• Visit Rebornbuddy
  • Visit Panda Profiles
  • Visit LLamamMagic
  • [Plugin] ArchaeologyBuddy - Hearthomatic

Discussion in 'Archives' started by anything, Jan 23, 2012.

1. LowKey

LowKey New Member

Had a couple issues today trying this for the first time.

Shaman with hearth set to Dal (the inn at the north end with the 2 books for the dal pet). The first time I hearthed my toon stood there and did nothing. The HB screen said it was loading tiles, but the debug screen had loads of spam about how the toon didn't appear to be moving. Eventually I just manually took the portal to Org and set my hearth to the cow area (valley of wisdom).

Ran fine for a little bit, but it never hearthed. Eventually selected Quagmire Fossil Field as my next site (around 9:52 in the log, I think) but instead of hearthing or astral recalling, the bot took me high above a random spot in darkshore off the coast, about the middle of the map, and just spazzed out up in the air. I noticed it, turned off HB, hearthed, then started it again. The bot made a beeline for the exact same part of darkshore, even though it once again selected Quagmire Fossil Field (which is in Dustwallow Marsh). After disabling the Hearthomatic plugin, AB took me right to dustwallow with no problems.

2. Indievidulle

Indievidulle Member

Gave this a try as horde last night, no problems, but this morning it seemed unable to find the Hyjal portal for some reason. All the portals are unlocked. When I checked, for some reason my weapon was also in my bag... not sure why that is as it wasn't 10 minutes previously.

Hearthstone is set to the inn next to the AH in the Valley of Strength.

EDIT*** - Seems to be that when the Shroud of Cooperation is used, it also removes my weapon and never re-equips it. This is also the item which is causing the issues with finding the hyjal portal, as it takes you to "The Drag" in org when used, rather than an innkeeper.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 20, 2012
    3. Neo93

Neo93 Member

Since I updated to version 0.12 (from 0.11) it seems that my char sometimes bugs. He doesn't run out of the inn and spams in the debug tab.

4. SjerpaZ

SjerpaZ New Member

Awesome plugin, thanks a lot!

5. Ewronka

Ewronka New Member

Works cool but is it any chance to make it with blacklist support? ;)

6. laria

laria Well-Known Member

We need a core change for that. Right now AB keeps that info internal. It is requested from Raphus though.

7. laria

laria Well-Known Member

And there we go

8. Ewronka

Ewronka New Member

Awesome! Now its perfect plugin! Thank's all! :)
      +rep

9. Masternap

Masternap New Member

This doesn't seem to work anymore. :/
      PLEASE update it. Would save us so much time.

10. Ostkakan

Ostkakan New Member

works fine for me, have you tried to reinstall HB?

11. Shame486

Shame486 New Member

Great plugin, only problem I got is its constantly getting stuck in Orgrimmar elevator or roof of tower. Any fix for this?

12. Masternap

Masternap New Member

That's exactly why it doesn't work for me anymore.
      Since I updated Honorbuddy to 2.0.0.5872 the plugin, although activated, doesn't do anything anymore.

edit: Okay, I recompiled the plugins and now it seems to work again. Don't really know why it didn't before.
      But yeah, it does indeed get stuck in OG a lot.

edit2: I take it back, it doesn't work at all anymore. :/
      I'm standing in OG and it's choosing Hyjal as next digsite. What it does is use Ring of Kirin Tor to port to Dalaran and then it flies around in circles in the city.
      I tried going to Hyjal manually. The bot uses hearthstone and stops in OG. Now everything is on cooldown and the bot still tries to use hearthstone.
      And now it's stuck in the roof again. I went outside and now it's ignoring the Hyjal portal completely...

Last edited: Apr 19, 2012
    13. riddelz

riddelz New Member

Happens to me to, it's a shame because this is a nice plugin. I have tried really small mounts and proto drakes, still doesn't unstuck its self. Hopefully gets fixed soon.

14. anything

anything Member

ive been away for a while, but finally had some time for a small update

hearthomatic 0.13:
      support for blacklists, but will ignore blacklist if all digsites are blacklisted
      changed to using Flightor for all navigation, it seems a lot more reliable, and can work out how to get out of inn's, caves, ironforge, and other places whereas Navigator cant. a warning tho, it needs more testing!!!!
      changes to navigation retries

now that the blacklists are available to me it's been added to hearthomatic

I've changed to using Flightor because I've found its a lot better at getting out of weird situations.
      not 100% sure its the best decision, because now you might get stuck in different / new places, but we'll have to see how it goes.

i only looked quickly at your log, but my assumption is 2 issues here
      1 hearthomatic decided to go via the dalaran -> caverns of time portal. hearthed, but Navigator couldnt work out how to get out of the inn and got stuck. again my hope is that the change to flightor will solve the issue.
      2 you stopped and restarted the bot. this does not clear the fact that hearthomatic think's its trying to take the portal, so it tries to fly to the portal. except you're in a different zone now, so it flew to where dalaran would be if it were in darkshore (high up in the sky). this is because i cant easily force archaeologybuddy to change digsites or re-check the closest digsite, so it has to keep its info across stop / starts ... hint hint devs hint hint

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 1, 2012
    15. Extreme_kid

Extreme_kid New Member

good profile!
      Any chance you could also add

Wormhole Generator: Northrend

Argent Crusader's Tabard

Jaina's Locket

Boots of the Bay

The Argent Tabard should be very much like Tol Brads tabard , except you do not need to use any portals with it.

edit: Error : ( happened twice to me today )
      [hearthomatic]: portal path: from -> portal(Band of the Kirin Tor) -> portal(Dalaran -> Stormwind Portal) -> portal(Stormwind -> Blasted Lands Portal) -> to
      Not in game
      [hearthomatic]: something went wrong with the portal! cancel everything!

Last edited: Apr 23, 2012
    16. anything

anything Member

not sure about this one. doesnt it have a chance to kill you? and isnt it completely random?
      the randomness would defeat the purpose i think.

the others shouldnt be hard to add

need your logfile to work out what went wrong, but its likely that its the same old bug with honorbuddy, the character has actually portaled successfully, but the zoneid hasnt been updated by HB yet
      is your computer slow?

17. Masternap

Masternap New Member

Works nearly perfect now, thanks for the update. :)

18. LowKey

LowKey New Member

The wormhole generator let's you pick which zone you port to iirc. Some portals will drop you out of the sky into water, some will just plop you done by the argent tourney or ulduar.

19. Emtex

Emtex New Member

Can be good but its getting stuck everwhere! Cant use portal in dalaran :(

20. laria

laria Well-Known Member

When i'm standing slight above the alley in orgrimmar and start ab&hearhomatic it wants to use the hearthstone-> portal instead of flying directly to the portal which is more or less nearby.
      I think flying over directly would be faster than casting hs and waiting till loadscreen finishes ;)
      I can stand even right next to a portal and hearthstone is still getting called