• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB][N] 1-600 Herbalism & Mining - By Lbniese (Fully Automated!)

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Lbniese, Nov 25, 2012.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.
    1. Violatio

Violatio New Member

I have had this issue in the past. All i did was make sure that auto loot was on in game, and restart HB. If you havent tried that please do so, but other than that I have no idea.

2. Mazzly

Mazzly New Member

3. Violatio

Violatio New Member

No in the actual game. Go to the options and select interface. Then look at the right and make sure "auto loot" is checked.

4. Mazzly

Mazzly New Member

Ah. Working perfectly now. Thank you for the tip :)

5. Samuraizx

Samuraizx New Member

Reinstalled HB on the computer. still the same problem :/ can't get it running
      Starting the bot!
      Changing current profile to level 0 - 2147483647
      System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\Lundmark\Desktop\HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Localization\Strings.xml'.
      at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
      at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFrom*****, Boolean useLongPath)
      at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize)
      at System.Xml.XmlDownloadManager.GetStream(Uri uri, ICredentials credentials, IWeb***** *****, RequestCachePolicy cachePolicy)
      at System.Xml.XmlUrlResolver.GetEntity(Uri absoluteUri, String role, Type ofObjectToReturn)
      at System.Xml.XmlReaderSettings.CreateReader(String inputUri, XmlParserContext inputContext)
      at System.Xml.XmlReader.Create(String inputUri, XmlReaderSettings settings, XmlParserContext inputContext)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(String uri, LoadOptions options)
      at System.Xml.Linq.XElement.Load(String uri)
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.LoadStringsFromXml(String path) in c:\Users\Lundmark\Desktop\HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 579
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.LoadStrings() in c:\Users\Lundmark\Desktop\HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 557
      at HighVoltz.Professionbuddy.Init() in c:\Users\Lundmark\Desktop\HB\Bots\ProfessionBuddy\Professionbuddy\ProfessionBuddy.cs:line 516
      PB 1.540: Adding TradeSkill First Aid
      PB 1.540: Adding TradeSkill Mining
      PB 1.540: Done Loading Tradeskills.
      Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
      Bot Stopped! Reason: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Nevermind I got it working now :D Thans for help, I had to reinstall my ProfessionBuddy, guess it was broken in some way

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
    6. alex7184

alex7184 New Member

Mine does not loot, just mine & herb. Tries to loot but fails and keeps moving

7. komodded

komodded New Member

ok it looks like i have got it working after downloading everything multiple times i want to say the professionbuddy link you have set up in this form doesnt seem to work i tried using the profiles that come with the plugin just to get an instant crash mostly upon opening the bot config. Downloaded from main source seemed to help out will post after an hour or so for progress. Oh and does anyone know if this auto learns the profession once it maxes that skill lvl

8. komodded

komodded New Member

alright sorry for not reposting like i said i would but had crazy internet issues it worked up to 250 for both herb and mine but now when i start it up it crashes both HB and WOW log is here

Attached Files:

9. komodded

komodded New Member

ok from what the log looks like it hearths and exits how do i make it not do that

10. JSmall55

JSmall55 New Member

is there any way to make this only do the herbalism? I have another max profession on my character and don't want to delete it and have no need for mining.

11. D3m1an

D3m1an New Member

View attachment 3788 2013-01-10 09.06.zip

1) He just flew around South Barrens and picked up gray Iron Ore.
      2) Then I manually lvled herb/mining to 225. Thought it has some problems with 225 profile.
      3) Now just flying around Felwood picking up gray Mithril ore.

BTW the same problem with profile included with PB.

Something on my side maybe. Network 4.5 installed. But I have windows 8.

12. DrMundo

DrMundo New Member

Working fine, ty for sharing.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2013
    13. ozzypt

ozzypt New Member

Awsome profile Lbniese thank you so much got my druid on jade forest now and started from scratch!
      I got some problems in some nodes arround southern barrens dunno why, and got stuck wandering around in Deepholm but it was my fault cuz i forgot to get the Uldum Portal first.
      Also pay atention to thouse portals around Hyjal because sometimes the character gets inside them and can't come out xD

Anyways it was awsome, Thank you very much, rep added!

14. crowns

crowns New Member

Does everything great except train mining does training in herbalism fine.. Gets to the mining trainer in SW and says you need to be closer to enter-act with target?..

Ok i posted what i know to do with the log file i had to delete a lot out of it cause it was to big for the forum so if its not good enuff let me know ill post a different one.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 11, 2013
    15. GaLiMaa

GaLiMaa New Member

wow that is a nais profile that u created for us thanks, the only one thing that makes me a bit nervous is that my logfile looks like

Err: Unable to find profile: 1-600 Mining & Herbalism - By Lbniese\Horde\[H][GB2] 1-50 - Herbalism & Mining - Durotar - by Lbniese.xml
      Err: Unable to find profile: 1-600 Mining & Herbalism - By Lbniese\Horde\[H][GB2] 1-50 - Herbalism & Mining - Durotar - by Lbniese.xml

one message for every sec, but atm the profile works

and the other thins is when mining is like at a separate place beneath my char in a for example in a valley and im above it seems that he cannot handle to get to the mine in the middle of the valley

anyway thy and fresh weekend :)

Mfg GaLiMaa

16. GaLiMaa

GaLiMaa New Member

wow that is a nais profile that u created for us thanks, the only one thing that makes me a bit nervous is that my logfile looks like

one message for every sec, but atm the profile works

and the other thins is when mining is like at a separate place beneath my char in a for example in a valley and im above it seems that he cannot handle to get to the mine in the middle of the valley

anyway thy and fresh weekend :)

Mfg GaLiMaa

17. Morticai

Morticai New Member

Started this profile and my char is gathering quite nicely. But the moment my rogue has aggro from a mob it doesn't do anything except casting Feint and Adrenaline Rush . Anything i can do to change that so it actually defends himself properly?

Last edited: Jan 12, 2013
    18. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Get another Combat Routine

19. Lbniese

Lbniese Active Member Buddy Store Developer

Announcement: Major update has been started. New GB2 profiles will be added and a whole new profile logic will be created.

ETA: No idea..?

20. Morticai

Morticai New Member

My routine works fine with other profiles though. Like the one I'm using to level my chars.

Thread Status:
    Not open for further replies.