• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB][H] Tailoring 1-600 - Farm

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by wabu, Dec 12, 2012.

1. komodded

komodded New Member

hey there i am having some problems with the bot not attacking the targets it just runs to it and lets himself get hit anyway to fix that

2. wabu

wabu New Member

i was having that problem too. i need to find a better place for farming embersilk, tbh... those damn troggs dont aggro properly, and the cc's dont try to kill them the way they should. this happens with every cc i have tried on it.

as for the other comments by other people: yes, it was abandoned for a time, since my bot account got banned. but i started up a new one, so i will try to AT LEAST fix the bugs on horde side.

as for alliance... it may take some time, as i dont really wanna level up an alliance toon just to test a profile that i will never use alliance side... however, i do have skype, and if some ally wants to help me out by testing, i would be amenable to that. send me a pm here, and we can work it out. (but after i fix the horde issues)

3. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

nice wabu still alive ... :) waiting for alliance version

4. wabu

wabu New Member

looks like i am going to need some testers. both horde side and alliance side. i am working on a new place to farm the embersilk, and i am pretty sure i found a solid spot, but i will need help testing the transport code, and the farming code, since my tailor is now 600, and is beyond embersilk.

if you are interested in helping me test it, please send me a pm.

5. pr0cl1v1ty

pr0cl1v1ty New Member

Cant download any of the 3 links.

6. neodite

neodite New Member

So.... Thanks to this profile I have got to 1-500. Quite alot of problems but got there in the end.

But now it has gone to tol barad and just sat there (not able to generate path) =\

7. Mirko1987

Mirko1987 Member

But excusme wabu..could be possible to change the area where farming wool cloth (for example following wow-profession farming guide)? also it'll be nice if when it farms another kind of cloth it doesn't waste the previous cloths (i mean for example when u will use for first aid for example)

I hope u understand,

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2013
    8. cenaru

cenaru New Member

Error with Cloth Farm.xml

For some reason Honorbuddy couldn't find "Cloth Farm.xml" in the default path that it was written to look for it (HBprofiles\Tailoring). I modified the "[PB][H] Tailoring 1-600 Farm" profile to point into the normal "Professionbuddy\Profiles" folder and I moved Cloth Farm.xml into that folder and it worked fine! :eek::eek:

9. freedycreg

freedycreg Member

interested in testing alliance side thanks

10. TheFez

TheFez New Member

Same thing here. As soon as I moved the Cloth Farm.xml file it started looting mobs.

11. teddies

teddies New Member

Is this profile going to actually craft stuff to level tailoring or just farm materials? I ask this b/c all that its currently doing for me is farming and does not craft anything to level tailoring up. Sometimes it loots the mobs it has killed and sometimes it doesn't. I get no errors in the log and I'm using a fresh install of HB, PB and have followed the instructions in the 2nd post. However there is no 'tailoring' folder withing HBProfiles as mentioned in the instructions with this current version of PB so I had to make one.

Issues I'm experiencing: bot won't loot mobs sometimes, doesn't craft anything to level tailoring.

5/6/2013; when the bot gets to Tanaris to farm runecloth it runs out into the water until it ultimate kills the character due to fatigue. I ran the bot over night and this is all it did for 8hours.

Last edited: May 6, 2013
    12. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

I've done every step as you recommended it, but i still get this error:

Starting the bot!
      Currently Using BotBase : ProfessionBuddy
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\HB\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\BasicInteractWith.cs(42,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.BasicInteractWith' already contains a definition for 'BasicInteractWith'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\HB\Quest Behaviors\Deprecated\BasicUseObject.cs(26,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.BasicUseObject' already contains a definition for 'BasicUseObject'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\HB\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\BasicVehicleBehaviour.cs(44,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.BasicVehicleBehaviour' already contains a definition for 'BasicVehicleBehaviour'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\HB\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\MountVehOnly.cs(30,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.MountVehOnly' already contains a definition for 'MountVehOnly'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\HB\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\NoControlVehicle.cs(30,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.NoControlVehicle' already contains a definition for 'NoControlVehicle'
      [Compiler Error]: c:\Users\HB\Quest Behaviors\Vehicles\VehicleBehavior.cs(28,18) : error CS0101: The namespace 'Honorbuddy.Quest_Behaviors.VehicleBehavior' already contains a definition for 'VehicleBehavior'
      Errors in quest behaviors!
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Errors in quest behaviors!

13. tumbum

tumbum Active Member

Look into your "HB\Quest Behaviors\" Folder ... there must be duplicates of

BasicInteractWith.cs
      BasicUseObject.cs
      BasicVehicleBehaviour.cs
      MountVehOnly.cs
      NoControlVehicle.cs
      VehicleBehavior.cs

delete them. and restart. Dont touch the other *.cs Files in the Subfolders!

14. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

Thanks man, works now! :) I will check the bot in one hour or so, playing sc2 for now. i'll post my results asap.

15. Jones2351

Jones2351 Member

Alright, now i have another problem, the bot flew to the location Darkshore to grind Linen Cloth, but its only running around killing nothing, not even those mobs in 5 meters range. i increased the range to 15 without any change. i also have "kill between hotspots" selected. Any Ideas?

16. karbuno

karbuno New Member

Everytime i click the start button it says this:

Welcome to [PB][H] Tailoring 1- 600
      [Profile Message]: Loading Cloth Farming Profile
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Nothing more to do. Stopping bot.
      PB 1.568: No updates found

Tailoring on skill 1 im in OG.

17. Bad_Tux

Bad_Tux Member

If Professionbuddy switched to the Farm-Profile, switch ProfessionBuddy to Questing and it will kill and loot them.
      I had the problem that Profbuddy would kill them but wouldn't loot them. I guess there is something wrong with his Botchange ;)

18. Phalanx

Phalanx Member

The bot is working fine. He collects the silk, crafts the stuff he needs to, but then just sells the things to the vendor... Is there an option to stop him from doing that? Because I would really like to train enchanting^^

19. Bad_Tux

Bad_Tux Member

Take a look in the Profile which Items PB wants to craft and add them to its "protected Items" list :) Quite easy.

20. Phalanx

Phalanx Member

Hey Thank you for answering so quickly, but I don't really know, what you mean,

when I open it, I just get a very long text full of things like this:

"If IgnoreCanRun="True" Condition="InbagCount (8343) < 30"><CustomAction Code="Log(Color.Orange, "Tailoring", Color.LimeGreen, "Buying Heavy Silken Thread x 30");"/><BuyItemAction BuyAdditively="True" Count="30" BuyItemType="SpecificItem" ItemID="8343" Location="0, 0, 0" NpcEntry="3364"/></If>"

I don't understand any of it :S

And, can I somehow tell him to not learn all things at the tailoring trainer? That is extremly expensive and I don't have the gold for that ^_^