The bars I have made get used for BS to make blue quality items for DE and put on AH and/or belt buckles (depending on where I'm farming at the time).

I'm not asking you do the whole conversion for me I just want some help so I can figure it out.

Last edited: Jun 25, 2012
    11. Saif

Saif Member

Each profile has different blanks to fill in depending on if you are setting up the banker or a crafting character. Just set each character and it works perfect. I will admit it took me a few hours to get it right but now I couldn't live without it!

12. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

a little more detail would be helpful I'm still stuck...The code is confusing me. The setup part doesnt however, i just need more of a push to get rolling.

13. Mirabis

Mirabis Community Developer

The other 2 are located in the AH... xml :p I was searching for them too.

AH.xml - > Inscriber / Banker Names
      Combined Shuffle.xml -> Enchanter / Alchemist names

14. ysosrslawl

ysosrslawl New Member

Alright then thanks for clearing that up now just to figure out how to adjust it to something slightly different than what it does already

15. Mirabis

If u found a solution to make the fortune cards into cookies , could u pm me or skype =O ?
      I'm currently looking into the code, but have minor hiccups...

16. benkoren

benkoren New Member

If you want to have it make fortune cookies, there's not much code to be added. The part that will require a lot of debugging (because of HB's poor stuck handling) is the purchasing of flour, but even that code can be modeled after the procedures I used to buy parchments. Essentially, you'll have something like this:

Code:
      [COLOR=#000000]<While Condition="InbagCount([/COLOR]60838[COLOR=#000000]) &gt; 0" IgnoreCanRun="True">
      [/COLOR]  <CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="BuyFlour" />
        <CastSpellAction Entry="88019" Repeat="1" RepeatType="Specific" CastOnItem="False" ItemId="0" ItemType="Chest" />
      [COLOR=#000000]</While>

[/COLOR]
      <SubRoutine SubRoutineName="BuyFlour">
        <If Condition="InbagCount(30817) &lt; 10 " IgnoreCanRun="True">
          <If Condition="Me.IsAlliance" IgnoreCanRun="True">
            <BuyItemAction NpcEntry="FIX_THIS" X="FIX_THIS" Y="FIX_THIS" Z="FIX_THIS" ItemID="30817" Count="40" BuyItemType="SpecificItem" BuyAdditively="False" />
          </If>
          <If Condition="Me.IsHorde" IgnoreCanRun="True">
            <BuyItemAction NpcEntry="FIX_THIS" X="FIX_THIS" Y="FIX_THIS" Z="FIX_THIS" ItemID="30817" Count="40" BuyItemType="SpecificItem" BuyAdditively="False" />
          </If>
        </If>
      </SubRoutine>

You'll need to add in some pathing to get you to a flower vendor (and logic for alliance versus horde), but essentially the code above is roughly what you'd need. Like I said in the opening post, the pieces for any shuffle are all here, just gotta dig a little piece it together.

- Ben

17. DiFusioN

DiFusioN Member

Edited

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    18. Mirabis

No update? The guy is active and just posted above u ?

Question Also is this a bug , or do I have to set custom values for AH posting? As it posts the wares way to low.

Code:
      PB 1.471: Selling Name:Queen's Garnet Buyout:300g0s0c Competitor:823g99s99cPB 1.471: Selling Name:Delicate Queen's Garnet Buyout:300g0s0c Competitor:796g0s0c
      FIXED First lines below<SubRoutine SubRoutineName="PostToAH"> had a max of 300g for random items. Increased them and problem has been solved.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2012
    19. Mirabis

Where does it call for " <SubRoutine SubRoutineName="GoToScribeShop"> " ?
      Can't find it anywhere in any of the profiles =/

Also Food & drinks, what SubCategory Type = it?

Code:
       <!--Sell Fortune cookie-->    <SellItemOnAhAction ItemID="62649" MinBuyout="200g0s0c" MaxBuyout="375g0s0c" RunTime="_12_Hours" Amount="5" StackSize="20" IgnoreStackSizeBelow="1" AmountType="Amount" AutoFindAh="True" BidPrecent="95" UndercutPrecent="0.1" UseCategory="True" Category="Consumable" SubCategoryType="WoWFood&DrinkClass" SubCategory="None" X="0" Y="0" Z="0" PostIfBelowMinBuyout="True" />

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
    20. skuwlol

skuwlol Member

Hey. Can you make the scribe mail the fortune cards to the banker? Scribe creates them but he just leaves them in the bag.