• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB][INSC] Vendor-enchants with buying stuff from AH

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by hutnik, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hawkiz

Hawkiz Banned

@Hutnik
      yeah, there's actually quite a few people in dalaran using this profile ;D
      meaning, there's no herbs on the AH .. they all get bought at 1.5g xD

but running a GB2 profile makes more sence to me, since i can just mail the shit to my alt.. and then sell it raw ;D
      idk about if its the same uptime, no clue, havn't done tests..
      bu the question mark i have about it, is the time vs profit margin?

2. hutnik

hutnik Member

The exact (not Fool's cap) price, at which if you buy any amount of herbs and turn them to enchants, and make 0 profit, is 1g56s25c (maybe little less, because parchment is for 15c). To make same profit with selling herbs on AH, you'll have to sell for 1g64s48c (because AH cut).
      So:
      if you can sell raw herbs for >1g64s48c, sell on AH.
      1g56s25c < mill your own herbs < 1g64s48c
      f you can buy herbs for <1g56s25c, buy herbs, mill your herbs, and make enchants.

tBtl3.jpg

1 enchant is made from ~12 herbs, each herb takes 0,4sec to mill (milling takes 1 sec for 5 herbs + ~1 sec for looting), making ink from pigments takes 2sec/ink, making enchant takes 3 sec. That's 4,8+6+3=13,8sec for 12 herbs/1enchant
      Let's say my scribe have 4*16bags + 16slot backpack -1 slot for Hearthstone - 1 slot for Virtuoso Ink Set - 5 slots set to be free when taking mail from mailbox= 73 free slots for herbs. That's 1460 herbs in one round.
      Geting 1 stack of herbs from mail - ~ 0,2 sec (i dont know, just a quess) => Filling my inventory takes 15 seconds
      traveling between from AH to mail to parchment vendor and back = ~36 secs
      waiting for mail to refresh = 45 seconds (1 minute - 15 seconds spent by filling my bags). i won't count that because I may still have herbs in mailbox.
      Also traveling may take less, because you still have something in mail and bot will skip AH for next round.

So:
      after some counting (processing 1460 herbs take 27 minutes? :confused: :confused: :confused:), my numbers seems wrong. I dont see where i made mistake and I gave up :D

Do whatever you want:
      for fast money, sell raw herbs.
      if you count every silver, and dont care about time. buy herbs and make enchants.
      for fast money if you count every silver: buy for less than 1,5g, and make enchants.

3. smiie

smiie New Member

Forget time vs profit, and think convenience. This profile allows me to start my bot, come back literally a week later and have a huge pile of gold waiting.

4. Kraft

Kraft New Member

Hi! Thanks for an excellent profile! Excuse for bad English. The profile works perfectly. I added sale of a gold lotus and Fool's Cap at auction.

<Settings DefaultValue="true" Type="Boolean" Name="AH Items" Summary="This is a summary of what this setting does" Category="0-Where do we get mats?" Global="True" Hidden="False" />

<If Condition="(bool)Settings[&quot;Auction House&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">
      <CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="MoveToAH" />
      <CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="SellMats" />
      <CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="BuyMats" />
      <CallSubRoutine SubRoutineName="GetMail" />
      </If>

</SubRoutine>
      <SubRoutine SubRoutineName="SellMats">
      <If Condition="(bool)Settings[&quot;AH Items&quot;]" IgnoreCanRun="True">
      <SellItemOnAhAction Category="TradeGoods" SubCategoryType="WoWItemGemClass" SubCategory="None" UseCategory="False" RunTime="_24_Hours" AmountType="Everything" ItemID="72238" MinBuyout="50g95s0c" MaxBuyout="120g0s0c" StackSize="1" IgnoreStackSizeBelow="1" Amount="20" BidPrecent="95" UndercutPrecent="0.001" AutoFindAh="True" PostIfBelowMinBuyout="True" Location="0, 0, 0" />
      <SellItemOnAhAction Category="TradeGoods" SubCategoryType="WoWItemTradeGoodsClass" SubCategory="None" UseCategory="False" RunTime="_24_Hours" AmountType="Everything" ItemID="79011" MinBuyout="2g50s0c" MaxBuyout="6g50s0c" StackSize="20" IgnoreStackSizeBelow="20" Amount="20" BidPrecent="95" UndercutPrecent="0.001" AutoFindAh="True" PostIfBelowMinBuyout="True" Location="0, 0, 0" />
      </If>
      </SubRoutine>
      <!--prices are here, expand Sub BuyMats-->
      <SubRoutine SubRoutineName="BuyMats">
      <!--expand the one which price you want to adjust-->

Through settings this function can be disconnected. On my character there are 2 professions - collecting a grass and a tracing. You couldn't include in a profile possibility of collecting a grass? That the character passed to GB2 profile for herbs under a condition - 1) Right after sale to the vendor of ItemID = "87578".2) Provided that a mail box empty - that is in it there is no grass for crushing. And then the character through a portal will pass to a zone herbs.

<LoadProfileAction ProfileType="Honorbuddy" Path="HBProfiles\[GB2] Jade Forest Herb-Mining [ALLIANCE].xml" />

After at bags will be filled - the character comes back in Shtormgrad. And your profile starts to work again. That possibility it was would be desirable to operate this function to see it in settings.

<Settings DefaultValue="true" Type="Boolean" Name="Farm" Summary="This is a summary of what this setting does" Category="To do after processing: (only one (or none) can be true)" Global="False" Hidden="False" />

Excuse, but I badly understand programming - I don't have enough knowledge for Farm function realization.Если at you it will turn out to make it is there will be the best profile! Thanks!

