• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • PiroxBots is Closing, All Aboard thebuddyforum

Discussion in 'General Discussion Forum' started by Giwin, Dec 3, 2011.

1. Tinsil

Tinsil New Member

Glad to be a buddy!

2. Dre

Dre Member

Using kicks questing files I have
      3 new lvl 60's toons
      1 new lvl 75 toon
      3 Older lvl 80 toons maxed out at 85

And if thats not enough I decided to run some BG's and get some new gear
      1 Holy Pally (Fully honor everything)
      1 DK (Fully honor everything)
      1 Warrior (4 parts base honor gear set)
      3 Heirloom 2H weapons
      3 Heirloom Shoulders
      3 Heirloom Chest
      1 Heirloom Trinket
      Approx 20k honor converted to other point's to buy PVE gear

Now looking at all this and I only been with HB about a week I can honestly say YES, even with 2 patches and a downtime that took the bot away a few hours HB really does work.

My join date correct? Should look at my billing statement shows I been here almost a month.. seems like only a week to me.

Last edited: Dec 4, 2011
    3. kazzos

kazzos New Member

Hi also from piroxbots, waiting for money to transfer into paypal so I can join this community. In the mean time does anyone know if it is safe to continue using pvptool until it goes offline? Thanks

4. no1knowsy

no1knowsy Well-Known Member

I would suggest not to. We don't know whats been done to it. What information/access has been given to Blizzard. Just play it safe and wait for HB.

5. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

I deleted my Pirox, whats not to say he doesnt give all the info about us to Blizzard to avoid being sued? hes a shady bastard like that. I dont trust him one bit

6. Zoinx

Zoinx Active Member

Then why would you use his program in the first place?

7. no1knowsy

It was cheaper than HB :p

8. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

Spot on :D

9. Lovemonkey

Lovemonkey New Member

I doubt blizzard would ask him for the information.

Check the contract you signed with him and see if theres anything in there about him giving out your information and then you can sue him if he does.

10. Dre

Dre Member

LOL.. seems it was cheaper AND you could run as many clients you wanted off one key or whatever he had.

11. no1knowsy

In the end HB is still here. Pvptool is no more.

12. Dre

Dre Member

I hope to see someone who ran the pvptool a lot give us a honest comparison to out BG bot or such.

13. etansb

etansb Member

Hi guys, another pirox user here. Used pirox for 3 years, but Im no stranger to HB.. I have used it before but not as much as pirox so I have a few questions.

Is it possible to have custom HB profiles send to wow chat, say if I wanted to use /click commands in wow?

Can HB profiles send keystrokes to wow?

Can I add pauses or wait times to HB profiles?

Can I create an uldum profile that has 7 different possible routes and have the bot randomly choose any of the 7 and after HB has run say 4 of the routes have the profile hearth me to org?

With pirox I have a custom profile pack I created that would pick a random portal in org, farm at that location for 20-40 mins, hearth back to org, craft items then use AH (cancel/repost etc) then start over, can I do this with HB?

Pirox had pretty good security features, relog on follower within a certain range, pause and relog for a random amount of time at random intervals, and start and stop botting at scheduled times. Is this possible with HB?

I literally had my computer set up to power itself on, all my bots to start then after 12 hours or so all bots stop, computer hibernates - repeat. Is this possible with HB?

I appreciate any help, your answers will help me decide if I want to buy 6 more lifetime subs for HB.

14. bossland

bossland Administrator

He had to be confidential about the settlement, as that was the only way how to negotiate with them. And it took 5 months for that. But was it not clear, Blizzard visited me and sued me, and he is living in the same country, why they should not also give him a visit ?

15. Smoogel

Smoogel New Member

Hm, I miss it.

As awesome HB is pirox had certain quality's which put a smile on my face when botting. I fell in love with HB because it was intelligent with meshes, questing etc but the PVP in this bot is fairly bad but pvptool was actually quite decent at it.

Some HB weaknesses where actually the strengths of pvptool and its a shame to all of a sudden see it go.

Although, what I'm most upset about is not the fact that pvptool has died. Its more the fact of the VERY short notice. Many people had websites selling things for the bot. Many others where making huge projects for it which they invested many hours and some even months to do. Just to see it all go.... And even losing all my rep on that forums makes me cry haha :p

Still, pvptool will leave a big hole in the botting community and will be missed for some of the quality's it had.

16. no1knowsy

Is it possible to have custom HB profiles send to wow chat, say if I wanted to use /click commands in wow?
      If you learn a little C#, then yes.

Can HB profiles send keystrokes to wow?
      Again, C# and a plugin.

Can I add pauses or wait times to HB profiles?
      Professionbuddy (Plugin)

Can I create an uldum profile that has 7 different possible routes and have the bot randomly choose any of the 7 and after HB has run say 4 of the routes have the profile hearth me to org?
      Professionbuddy (Plugin)

With pirox I have a custom profile pack I created that would pick a random portal in org, farm at that location for 20-40 mins, hearth back to org, craft items then use AH (cancel/repost etc) then start over, can I do this with HB?
      Professionbuddy (Plugin)

Pirox had pretty good security features, relog on follower within a certain range, pause and relog for a random amount of time at random intervals, and start and stop botting at scheduled times. Is this possible with HB?
      Reloggers for HB are external exe's. LogMeOut (Plugin) can handle the logging out, and once HB/WoW close the relogger will open it back up. Arelog (Relogger exe) can do schedules.

I literally had my computer set up to power itself on, all my bots to start then after 12 hours or so all bots stop, computer hibernates - repeat. Is this possible with HB?
      If you can set up a batch file to start Arelog with parameters, which I believe it accepts something like "Arelog -startall"

Professionbuddy: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/plugins/featured/23133-plugin-professionbuddy-profession-leveling-plugin-plus-more.html
      LogMeOut: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/honorbuddy-forum/plugins/free/uncataloged/34359-plugin-logmeout-world-warcraft-disconnecter.html
      Arelog: http://www.thebuddyforum.com/releases/30506-test-arelog-simple-free-relogger-honorbuddy.html
      C# learning will have to be done by you :p
      -Panda.

17. Dre

Dre Member

What was the difference in the pvptool and the HB BG bot? What could you sugest be added to HB to mke the pvp better from what you had in the pvp tool?

18. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

He already was caught stealing info, he had a trigger mechanism that if you hacked his bot. Your info went to his server then was forwarded to Blizzard.
      I thought it was a GB user that caught him. Was a big deal back last year or year before because the coding like that was just so shady. People feared it was being used for more then what he said.

True fact, tons of people where hacked using relog on that bot.

19. Smoogel

Smoogel New Member

The information was not forwarded to Blizzard. Pirox just hacked it lol.

Besides, he said about it in the moderator forums before it went live. Approxmently a week before it was published into a public version of the bot. Most moderators agreed with the idea =/ Some even said it was a bad idea but he did not listen.

As for that true fact of yours the relog info is stored in the config.ini file and it could easily be stolen by a 3rd party tool from pirox, such as bapes easy botting tool (I am not pointing fingers, just a example) So its quite possible people got hacked by that way because that config.ini got stolen, which contained there wow login.

20. Swizzie

Swizzie New Member

Come on Smoogel yes it was, Pirox even admitted to in on the Mmowned website.
      You where a great profile maker for Pirox i will give you that, I was revered by many people there aswell. I saw alot and know alot. More goes on outside of Piroxs forum that you may have seen. Running 20 bots at that time i had a hell of alot of time to read and read i did.