• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] Act 2 Bandits and Misc Quests

Discussion in 'Archives' started by darkbluefirefly, Oct 6, 2014.

1. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

Just for information sake, Pushedx had to incorporate baml into the code in order for us to use. He didn't just take a framework and somehow make it work. Pretty impressive IMHO.

2. darkbluefirefly

Updated to 4.6 have death counter, and level of current area in. Will be useful latter to do some logic.

3. Darox

Darox Member

Thanks aggain, tried updating to 4.6, however cannot get the plugin to work retreiving some error and not even being able to see the plug in.

I have attached the log.

View attachment Exilebuddy 5916 2014-11-17 19.03.txt

This was after a clean install of exilebuddy and clean download of plugin.

4. darkbluefirefly

Hey reganown, if you receive that error, close ExileBuddy and run it again. It's nothing to do with the plugin.

5. Darox

Darox Member

I tried that. might close it restart computer and re add plugin.

Just deleted exile buddy folder and quest plug in. re-Download both and same issue before.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
    6. darkbluefirefly

Ok, let me know.

7. Darox

Darox Member

Same issue with clean exilebot and clean download of 4.6

8. darkbluefirefly

Can you run it with ExilebuddyBeta instead? and let me know? Looks Like you are using release version.
      Ops It happened again, gimme sec to re-upload.

9. Darox

Darox Member

I tried with the beta, and same issue, not sure why. I was loving in on 4.0 haha.

10. darkbluefirefly

Try the new upload one, 4.6b

11. Darox

Darox Member

Seems to have fixed it, let me give it a try. It initialized, have to see if it works.

Hello seems to work doing grinding and a quest, however the GUI i cannot read the buttons. I assumed the second was refresh and first stop. Not sure about the 3rd and 4th.

AWESOME JOB :D

GUI error.PNG

I tried re sizing the window but same half text. :D

12. darkbluefirefly

OH ops, I run it without windows Themes, let me turn that off, It's probably the border being too large.
      If you open up the QuestPluginGUI.xaml and find
      Code:
      <Style x:Key="ButtonStyle" TargetType="Button">
      Under there there's a
      Code:
                          <Style x:Key="ButtonStyle" TargetType="Button">
                              <Setter Property="BorderBrush" Value="#22A7F0" />
                             <Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="[B]5[/B]" />
      Change it to

<Setter Property="BorderThickness" Value="1" />[/CODE]
      Let me know if it works, I was messing around with Windows Themes off and on, I left it off and forgot to turn it on, therefore this happened lol.

Edit, Try 4.6c.
      View attachment QuestPlugin-17-11-2014-4.6c.zip

13. Darox

Darox Member

14. darkbluefirefly

Download 4.6c, I fixed it, I think.

15. ozgun311

ozgun311 Member

Use CTRL+F then write some of the code to find what you are searching

16. Darox

Darox Member

In the spoiler above is the msg i receive when I hit refresh/primary/optional.

I tried the find in notebook++ however wasn't able to find the code... Anyways the new version C works.

17. darkbluefirefly

Good to hear, I also just found a bug with the deaths counter.

Edit, found out why. I have to put death counter to update GUI on death reset. If you click refresh, it counts it correctly, just the GUI won't update it unless it's being called from the dispatcher. Fix that latter. Oh and don't click Primary or Secondary, that's being added.
      Primary if for Main quests
      Secondary is for Side Quests
      And Will Have masters added, but that's a way down the road.

18. nomercy4you

nomercy4you New Member

Code:
      [QuestPlugin] Refresh Button Clicked, 1-3 Second Freeze
      [Dat] Now building the Stat lookup table.
      [Dat] The Stat lookup table has been built.
      [Dat] Now building the Passive Skills lookup table.
      [Dat] The Passive Skills lookup table has been built.
      [QuestPlugin] ========  UPDATING QUEST  
      [QuestPlugin] Update Via Tick no Invoke
      [QuestPlugin] Difficulty = Normal
      [QuestPlugin] PlayerLevel = 39
      [QuestPlugin] PlayerClass = Shadow
      [QuestPlugin] PlayerExp 15859858 / 17905634
      [QuestPlugin] CurrentGrindZone = The Flooded Depths 
      [QuestPlugin] CurrentZone =  Lioneye's Watch
      [Application_DispatcherUnhandledException] Unhandled exceptionSystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
         bei QuestPlugin.QuestPlugin.UpdateQuestsAndGUI() in c:\Spiele\Path of Exile\EB\Plugins\QuestPlugin\QuestPlugin.cs:Zeile 1310.
         bei QuestPlugin.QuestPlugin.UpdateQuestsAndGUIDispatcher() in c:\Spiele\Path of Exile\EB\Plugins\QuestPlugin\QuestPlugin.cs:Zeile 1204.
         bei QuestPlugin.QuestPlugin.UpdateQuests() in c:\Spiele\Path of Exile\EB\Plugins\QuestPlugin\QuestPlugin.cs:Zeile 1180.
         bei QuestPlugin.QuestPluginGUI.OptionalQuests_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in c:\Spiele\Path of Exile\EB\Plugins\QuestPlugin\QuestPluginGUI.xaml.cs:Zeile 73.
         bei System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
         bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
         bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
         bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
         bei System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
         bei System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
         bei System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         bei System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         bei System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
         bei System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
         bei System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
         bei System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
         bei System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
         bei System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         bei System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
         bei System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
         bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
         bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
         bei System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
         bei System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
         bei System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
         bei System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
         bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
         bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         bei System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         bei MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         bei MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
         bei System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
         bei MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
      When starting the bot...

19. darkbluefirefly

Hey nomercy4you, if you read the previous posts.
      Um it has to do with a region issue.
      Change your region to US and keyboard layout to US, it should fix it.

20. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

That issue was fixed and should longer happen. The exception posted is a null exception from _currentGrindZoneLevel not being set.

Reading the exception stack traces, you start from the top and work your way down:

First is the actual exception being thrown:
      Unhandled exceptionSystem.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.

Then the line of code that threw it:
      bei QuestPlugin.QuestPlugin.UpdateQuestsAndGUI() in c:\Spiele\Path of Exile\EB\Plugins\QuestPlugin\QuestPlugin.cs:Zeile 1310.

Then the lines that were executed leading to that call:
      bei QuestPlugin.QuestPlugin.UpdateQuestsAndGUIDispatcher() in c:\Spiele\Path of Exile\EB\Plugins\QuestPlugin\QuestPlugin.cs:Zeile 1204.
      bei QuestPlugin.QuestPlugin.UpdateQuests() in c:\Spiele\Path of Exile\EB\Plugins\QuestPlugin\QuestPlugin.cs:Zeile 1180.
      bei QuestPlugin.QuestPluginGUI.OptionalQuests_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in c:\Spiele\Path of Exile\EB\Plugins\QuestPlugin\QuestPluginGUI.xaml.cs:Zeile 73.

In this case, the logic of GetZoneLevel is setup to not handle if zonelevels.txt didn't exist, or the difficulty wasn't from the options there.

If there's any language issues from comparisons, you can use this String.Compare variant instead, and use Ordinal/OrdinalIgnoreCase.