5. hutnik

hutnik Member

@Kraft
      What I understand from your post, you want to sell golden lotus and fools cap on AH, and allready coded it. Grats :)
      Also you want to have "farm" as another source? That should be doable. It will make this profile self-sufficient moneymaker that can be run for days with 0 interaction needed :)
      We'll simply switch secondary botbase to gb2, throw it a profile, and wait for full bags. There's only problem with traweling between continents. I'll have to gather some coords and object IDs of portals.
      I'll look into it (and into your code, it's hard to read on cellphone) tomorrow.

6. Kraft

Kraft New Member

Hi! Thank you for that supported idea and understood me! Here data for portal use

<SubRoutine SubRoutineName="Use Portal">
      <If Condition="Me.MapId == 0" IgnoreCanRun="False">
      <If Condition="Me.IsAlliance" IgnoreCanRun="True">
      <FlyToAction Dismount="True" Location="-8193.909, 529.7402, 117.4386" />
      <WaitAction Condition="ObjectManager.GetObjectsOfType&lt;WoWGameObject&gt;().Any(o =&gt; o.Entry == 215457);" Timeout="10000" />
      <InteractionAction InteractType="GameObject" Entry="215457" InteractDelay="2000" GameObjectType="Transport" SpellFocus="Anvil" />
      </If>
      </If>
      </SubRoutine>

.А after at the character will be full bags - it is possible to use a return stone in Stormwind.It saves time.

<SubRoutine SubRoutineName="Hearth">
      <!--Dismount and use hearthstone-->
      <If Condition="!Me.IsCasting" IgnoreCanRun="True">
      <CustomAction Code="Mount.Dismount();" />
      <CustomAction Code="Lua.DoString(&quot;UseItemByName(6948)&quot;);" />
      <WaitAction Condition="Me.IsCasting" Timeout="11000" />
      </If>
      </SubRoutine>

And the script again will begin the work. It will be an ideal superprofile! Thanks!

7. knutmut

knutmut New Member

Would it be possible to add the option to sell Inks Starlight Ink at AH as 10er 'Stacks?

8. smiie

smiie New Member

This has been running flawlessly for days but now I got back to my computer and it was trying to create ink of dreams even though it had no pigments for it, I restarted it but the only change was that it got more herbs from the mail, milled them and then got stuck again trying to create inks without any pigments.

Sorry for the big log.

Attached Files:

9. hutnik

hutnik Member

You're saying it milled all herbs, made all inks, but then continued to make inks, even if there were no more pigments?

I'll put there more checks to check checking of checking pigment amount.... :D It's weird, that never happened to me.
      When you restarted wow+HB, did it do that again?

10. smiie

smiie New Member

Yes it did it again, even after a restart.

11. hutnik

hutnik Member

Strange, PB is set to craft "craftable" amount of inks. I don't know how to do it better than this way :/

Last edited: Nov 11, 2012
    12. smiie

smiie New Member

I'll test it in a few minutes, I'll report back on how it went.

13. thatgliderguy

thatgliderguy New Member

went to do use this profile but when i load botconfig.

PB 1.519: Adding TradeSkill Blacksmithing
      System.AccessViolationException: Could not read bytes from 1C8E5F14 [299]!
      at Styx.MemoryManagement.ExternalProcessReader.ReadBytes(IntPtr address, Int32 count, Boolean isRelative)
      at Styx.MemoryManagement.MemoryBase.ReadString(IntPtr address, Encoding encoding, Int32 maxLength, Boolean relative)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.Lua.GetReturnValues(String lua, String scriptName)
      at Styx.WoWInternals.Lua.GetReturnValues(String lua)
      at HighVoltz.DataStore.ImportDataStore() in c:\Users\******\Desktop\BOTNEW\Bots\Professionbuddy\DataStore.cs:line 120
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.Init() in c:\Users\**********\Desktop\BOTNEW\Bots\Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 574
      Err: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      at HighVoltz.MainForm..ctor() in c:\Users\*******\Desktop\BOTNEW\Bots\Professionbuddy\MainForm.cs:line 482
      PB 1.519: Adding TradeSkill First Aid
      PB 1.519: Adding TradeSkill Inscription
      PB 1.519: Done Loading Tradeskills.

any ideas? can't load it.

14. thatgliderguy

thatgliderguy New Member

updated / cleared BOT settings not a clue what i can do :(

15. hutnik

hutnik Member

@thatgliderguy
      Did you try fresh HB and PB instalation?

16. Charles2k

Charles2k New Member

Profile is working flawless for me. Started it 3-4 times now, all without problems.

The real profit is actually the Starlight Ink's you get. So even if you buy herbs for 1,5g a piece, you will eventually make thousands of gold on Starlight Inks.

17. Junez

Junez New Member

Is it possible to make the intervalls between mailcheck and ah running bigger? Looks kind of suspicious, when the char runs every 30 sec to the auctionator. Else a very very nice profile, thank you :)

18. hutnik

hutnik Member

@Juanez
      If you open the profile in PB, expand "declarations and setting" and there should be at the bottom (or top) something like "int waittime = 5 ;". Change it to w/e you want.
      I'll maybe move it to settings in next update, if I figure out how :D

edit:
      I've been working on the "farm as source" got the traveling between continents working, but now it's freezing HB and giving no errors.
      [​IMG]

So I'm abandoning the idea of farming and will do the Inks selling. :/

Last edited: Nov 12, 2012
    19. Junez

Junez New Member

yea great, tyvm!

20. xocol

xocol New Member

Why i can't get inks of my Personal bank?