• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB][H] Leatherworking/Skinning 1-600

Discussion in 'Archives' started by bennyquest, Jan 5, 2014.

1. alex4honor

alex4honor New Member

and maybe its more worth to actualy only learn what he uses for leveling instead learning all receipts the vendor has to offer... so u can save some money! ;)

I am almost at the end and it has been working quite good for the most of the time... The issues Ive seen are following:

- Trainer skilling loop (skinning)
      - learns all LW skills even those u dont need for leveling and not gonna need anytime
      - lower (oneshot) mobs die so quick that he intends continue his path, before he gets to the loot and skins process (HB Issue?!) but decides to loot after he runs away a few meters
      - it does not attack mobs when the bot changes zones / loads new profiles (PB issue?!)
      - issues when both professions are to far away from each other, the bot often didnt know where to go and what to do if for instance LW was 100 skillpoints below Skinning

I thank u for the nice work and appreciate for ur trying to help out...

so far...

2. bennyquest

bennyquest Community Developer

The only training what skills are needed I will never add that in. The running away is an HB issue as well as the not attacking sometimes the other issues I should have fixed when I change the way it loads profiles over.

Sent from my XT1080 using TheBuddyForum mobile app

3. kesk

kesk Member

4. bennyquest

Tick reset to true in profile and start again

5. kesk

kesk Member

Sorry dont understand what you mean :(

6. bennyquest

In the profile settings in profession buddy there is an option that says reset. Turn it to true

7. kesk

kesk Member

Thats!

8. kesk

kesk Member

View attachment 119710

Now i have the problem that he doesnt go to the trainer and skill leatherworking :/

9. bennyquest

just load the craft profile in org then, this is currently an issue with how it is selecting the profiles to load them I have them mostly rewritten and will get them finished hopefully tomorrow so we will not have this issue again.

10. bennyquest

I should be done with the rework for loading the farming profiles today. Just going to put it up not going to test it much due to the issue that the current profile has. I will check to make sure it loads at least and let you guys fill me in if anything is wrong with it.

11. bennyquest

Ok just pushed the rewrite of the way it loads profile to SVN. Will update the .xip file momentarily

P.S. as soon as my engineering profile is to 600 i will get this finished on the alliance side.

12. HB6102V04

HB6102V04 New Member

Really like this profile! One problem though, which I fixed locally.

I was getting the Hotspot <1, 1, 1> error that some people have been getting. LW was 140, Skinning 180 -- did not want to manually level to 200 as was suggested before.

Found by putting in debug printing calls that this was the condition being failed:

<While Condition="Skinning &gt;= 200 &amp;&amp; Me.FreeNormalBagSlots &gt; 5" IgnoreCanRun="True">
      <CustomAction Code="Settings[&quot;MatToFarm&quot;] = 2319;" />
      <CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="Select GoTo Farm" />
      </While>

This is line 265 in --LeatherWorking--.xml

I believe this occurs when you transition from farming light leather to farming medium leather, because prior to this the bot was farming light leather quite well for a long time. Then I returned and I had a log full of "Hotspot <1, 1, 1>" errors.

Kind of funny, the top condition requests that LW be < 200 while the inner condition asks for LW >= 200

For me, with LWskill 140 and skinning 180, it passes the first condition (line 261, "Condition="((int)Settings[&quot;MediumNeed&quot;] - InbagCount(2319)) &gt; 0 || Skinning &lt; 200" IgnoreCanRun="True""), but loops over the inner one without passing because my skinning is less than 200, and it is requiring >= 200. When I changed the 200 to 180, the condition successfully passed, and I went on the go farm the dragon whelps. Not sure what the correct value is, but it definitely should not be 200 -- because I can skin them at lvl 180. Possibly the Black Dragon Whelps can be skinned at a lower level, but I'm not sure what that is.

Now, it's entirely possible that I arrived at this point in the profile at a time when it was not intended (since I don't have an intimate understanding of all of the steps), but when I changed it to 180 it worked flawlessly. My suggestion is to lower the inner condition from requiring Skinning >= 200 to requiring a lower value... you'd have to look up the lowest skinning level that can skin Black Dragon Whelps.. idk what it is sorry :)

Cheers!

EDIT: forgot to mention that I'm using the version of your profile that's checked out from SVN.

