• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [PB] Toney's (very basic) TSM-Based AH Bot Profile

Discussion in 'ProfessionBuddy Profiles' started by Toney001, Dec 19, 2011.

1. Calihan

Calihan New Member

Could not find the original modified tsm files, but I tried with the one posted just a few posts before this, followed setup (also have tsm setup with specific groups) and when I start bot he goes to mail, gets stuff and then goes to auctioneer and posts anything he possible can. Help?

2. Jandurson

Jandurson New Member

That sounds like you may have PB running an AH profile. TSM wont/cant work unless you have groups setup to sell things. Make sure you dont have any other AH profiles going.

I used the post & cancel code to mod the TSM_auctioning but it just spams F1 at the AH any idea?

The macros work once the post scan has started, but cant seem to get the posting started.

Last edited: Dec 23, 2011
    3. Inrego

Inrego New Member Buddy Store Developer

I'm quite sure he'll come with an updated version soon with the improvements I've made for him.

To Calihan: The modified files I posted are only 2/3 of the files you'll need.
      The last file can be found here but use my post.lua file instead of his as I improved a bit upon it to make it possible to create better profiles for it.
      Maybe I should just include that last file in my zip's - I'll prolly do that after christmas.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I could aswell just make a PB profile myself and release it. I suppose it's easier like that instead of telling someone who's new to it how to make it :p
      I already got some ideas for a few other nice things I could implement to it ^^

Last edited: Dec 24, 2011
    4. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Sorry guys, I went out last night and when I came back I fixed a couple quests for Kick, and by the time I got around to this I was falling asleep.

Yes, A) you're running an AH profile in the background B) If you had follow my instructions (including going to the posts I referenced for giving +rep to the other ppl) you'd have found the files.

Open the AH and type "/cast bpost" manually and see how it works. I'd say you might have not installed the files in the right directory.
      The profile works well, I use it every day.

^ I like this idea :)

Before passing out last night I did play with your new code, but I can't seem to get it to work. I tried the wait function, but it just waits for the timeout, whether it's 10s or 100s, not caring about whether it's scanning or not. I also tried ifs and whiles with no success.
      Now that I'm awake it might be a bit easier to track down, but I still wanna thank you for it.
      I'll get to work on this right now.

5. cgaming

cgaming New Member

Im working with such cycles on pirox, 6 strings of code...

6. Inrego

The only thing I tested before giving you the code was if it returns 1 while scanning and 0 while not scanning.

EDIT: I just noticed I wrote that it should be == 1 in the other post. It's supposed to be == 0 ^^

7. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Thanks for noticing :)
      I'll take a look at it later, my gf wants to do winter veil achievements atm >.<

8. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Just a quick update.
      As my gf was going around looking up the quests I grabbed my laptop and took a quick look at it, and worked perfectly.

I'll be updating the profile and the first post today with the final version of the basic stuff.
      I'm very much looking forward to what you have in mind Inrego, thanks for everything <3

9. Inrego

There isn't rly much I can add on the AH'ing part - so it's only stuff like logging in HB or other stuff to make a nice touch to it ^^

10. Jandurson

Jandurson New Member

I didnt have the remote file at all XD thanks

11. Calihan

Calihan New Member

Still trying to get this to work.

My tsm version is 0.2.6Beta and 0.3.5.2Beta for tsm_auctioning (disabled allother addons for tsm)
      I've put Inegro's post.lua here (\TradeSkillMaster_Auctioning\Modules\)
      Cancel.lua went in the same dir.
      The remote.lua (from feup) went here (\TradeSkillMaster\)

I've disabled ALL add-ons except for TSM and TSM_Auctioning.

The tsm post/cancel buttons are not visible by default (first opening of auctioneer on log-in). Pressing the tsm button in the top right of the auctioneer will expose them. Manually typing /click bpost will do nothing if the buttons aren't visible (same with /click bcancel). After the buttons are visible, typing the post code (with the tsm panel retracted, not visible) would sometimes freeze my wow. (It would not come back, I had to close it and restart) I found this to be the case whenever I had something to post, if I didn't have anything new in my bags, it would not freeze. I have included the debug portion from HB when this happened (I stopped honorbuddy once wow froze)

With the tsm panel open, using the /click buttons would work, and I could use the binding (/click TSMAucPostButton and /click TSMAucCancelButton) to post and cancel.

The use of the bot will work IF I open the tsm panel before starting him, but eventually something will get cancelled and he will go to the mailbox to get it, causing him to go back to the auctioneer and then he will try to post and fail (because wow will freeze)

Attached Files:

12. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Oooooooh ok, I see what your problem is. I didn't think of bringing it up because for me it's defaulted.

I'm writing this from my phone so I can't guide you, but you have to set it up s the tsm panel is open always. There's an option for it somewhere, so don't worry, it can be done.

I'll look it up for you when I get back home :).

13. Calihan

Calihan New Member

I remember it used to do that for me, but the option must have been taken out as I cannot find it ANYWHERE. Perhaps I need an older version?

14. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

It should be right there when you open the sidebar.
      There should be a clickable box saying "automatically open sidebar".

I got mine the day 4.3 came out. Dunno if there's a newer one.

15. Calihan

Calihan New Member

So ya, you know those old ladies who look everywhere for their glasses when anyone else can plainly see they're right on top of their head? That was me here. . . I don't know how I didn't see that there, but now I do, thanks. The profile works for everything. He will cancel posts, get them from the mailbox and then post them.

I was thinking there must be a way to edit the code to work with the postal add-on, seeing as how when the bot empties the mailbox he grabs everything (like elementium ore bought in bulk) and will fill up my bags pretty quickly. Using postal, you can just have the bot click the open all button (which has a name using /framestack) to get only the things you want out (such as cancelled or expired mails)

16. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

Happens :). I'm glad it's working fine now.

Probably, but that's beyond my knowledge (or my needs for that matter). Maybe someone else will come up with something like that.

17. Toney001

Toney001 New Member

New version uploaded:

The code is much cleaner, and smarter.
      Now it'll wait until the post/cancel scans are over, and press the keys as much as it's needed and not once more, which results in not a single second wasted.
      Big big thanks to Inrego for this.

I've removed the random "scheduling" of post cycles. I simply didn't need it, and it was conflicting with the cancelling code. Maybe some other time that's not 6:25am on a Christmas morning I'll go back to re-add it, but not anytime soon.

First post updated:

Make sure you read it, and download whatever else you need that you didn't get the first time.
      You need to install FEUP's (which is really ArmyDr's) Remote.lua and Inrego's Cancel.lua and Post.lua.
      Also, make sure you have Lib: Ace3 and Lib: Stub installed with the rest of your WoW Addons.

I'll leave this as v0.9 in case I ever re-add the posting randomization. Other than that, this is as good as it gets (in terms of functionality at least).
      Inrego said he might make a fancier, more feature rich version for those that need more, so make sure to keep an eye out for that in case he does make it.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
    18. ronaldiflo

ronaldiflo New Member

thank you verymuch, work perfectly !!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2011
    19. Inrego

Seriously.. Inegro? that's racist man (and I'm not even black lol)

20. guizadas

guizadas Member

haha. anyways, thanks for the work guys, this looks awesome :p