• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB][N] 1-600 Herbalism & Mining - By Lbniese (Fully Automated!)

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Lbniese, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. TheDelivery

TheDelivery New Member

Great profile working perfectly! Easy set-up and even sells stuff on auctions!

Very appreciated!

2. icycool

icycool New Member

Worked super well. Three issues on my leveling journey:

In Hyjal, the bot flew into the portal to the Hatchery (the place with the really annoying air-jousting quests). As a result, it had no idea where it was so it would stay in there until I walked back through the portal myself.

Also in Hyjal. Due to quest phasing, there were barely any Obsidium Vein to be tapped. They were really only spawning near Darkwhisper Gorge and the Firelands entrance area. As a possible future improvement, maybe make it so the bot only farms these two areas? A lot of us level through questing, so this would help immensely.

Finally, Jade Forest simply doesn't yield enough herbs to level to 600 in any sort of realistic timeframe (not that I don't mind the amount of Green Tea Leaf I'm getting). For the future, maybe once the bot hits 575 Herbalism, have it go to the mountains in Kun-Lai Summit and farm Snow Lily. They're orange at 575, so the leveling process will go MUCH faster up there.

------

This bot worked PERFECTLY except for the Firelands Hatchery portal issue, but that can be fixed with a simple blackspot addition.

Thank you very much for this!!

3. nervs39

nervs39 New Member

Vouch for this!! Just ran it from 0-600 and have not run into one problem and have also made a few thousand gold from collecting things...

Thanks a bunch!!!

4. Azeriel

Azeriel New Member

This bot is genious.
      I have only tried it out for about 10 minutes, but its amazing how much he does.

The first he did, was heading over to the Auction House. And i was reacting like, why are you doing this?

Then he suddenly started selling all my items that were worth something! The money were shimmering in my eyes.

Im easily amazed by how it learns mining, mines, sells at AH. Repeat.

Great bot, + rep! Used your grind bots aswell, your an awesome bot-coder. Respect!

5. pesoaek

pesoaek New Member

yo good profiles, worked up untill southern barrens then whenever i started it it instantly quit. That was fixed with a simple update though so no problems there.

I was wondering if there was a way for me to make it put things into my bank rather than sending it away to someone etc. Also, if you could make something that would let me for example, sell herbs on the auction house and put ore into my bank or something similar, that would be really cool to have. Maybe use like a filter? so that i can keep ore but sell stone?

either way, thanks for the hard work.

6. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Thanks for all the great feedback lately. I appreciate it guys.
      I will release a major update when i have time..!

7. devilek007

devilek007 New Member

I have exactly same problem.. My toon is collecting all grey nodes... ;(

8. Fr0zen

Fr0zen New Member

i have a problem(sry for my english)
      this profile is always crashing(exit from the game and from the hb)
      another profiles are working great
      what is it? :(

9. amill411

amill411 New Member

This profile is working great for me however I've noticed that it's listed several stacks of Obsidium Ore for 1,200g each.

Seems like it should be far lower.

10. Violatio

Violatio New Member

Just a thought. I have been watching the bot farm Hellfire Penninsula for a long time now (280-350 or so) and it seems that it might be faster if the bot farmed other zones in outland for ore that are not green. Maybe nagrand or something so that it can get some adamantite as well and level up faster. Pretty flawless 0-350 mining so far just a bit slow. Probably just being picky tho. thanks for the profile :D I would give +rep but the forums say i have to spread it around before giving you more lol.

11. Violatio

Violatio New Member

Try restarting everything and clearing your cache folder. That solves a lot of issues. If that does not work please provide a log so the author can troubleshoot your problem. You are more likely to get helpful answers with more input info.

12. Violatio

Violatio New Member

Im not 100% sure but you should be able to look into the "Profile" tab under the "bot Config" and search around for the auction presets. You might be able to change the prices manually through there to fit your realm. Not sure since I have not done it personally but it would make sense in my opinion.

13. Violatio

Violatio New Member

Try clearing your HB cache and see if that helps. It is the only thing i can think of without a log to look at. And from reading the OP the author does not appreciate bugs without logs. I am sure they have better things to do (like making more freakin awesome profiles) than to guess and check at 100 different problems.

14. Samuraizx

Samuraizx New Member

I've done it all, can't get this running... Please help :)

This is my error message:

System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Lundmark\Desktop\HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy \Localization\Strings.xml'.
      at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
      at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFrom*****, Boolean useLongPath)
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
      at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials, IWeb***** *****, RequestCachePolicy cachePolicy)
      at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
      at System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(String inputUri, XmlParserContext inputContext)
      at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri, XmlReaderSettings settings, XmlParserContext inputContext)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(String uri, LoadOptions options)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(String uri)
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.LoadStringsFromXml(Strin g path) in c:\Users\Lund\Desktop\HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\ Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 579
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.LoadStrings() in c:\Users\Lund\Desktop\HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\ Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 557
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.Init() in c:\Users\Lund\Desktop\HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\ Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 516
      Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

15. komodded

komodded New Member

So i have everything set up in the right folders now but when i load and run the profile it just crashes both wow and HB here is the log please help

Attached Files:

16. fizson

fizson New Member

Very Nice Profile +Props

Currently 423Herb 391Mining, only MINOR issue was in Southern Barrens, the "Ferocious Jungle Vine" i believe they were, caused the Bot to freeze in place until manually killed. Other then that its been 100% Afk!

Thanks Again!

17. Violatio

Violatio New Member

From what I can see in your log you have a few issues. I would start by doing a fresh PB install since there are global errors there. If that does not fix it I would do a fresh HB install without deleting your profiles, plugins, or routines folders. I think there is a guide around here on how to do it but basically just copy the folders somewhere else and reinstall HB then put the folders back in the HB folder. Please do that and let me know if it fixes the issue.

18. Violatio

Violatio New Member

Ok, it sounds like you need to start with a fresh install of PB and or HB. Also make sure that you are running wow directly and not from the launcher. Try those things and let me know if that fixes it!

19. Violatio

Violatio New Member

Do you have coords for this so a blackspot can be added?

20. Mazzly

Mazzly New Member

Hey Lbniese, want to say thanks for your awesome profile. It's done 1-600 mining and herb on 3 toons of mine.

However, I had to hold down the shift key with a paperweight on my keyboard, because it was only looting around 2/3s of the nodes. It would open them and get the skillup, but then it wouldn't loot the actual herb/ore inside. It would exit the loot window when it would try to mount up again.

Here is my log. I'm wondering if you have any ideas of what could be causing this? The shift key is a problem, because I'm trying to set up a little 3-man farm, but I can't hold the shift key down on all 3 windows at once, as it only applies to the current, active window.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.