• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin]AdvanceGrindZoneChanger

Discussion in 'Archives' started by darkbluefirefly, Nov 21, 2014.

1. darkbluefirefly

darkbluefirefly Community Developer

Hey Greenbotter,
      I've fixed most of the errors related to my plugin. The other ones that do not have any mention of my AdvanceGrindZoneChanger plugin, I believe is from my Quest Plugin not disposing properly it's tasks. I'll add some code to hopefully fix that.
      There was a bunch of fixes I did on this version I'll be posting soon. Let me know again after you try the new one. Also please for future reference. Post full logs. Thanks.

Info on full logs here

2. gen0m

gen0m Member

3. darkbluefirefly

Hey gen0m,
      Um what region is your computer??
      Code:
      System.Windows.Markup.XamlParseException: Âõîäíàÿ ñòðîêà èìåëà íåâåðíûé ôîðìàò. ---> System.FormatException: Âõîäíàÿ ñòðîêà èìåëà íåâåðíûé ôîðìàò.
         â System.Number.ParseDouble(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
         â System.Double.Parse(String s)
         â Util.GridUtils.ParseLength(String length) â c:\Users\RAMDOMNAME\Downloads\ExilebuddyBETA 0.1.2915.966\Plugins\AdvanceGrindZoneChanger\GridUtils.cs:ñòðîêà 139
         â Util.GridUtils.OnRowDefinitionsPropertyChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e) â c:\Users\RAMDOMNAME\Downloads\ExilebuddyBETA 0.1.2915.966\Plugins\AdvanceGrindZoneChanger\GridUtils.cs:ñòðîêà 58

4. vjxy123

vjxy123 New Member

the download link failed

5. darkbluefirefly

Hey vjxy123,
      I updated to 4.0 and took down old link, sorry about that.
      Try 4.0 and let me know if there are any bugs.

6. babosasa

babosasa New Member

oh thx for this darkblue, it really looks cool, can't wait to try it!

7. darkbluefirefly

Hey babosasa,
      Your welcome, let me know if there are issues. Thanks.

8. gen0m

gen0m Member

Its a Russian language.
      new version - same problem. log attached.

Attached Files:

9. darkbluefirefly

Hey gen0m,
      Can you try it with your region as US or Canada. And see if it works? Thanks.

10. darkbluefirefly

Hey gen0m,
      I found the issue, it was my mistake
      Find
      Code:
       public static int GetZoneLevel(string zone, string difficulty)
      in that code block change
      Code:
                  using (StreamReader file = new StreamReader(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + "/Plugins/QuestPlugin/zonelevels.txt"))

to
      Code:
                  using (StreamReader file = new StreamReader(AppDomain.CurrentDomain.BaseDirectory + "/Plugins/AdvanceGrindZoneChanger/zonelevels.txt"))

11. gen0m

gen0m Member

done.

but.. same problem
      AdvanceGrindZoneChanger-1-12-2014-2.5 works fine for me. i can see GUI and etc.

Attached Files:

12. darkbluefirefly

Hey gen0m,
      That's weird, the only problem I can think of is the region is not english. What the error is pointing to is a base for the progress bars, which is pulling data from the Xaml, I think. Can you change region to english based like USA or Canada and let me know if it works?

13. pushedx

pushedx Moderator Moderator Buddy Core Dev

The issue is indeed a regional difference. Regions that use ',' rather than '.' for decimal, and ';' rather than ',' for list separators.

You can test this and make adjustments by going to: "Region" -> "Format: " -> Change to something like Russian or Turkish -> "Additional settings..." and you'll see the differences in punctuation characters. If you change the format for the region, you should be able to replicate the error and see if it's by the culture format functionality .Net provides. You'll have to do some searching though, I don't know them off the top of my head.

14. darkbluefirefly

Thanks Pushedx,
      Edit, I had 99 problems, this ain't one =).

15. IeU

IeU Member

Dark,

when i have overlevel set to 5, i have like 5 zones marked to be farmed.

Thou, it keeps repeating the same over and over, instead of alternating. This happens only when overlevel is set something else then 0 . . .

16. darkbluefirefly

Hey IeU, yea sorry there's a big bug with it, new version tonight that will fix everything before I go MIA for a week or two, need to get bots running for new leagues and selling, my cash is running low XD.

17. kuskner

kuskner Member

I get this error when ever I check a zone.

Code:
      [Application_DispatcherUnhandledException] Unhandled exceptionSystem.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Could not find a part of the path 'C:\Users\jackus\Desktop\POE bot\Plugins\QuestPlugin\zonelevels.txt'.
         at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
         at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
         at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options, String msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath, Boolean checkHost)
         at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding, Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean checkHost)
         at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path)
         at AdvanceGrindZoneChanger.AdvanceGrindZoneChangerGui.GetZoneLevel(String zone, String difficulty) in c:\Users\jackus\Desktop\POE bot\Plugins\AdvanceGrindZoneChanger\AdvanceGrindZoneChangerGui.xaml.cs:line 390
         at AdvanceGrindZoneChanger.AdvanceGrindZoneChangerGui.HandleCheck(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) in c:\Users\jackus\Desktop\POE bot\Plugins\AdvanceGrindZoneChanger\AdvanceGrindZoneChangerGui.xaml.cs:line 826
         at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
         at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ToggleButton.OnChecked(RoutedEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ToggleButton.OnIsCheckedChanged(DependencyObject d, DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.DependencyObject.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.FrameworkElement.OnPropertyChanged(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.DependencyObject.NotifyPropertyChange(DependencyPropertyChangedEventArgs args)
         at System.Windows.DependencyObject.UpdateEffectiveValue(EntryIndex entryIndex, DependencyProperty dp, PropertyMetadata metadata, EffectiveValueEntry oldEntry, EffectiveValueEntry& newEntry, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType)
         at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetValueCommon(DependencyProperty dp, Object value, PropertyMetadata metadata, Boolean coerceWithDeferredReference, Boolean coerceWithCurrentValue, OperationType operationType, Boolean isInternal)
         at System.Windows.DependencyObject.SetCurrentValueInternal(DependencyProperty dp, Object value)
         at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ToggleButton.OnToggle()
         at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ToggleButton.OnClick()
         at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
         at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
         at System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
         at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
         at System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
         at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
         at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean trusted)
         at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
         at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
         at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
         at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
         at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
         at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
         at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
         at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

18. darkbluefirefly

Hey kuskner,
      It's because I had an issue with the plugin pointing to the wrong location.
      Can you do a search inside AdvanceGrindZoneChanger.cs for
      Code:
      Plugins\QuestPlugin\
      Change it to
      Code:
      Plugins\AdvanceGrindZoneChanger\
      That should fix that, I was suppose to update this plugin and Quest Plugin yesterday, still not updated. There are a few bugs I still gotta fix which are persistant.
      Good news is I let the bot run 24 hours yesterday, got me from Level 1 - 68, and it's mapping atm. So yea, progress indeed.

19. kuskner

kuskner Member

When i search in AdvanceGrindZoneChanger.cs that is located in C:\Users\jackus\Desktop\POE bot\Plugins\AdvanceGrindZoneChanger it cant find the code: Plugins\QuestPlugin\

What line should it be in??

I found /Plugins/AdvanceGrindZoneChanger/Images/ but thats something about images.

20. darkbluefirefly

Hey kuskner,
      What version are you using? Can you paste the filename? Thanks.