13. bennyquest

It is the most recent version? Cause on mine that i just checked out starting at line 256 this is what it is

PHP:
      <SubRoutine SubRoutineName="Skinning Sub 200">
         <If 
      Condition="(bool)Settings[&quot;Debug&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">
           <
      CustomAction Code="dlog(&quot;Loaded Skinning Sub 200 routine.&quot;);" />
         </If>      
           <While 
      Condition="((int)Settings[&quot;MediumNeed&quot;] - InbagCount(2319)) &gt; 0 || Skinning &lt; 200" IgnoreCanRun="True">        
             <While 
      Condition="Skinning &gt;= 140 &amp;&amp; Me.FreeNormalBagSlots &gt; 5" IgnoreCanRun="True">          
               <
      CustomAction Code="Settings[&quot;MatToFarm&quot;] = 2319;" />          
               <
      CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="Select GoTo Farm" />        
             </While>             
           </While>      
      </
      SubRoutine

14. bennyquest

so thinking you have an older version. I just updated everything today so yea that is from an old version.

15. HB6102V04

HB6102V04 New Member

Ah, looks like I didn't have the most up to date version for some reason. I did an SVN checkout on the link you have in the first post on this thread about 6 hours ago, must have made a change between then and now, or else the checkout didn't bring the source all the way up to HEAD for some reason. Well, anyway -- looks like you already knew about the bug and fixed it. Thanks much.

16. bennyquest

Ha ha no problem. Thanks for looking out for me. Also, i rewrote how all the profiles are loaded and did not really test them so if you have issues let me know.

17. HB6102V04

HB6102V04 New Member

If you have the guild perk for profession leveling, you might not end up making enough cured hides -- that happened to me -- so when this part ran:

PHP:
          <While Condition="InbagCount (4234) &gt;= 8 &amp;&amp; InbagCount (4236) &gt;= 1 &amp;&amp; InbagCount (2321) &gt;= 2 &amp;&amp; Leatherworking.Level &gt;= 180 &amp;&amp; Leatherworking.Level &lt; 190" IgnoreCanRun="True">      <CustomAction Code="Log(Color.Orange,&quot;Craft-O-Matic:&quot;, Color.LimeGreen, &quot;Crafting Barbaric Shoulders until 190&quot;);" />      <CastSpellAction RepeatType="Specific" Repeat="1" Entry="7151" CastOnItem="False" ItemType="Chest" ItemId="0" />      <WaitAction Condition="false" Timeout="2000" />    </While>
      It failed the check because I didn't have the cured hides, but I had the mats (my guess is that it just didn't make enough of them earlier? idk)! So I changed it to this and it worked:

PHP:

<If Condition="InbagCount (4326) &lt; 1" >      <CastSpellAction RepeatType="Specific" Repeat="1" Entry="3818" CastOnItem="False" ItemType="Chest" ItemId="0" />
      </If>    <While 
      Condition="InbagCount (4234) &gt;= 8 &amp;&amp; InbagCount (4236) &gt;= 1 &amp;&amp; InbagCount (2321) &gt;= 2 &amp;&amp; Leatherworking.Level &gt;= 180 &amp;&amp; Leatherworking.Level &lt; 190" IgnoreCanRun="True">      <CustomAction Code="Log(Color.Orange,&quot;Craft-O-Matic:&quot;, Color.LimeGreen, &quot;Crafting Barbaric Shoulders until 190&quot;);" />      <CastSpellAction RepeatType="Specific" Repeat="1" Entry="7151" CastOnItem="False" ItemType="Chest" ItemId="0" />      <If Condition="InbagCount (4326) &lt; 1" >      <CastSpellAction RepeatType="Specific" Repeat="1" Entry="3818" CastOnItem="False" ItemType="Chest" ItemId="0" />      </If>      <WaitAction Condition="false" Timeout="2000" />    </While>
      This also can happen on the one below -- the guardian gloves, so I added the same thing. It's a messy solution, but without me knowing the whole project, it's easiest to add this stuff in quick and dirty.

This is [L] CraftItems.xml ~line 220

18. bennyquest

i will check on the hides one not sure about the other one but i will look at it.

19. kesk

kesk Member

View attachment 119956

I really dont know what i am doing wrong.
      Get this after using Craft Items. Updated right now, so i have the most recent version.

20. bennyquest

Appears to be an error on my part. If I can fix it real fast before bed I will if not it will be in the morning.