• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • Players call us dirty, ignorance is bliss...

Discussion in 'Discussions (no Ban Reports here)' started by Turtlefart, May 15, 2015.

1. Turtlefart

Turtlefart New Member

Even you was new to talking in the forums at one point. I try to read whats posted an try to keep up. The Hate directed towards all of us here is huge, its like an angry mob in the wow community. They dont know why the game is bad, the lack of content, the facebook garrison game... So they are lashing out... In a way I am glad HB is down atm, let players see that HB was helping, AH inflation, raid progression an all...

I think the ban is a good thing overall, wow players suffer an see how HB helped, plus its summer, I feel relieved not to sit at my PC, out doing things, having fun... Its a win win IMO...

Just be honest like the wow forum, toxic players, an tell me to delete my account an not talk in forums because im not leet enough or something... I am not a software programmer so I should not be able to speak like you... Its ok, HB got me an my buds sweet loot, small price to pay, TY HB, loves u guys!!!

Last edited: May 17, 2015
    2. crazy008

crazy008 New Member

Agreed. Even at 200k+ bans, that's only about 3% of current subs.
      I hope they're asking themselves why people are deciding to use bots, and why people are deciding to use bots on 10 year old accounts.
      On such established accounts that's quite a risk to take with friends and other things you've developed over such a long time.