• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB][H] Tailoring 1-600 - Farm

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by wabu, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Restobro

Restobro New Member

what does this profile do with the crafted items? is it possible to save/send/bank them for enchanting?

2. wabu

wabu New Member

right now, it vendors them. i do plan on implementing the "mail to enchanter" function eventually tho.

3. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Getting stuck at the Tents, possible to Blacklist them?

<Blackspot X="6804.069" Y="213.4214" Z="16.49078" Radius="32.99737" />

Attached Files:

4. wabu

wabu New Member

added the blackspot you gave me to farm profile, it will be included in next update. thanks for the help!

5. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

just a little question, possible to get random farm spots? im not 100% sure if there are more zones with the needed cloth, if so, its possible to randomize them? Maybe take a look at the Fishing Daily PB Profile from Corny, he/she add random spots for fishing, maybe its possible to use this for your profile too.

6. wabu

wabu New Member

i am sure it could be done.

once the profile is working well from 1-600, i can look into stuff like that, to make the profile harder to detect and whatnot. as i stated earlier tho, i think the BEST would be to farm instances, since you are all by yourself inside, with no one to report you... plus the drop rates are usually WAY better inside instances as well.

7. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Was Skill 50 i restart HB, Toon used Homestone and moved to the portal to OG. Go to the Tailor Trainer and Vendor and did some Stuff till skill 83. Now my Toon is in Ashenvale, killed 2 Mobs got 3 Woolcloth and doesnt move, tryed to use Homestone again, i think. Getting a lot of Navigation Errors. Will wait till Homestone is ready again and will restart.
      But i dont think its normal.

Attached Files:

8. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Ok here the Log after Homestone was ready. It ported again, go to the Trainer did 1 woolstuff and learned some new stuff and go on in Ashenvale. Hm ... dont know why my toon doesnt learn it in the first way to the trainer?!

Attached Files:

9. Guest8525

Guest8525 New Member

How do i get it to stop selling greens and water? I'm trying to save those greens for enchanting. I set to vendor greens to false in the profile but makes no difference.

10. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Ok last Log. Again Nav Error, toon wants to use the HS but its on CD, if cd is over it doesnt use it. so i have to stop/start HB.

Attached Files:

11. wabu

wabu New Member

in the profile, look for the "sell" subroutine. you will have to remove the sell greens function. for the water, just put it in your "protected items" unless you want to remove sell white items from the the sell subroutine as well

12. wabu

wabu New Member

@tumbum: what is your tailoring level during all this? does it keep working, and just throw errors, or does it stop functioning? if it is all nav errors, i dunno exactly what to do, that would be an hb issue, not really something do with the profile... you do have mounts turned on, right? and the ability to fly in azeroth?, so it will fly to wherever it is trying to go?... i dont recognize those coords that is having trouble getting to as being from within the profile (1734.63, 876.2443, 487.1097) so i dont know where it is trying to go that it cant find...

13. wabu

wabu New Member

i see that it is trying to walk to the portal in 2moons, so for some reason it is trying to get to the trainer.

14. wabu

wabu New Member

i tried to send you a pm tumbum, but says you have too many stored pms, lol.

15. wabu

wabu New Member

embersilk is up and working. still doing final tests, but i dont think any probs will arise... was fairly straightforward this time.

16. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Bahhh :( .. ok deleted some Mails. 50 Mails for Income and Outgoing isnt much :(

Yes the Toon wants always use the Homestone to go tru the Portal to the Trainer. But at first it was at Tailor lvl 50 he used the HomeStone go to in TwoMoons to the Portal to OG. Toon moved to the Tailor Trainer and learned some new Spells and did some Gloves, he finished at skill83, moved to Ashenvale and killed 2 Mobs picked 1 linecloth and 2 woolcloth and wants to use the Homestone again but it wasnt ready.

I know this Problem from the Past as i try to rewrite BPAlphas Alliance Profile for Horde, i put some Homestone code too. Its nice to use the Homestone, but if its not ready, the Toon has to move by Flying Mount. But never found a Code to do this. Checking if HS is ready use it, if not use a Route to go to the Trainer.

If you fixed the Tents, i will rerun it. so i delete the skill and start at lvl1.

edit. oh and i forgot, in the past there was a problem learning new spells. toon was too fast to interact with trainer and learn. maybe inside the routine 2x to go to the trainer to learn. i dont know if this was fixed in ProfessionBuddy.

17. wabu

wabu New Member

i noticed that a couple times too... so that is why i put training after every time he makes something and checks before making something too.

18. HBfanboy1980

HBfanboy1980 Active Member

Constantly being told it can't find the Cloth Farm.xml

I'm about 1 billion percent positive its in the correct spot. I can even get it to start running if i choose that profile first... but i'm not sure how far it's going to get when it starts trying to switch.

19. wabu

wabu New Member

hrm. just to be sure...

...\Honorbuddy 2.5.6647.521\Bots\Professionbuddy\Profiles\HBProfiles\Tailoring\Cloth Farm.xml

and your primary profile is:

...\Honorbuddy 2.5.6647.521\Bots\Professionbuddy\Profiles\[PB][H] Tailoring 1-600 Farm.xml

correct?

20. kullker

kullker New Member

wabu, first of all, thank you for this profile. :)
      I don't know how to make it work :( Can you please tell me exactly where to put the files and what to do then? This would be really helpful! :)
      Kullker :)